Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making my shopping list for Saturday, going full cream tea, sandwiches, scones with raspberry jam and Roddas clotted cream( my preference), battenberg, bakewell tart... Scotch eggs, sausage rolls, pickled onions, ooooo, vol au vents ( is that how you spell it lol) cheese and pineapple on a stick, coleslaw....

tit, im verging on 70s wedding buffet items, aren't I🤣🤣🤣
Mmmmm cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks , my favourite ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Forgot to inclu in my reply to you earlier!

Oooh thank you @LadyMuck this is great. I think I'll have to crack open my Strawberry gin on Friday night. I'm also going to treat myself to some little Colin's from M&S as recommended in this thread - and I can think of my dad while I eat them as his name was Colin. He'd be so chuffed if only he was still with us. 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Yes ... I think me and my mum are verging on that. Although currently sandwich choices are: tinned-Salmon and Cucumber & Egg and Cress. Considering potted-beef, although not sure if that still exists. :LOL:
Mmmmm tinned salmon and cucumber on brown bread is delicious

• Heart
Reactions: 22
hello everyone I have too confese i am super excited for the weekend have set the tv to record tons of stuff lol I am hoping ginger does not turn up as well

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Vol au vents are tricky to find apparently, my sister was told they are a seasonal only for Christmas item!
I might have a go at doing my own🤔 didn't they used to sell them in Iceland?
(The shop not the country🤣)
I'll still cheat with the pastry😳🙃😋

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just heard about the vision board Megs had for being a British Royal while she was married to her ex. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 235-point action plan and a daily journal too :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Vol au vents are tricky to find apparently, my sister was told they are a seasonal only for Christmas item!
I tried to get some for the Jubilee and the only place that had them was Iceland.
Did some with coronation chicken and some with a blob of jam, cream and topped with a couple of raspberries.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My holy quadrangle of snackage! I inherited this bad boy from my G’ma! I’m just pondering which snacks to put in on Saturday morning 🤔
874667F6-23CF-4406-BEAA-FC8BDC99EB78.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Anne is visiting her Blues and Royals at Wellington Barracks

1683114426566.png

Charles, Camilla, William & Louis leaving the Abbey post Coronation rehearsal (I believe Camilla has her grandsons with her?)

1683114451113.png
1683114480381.png

1683114517043.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
*le sigh*

Our local sainsbos looks like a plague of locusts has hit it :cautious: Got clotted cream and salmon pate.

Already had a couple of bottles of prosecco & a can of peaches so that's bellinis sorted (grapes & peaches = 2 of your 5 a day 😂 )

Oatcakes are in the oven.

Will hit M&S on Friday for salad, meats and cheeses and whatever's left. Then make flatbreads and hummus.

We'll be having a shark coochie* board in a sweet nod to ILBW 😁

nadhzbzaxok51.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Mmmmm cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks , my favourite ❤❤
My mother used to do those and cheese with those little silverskin onions, all stuck into a potato covered in tin foil. Ah the memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.