Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know we talked about this before, but I have forgotten. (It's the crown, you see, weighing down on my poor head 😁).

What channels do you all plan to watch the Coronation on?
Probably the Beeb with a bit of channel surfing. 👸

Reactions: 18
Will the security be on watch for the idiots that say they will be at the coronation with the rape alarms and throw the book at them.

Reactions: 20
I think TW has also markled the PR business. It is so easy to spot the planted stories now. According to ‘sources’ Meg is about to become a Hollywood mogul…producing CONTENT. Based on her pathetic resume of ‘her God-awful content’ choices, why would anyone assume she could have any success in that area?

Only someone being paid to pimp the idea.

Her hook was RF insider gossip greased with the race card. They are not insiders anymore. They probably have less RF information now than Gayle King. So what’s left?

Another season of Meghan’s Woke Gospel Hour where she hectors and harangues and then gently reminds the masses that her-own fecal matter doesn’t smell?

Is she going to do a reverse take on one of these fashion advice shows…and demonstrate her talent in making a designer outfit look like thrift store reject?

No wait…I forgot…it’s building houses in Africa…TW up on a scaffold with a hammer wearing 3 inch heels and all her latest new jewelry. Or birthing babies…going village to village showing those clips of her and Harry and the laughing gas.

But no doubt this new PR firm is swinging into high gear. We are the targets. If they say it enough and arrange for awards to say it…by golly, they think we will believe it…and Hollywood is all about making us believe the fantasies they construct. But , with these two Moaners, it has become so obvious, so heavy-handed…they certainly have their work cut out for them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh my goodness I am struggling to keep you, what with so many 12 HR shifts over the weekend and bank holiday.... Now I've COVID, so I may get a chance to read this full thread.....

I've just watched the SM interview with Dan on GB.... I'm on the fence, is Sam a very genuine person or has she had excellent media training and actually has good PR, I'm honestly not sure what to think and if her case was to go to trail I could see there being a settlement.

TM I do feel sorry for, but equally I don't know.... I just don't understand why he wouldn't throw MM and HM under the bus, they completely deserve it after lettergate and the awful text, that was so vile it wasn't read in court.

I am thinking that this interview could play into MM's hands and I am half thinking with her new signing to WME, there is going to be a Daddy/Daughter reconciliation, all pretence on MM's part but I think WME are reading the optics.... The re-born MM, making up with Daddy and divorcing her abusive, drug addict husband could be top of the agenda, it would be a easy sell to the woke, that MM appeals to and would make her "better" than Harry.

The divorce is absolutely crucial (IMO) for MM, she would have to make the first move and set the narrative, potentially relying on/exploiting the BRF's never complain/never explain Moto, if that continued Harry would be right under the proverbial bus!

Thank you Cinny for transcribing B/W and Celt... I'm definitely of the opinion that there is no Lilibucks.... I do honestly think something went very wrong toward the end (legally).... Perhaps the bio parents saw some huge red flags waving when they realised the baby would be called Diana 😱😳

Archie, I think unfortunately could be around and I say unfortunately as if he reports are to be believed, his life sounds miserable and that's just 💔

Equally, MM needs to research child birth so much better! No at she'd be home after 2hrs having had an epidural.... She wouldn't have full use of her legs and she'd still have a catheter in..... I've never known a woman in active labour what a full meal.... So I don't believe for one second she has given birth to Archie.

I just reading about BP 😔

Will try and catch up asap.

Nearly Coronation Day ❤🤍💙

She’s a lying bleep. But I did have a full meal in labour after an epidural and a few hours before my emergency c section.
I also strutted into that labour ward in 6” heels (which annoyingly, I left behind).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i know we talked about this before, but I have forgotten. (It's the crown, you see, weighing down on my poor head 😁).

Probably a mix of BBC and Sky.... it depends on how irritating I find the Beeb, Sky tend to have people on that know what they're talking about... BBC will probably be Alan Titchmarsh and some reality TV star ;)
---
Awwwww - poor (well not really poor) - Jake. He is of another era entirely.
NGL the man skeeves me the duck out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I failed. No crown for me. No Met invitations. I am feeling like the ILBW. I'll call my minions so they can start a revolution on Twitter. Expect something about me snubbing Tattle on People and Scooby Doo saying that I am worthy of an even bigger crown.

ok. My Smegsy moment is over because I can't afford working only an hour a week.
If you go to the notification tab and then click preferences at the bottom it will take you to a page with the crown option at the bottom 🥰

Reactions: 13
It's going on permanent display in the new Perth Museum next year.
So it should be. All this nonsense of it being in an Edinburgh museum when it was reportedly used to crown the Kings of Scotland on at the Palace of Scone in Perth. I’m only 50% Scottish (Scottish mother, English father) but fiercely protective of all things Scottish and their heritage. Plus all my mother’s family came from the Perth area so I may have a distant relative who witnessed the crowning of Robert the Bruce in person! 👑😃
My husband and I 😆 saw the Stone of Scone in Edinburgh Castle a few months back.

When it was shown being moved on the news, husband & I had the following convo:

Husband: That's Edinburgh Castle!
I: Yep
Husband: I didn't see that. Did they keep it locked in a vault?
I: It was in the display case with the crown jewels.
Husband: Was it? I don't remember seeing it.
I: You. Didn't. See. That. Huge. Chunk. Of. Rock?
Husband: Oooooh. The rock... I thought it was just part of the display.

So, yes, it needs to go to Perth and have it's own display so heathens like my other half don't think it's just for decoration 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Probably a mix of BBC and Sky.... it depends on how irritating I find the Beeb, Sky tend to have people on that know what they're talking about... BBC will probably be Alan Titchmarsh and some reality TV star ;)
---

NGL the man skeeves me the duck out.
BIB - 😁

I just had a quick look to see who is doing the BBC commentary. I like Huw Edwards.

32EB4867-0CFD-44F7-BDAF-E3E49ABB76F2.jpeg

Back on topic, ooh look at my shiny Coronation
[/QUOTE]
Was just thinking how fast time flies. Was only 8 months ago since the Queen died.

And this time last year we were all getting excited for the Platinum Jubilee in June.
I was just thinking how harrowing and busy the past two years have been for Britain, even without the evil stoats…PP funeral, PP memorial service, Jubilee, HMTLQ’s funeral, now the Coro. That’s a decade’s worth of events in just 26 months. And with the added stress of never knowing what the two will do next.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Cat Eyez hope you don't feel too bad with the covid and you have someone to look after you.
🍲💊🍲🍫🫖☕🍷🥃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Will the security be on watch for the idiots that say they will be at the coronation with the rape alarms and throw the book at them.
I think (I hope) protesters won't be allowed anywhere near the coronation because even your basic "Not my King" placard wavers could disguise, or distract from, serious security concerns.

With all the other vips as well as the RF, we'll be in SAS listening for mouse farts territory but even more so after last night.

• Heart
Stunning pics of the rehearsal on the DM!

Did you know that QEII made six balcony appearances for her Coro, the final one being at midnight? How amazing that must have been!

Also just under 30,000 troops were in the procession. Wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Think I will go with Sky, not my usual channel but they did a good job of the Jubilee and Funeral with channel hopping to GB news/BBC.
I remember the first one as my father bought a TV a few days before the Coronation and we were the only house in the street to have one so had a house full of women and us kids were relegated to playing in the street with the occasional silent glimpse at the screen but saw lots of it afterwards.
We were more interested in the party that followed which my sister still has photographs of.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hardly anybody in other threads except this one and the general RF one, has put their crowns on :(
No class ...... but bet they will all be drunk on Saturday night at 'Coronation' barbecues in back gardens up and down the country. Any excuse for a piss up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

The guy on sky news usually gives the best commentary.

The BBC tend to cut away and interview people so you miss a lot of historical info.
I usually watch the sky news live and record the bbc to watch later ( with the aid of the fast forward button)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.