Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just thinking how fast time flies. Was only 8 months ago since the Queen died.

And this time last year we were all getting excited for the Platinum Jubilee in June.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
from Reddit - Case v Harold - despite the original papers 'being mislaid', this is not going to go away as Harold no doubt wishes ....

Case Information: Heritage Foundation v. U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security (Request for documents related to US Dept of Homeland Security's decision to admit Harold into and allow him to stay in USA)
This case was filed on May 1, 2023 in US District Court for the District of Columbia; case number 23-cv-01198.
Link to 55 page Complaint: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13x8gvqZ4WNPJYv_a9f_mU_0XjpN3Eu_EN8gbIokZlX4/edit
The Complaint was filed with 20 exhibits (hundreds of pages).

from a commentator -

"This was my favorite part, on pg 36:

“48. The Duke of Sussex, however, has made the affirmative choice to put almost every aspect of his life on display—including those aspects traditionally kept private by public figures. In so doing, he has publicized not only his own most personal and private moments, but also those of HM the King, HRH The Prince and Princess of Wales, and the late HM the Queen. Moreover, these revelations have been made explicitly for massive commercial gain.”

😌😌😏
Well if you want to go to court for the smallest thing, shouldnt you expect everyone to give you the same response back?

Its quite funny really, There is no way Harold should get away with being an admitted drug user and get into the USA without a single question being asked!!

Ohh I like these crowns!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
It's going on permanent display in the new Perth Museum next year.
So it should be. All this nonsense of it being in an Edinburgh museum when it was reportedly used to crown the Kings of Scotland on at the Palace of Scone in Perth. I’m only 50% Scottish (Scottish mother, English father) but fiercely protective of all things Scottish and their heritage. Plus all my mother’s family came from the Perth area so I may have a distant relative who witnessed the crowning of Robert the Bruce in person! 👑😃

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Finally figured out who she looks like in this picture
View attachment 2144484
View attachment 2144485
Nathan Lane
Bloody LOVE Nathan Lane in The Birdcage...one of my favourite films EVER😁👌❤❤❤❤

Incidentally if I'm chatting more crap than usual, it's because I'm on 717 posts, might try and get to VIP before my big birthday at the end of the month🙈🤣🤣
---
Well this is going to open the floodgates for some Birdcage gifs...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

'I PIERCED THE TOAST!!!!'🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I'm getting a little excited ☺
Oh my! For those of you partial to a man in a kilt watch the lower left video …… loads of Johnnys with swaying sporrans all together!
interesting to see the drummers had their sporrans twisted round and were hanging from their hips …… I suppose so it wouldn’t get in the way when they are playing. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bloody LOVE Nathan Lane in The Birdcage...one of my favourite films EVER😁👌❤❤❤❤

Incidentally if I'm chatting more crap than usual, it's because I'm on 717 posts, might try and get to VIP before my big birthday at the end of the month🙈🤣🤣
---

🤣🤣🤣🤣

'I PIERCED THE TOAST!!!!'🙈🤣🤣
It's quite possibly my favourite film... (along with The Plank - which is a very niche silent film with Tommy Cooper and Eric Sykes)
Nathan would have made a better Duchess.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's quite possibly my favourite film... (along with The Plank - which is a very niche silent film with Tommy Cooper and Eric Sykes)
Nathan would have made a better Duchess.

Absolutely 💯 🤣
Yes, I think it's my all time favourite film.
There.
Decided👌😊

Keeping on topic I'm getting excited ( yet slightly nervous) about Saturday 😬
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well this is going to open the floodgates for some Birdcage gifs...

Bloody best film ever made, I can watch it time and time again and still belly laugh, its even making me smile now thinking of Agador Spartacus - that film has so many great, great actors including the late Robin Williams 😥- and yes I am one of those sad people that have visited the venue for The Birdcage in Miami 🙄😁

I can totally see TW doing this as a drama queen and has it to a T, actually scrap that they are both bloody drama queens and as bad as one another

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omid Scobie being interviewed on His Morning so I switched over immediately but nice to see Twitter trashing him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i know we talked about this before, but I have forgotten. (It's the crown, you see, weighing down on my poor head 😁).

What channels do you all plan to watch the Coronation on?

Reactions: 18
Was just thinking how fast time flies. Was only 8 months ago since the Queen died.

And this time last year we were all getting excited for the Platinum Jubilee in June.
After the coronation sadly it will be a long time before we see such pomp and ceremony after having 3 major events in the space of a year

Reactions: 24
Hardly anybody in other threads except this one and the general RF one, has put their crowns on :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.