Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bwhahahahahaha! The truth is ILBW can't even secure an invite to a kid's party at Chucky Cheese.
Didn't the DE have a similar article last year about Smeg snubbing the MET Gala.
Why do they think people are so stupid.

I think Smeg thought the palace erasers got rid of everything. But it was only the really incriminating stuff.
May be that's why she plagiarised the crawling through the old car's boot. She thought no one would find the video of her driving around in a new vehicle.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Works for me. Very bad long term strategy for them, but I doubt he’d be missed by anyone other than his sentimental king. I’d love for the Harkles to just drop off the radar during coronation.
Yeah, I don't quite think they get they're irrelevant in an RF constitutional way. All the temper tantrums make me roll my eyes.

Hopefully they'll move on now and we'll have a more stable constitution with less drama. It's what I like about Kate and Wills.

Reactions: 24
Meghan Kelly on Dan wooton...hilarious!!!!
Megyn Kelly is one of those people who are at their best when being snarky. She was a snorefest when she had her talk show on regular TV. She is really good at dumping on Meg. Plus she is very pretty, has a killer figure and has always worn great clothes. Good looking husband and family. Tons smarter and an attorney. Markle must throw darts at the computer screen if she sees her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone remember a Nick Knowles make over of a house for a disadvantaged family and William and Harold were part of the set up?

William was brilliant in the episode and got stuck in and was 100 percent committed; one of the permanent cast members maybe the Electrician was teasing Harold or said something amusing at his expense, and he was not happy. he had a face like a smacked arse, and I remember Will coaxing him out of it, and saving the moment. But overall when the two did this together they were very popular.

Harold is an arse
I think about this episode when I think about how things are now. Obviously a lot of stuff has come to light but back then I think everyone was looking forward to Harry being happily married and what the future could hold for these two smashing lads. Turns out only one is smashing, the other is smashing crockery 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'In 1689 the people had to follow the religion of the King'.

Good luck with that these days lol
LOL good luck with that any day
Johnny is a real man. Ollie is still a boy.
Then he needs a girl who will mature and grow old with him. Hi Ollie 👋

IMO, Johnny's OK but he's not *all that* attractive - just kinda average.
*Flees in terror, followed by mob of angry Tattlers*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Rees Mogg and Michael Cole, having been decamped to a caravan by security following the incident at BP earlier are then told to leave by cop, live on air

You can hear the explosion. It must of been scary if you were in the area.
I wonder how far back they will move spectators now.

I wonder if this incident will reduce the amount of spectators further for the Coronation. People will say it's safer to watch from home. There will probably be comments in the media about reduced crowd numbers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
GB News - KC3 & QC are not going to use the Gold State Coach (as it is too much of a rattly bone-shaking sick inducer) after all -

1683072526009.png

but are going to use the Diamond Jubilee State Coach instead...

1683072689409.png

I really wanted to see the blingy Gold State Coach!:(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Bet she wasn't even on the invites for the met gala, so can't snub something you weren't invited too! Oh well Megsy!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can hear the explosion. It must of been scary if you were in the area.
I wonder how far back they will move spectators now.

I wonder if this incident will reduce the amount of spectators further for the Coronation. People will say it's safer to watch from home. There will probably be comments in the media about reduced crowd numbers.
It’s understandable that this incident may have people choosing to remain at home now. It’s obvious that security needs to be greatly improved and fortunate no one was hurt.

Reactions: 18
I thought they'd be using the Diamond Jubilee coach on the way there, and on the way back, the Gold State Coach?
I'm sure that's what they decided originally - but it seems to have been changed. I hope not. Won't have the same sense of history if The Gold State Coach isn't on parade.
No other news outlets are reporting this - so fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: 20
Bet she wasn't even on the invites for the met gala, so can't snub something you weren't invited too! Oh well Megsy!
Oh, but she can put out the rumor she snubbed them. It'll only backfire and guarantee no future invites and her dropping further down on the list of celebrity gatherings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.