Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The song and dance statement about Meghan having a big negotiations about attending the met gala is one of the saddest things written . On the week of the coronation of the king , there are no words .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m here for the crown . Much like megaho thought she was….
Oh where is my crown … right I’m off to write a book about this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Checking for the Crown! note..I still must organise an avatar, bit slow off the mark 😄

Yay it's there! R is for Royal 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Such self control! I had to eat an orb, flag and crown! Won’t last til Saturday. 🤣
I’m just a flag down so far, luckily OH is gluten free🤣 It is really nice shortbread though,hard to resist.
Bummer about the security incident, there will be some sleepless nights for those in charge this week. I am worried about Anne on her horse behind the carriage.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think I've managed to get them all. The trouble is they all move when one's deleted. If I've missed any, please post the URL.

I think removing them is completely unnecessary (although I can understand why you want to), as all they depict is a lot of teeth. You haven't done anything that makes them look racist, and they're no different to the long pointy nose on River, or the big fat lips on Katie Price.

Thankyou for sorting @JAR21
Much appreciated.

PS
I have eaten two mini Colins. :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pilfered from Insta and Twatter. Bye bye Smeg Tussaud's removed your wax work since she's obviously never coming back and then a few lovely pieces in honour of Princess C BD 💙
Screenshot_20230501_181016_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230501_154725_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230501_154805_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230501_154858_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A big takeaway for me from the last thread is that the met gala just couldn’t provide the right security for the snarkles to be able to attend safely.
But Soho House and Chateau Marmont have the right security? Sounds like confirmation they weren’t invited to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This BP incident idiot now has given Monteshithole duo the ammunition for saying our security concerns are legit and he'll use it as an excuse to not come unless he has his own detail back again, and she'll see it as a win no doubt!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Tom Bower on gb news now.

TB - thinks there's more to come from M re stunts. When H is here, she will release something to try to overshadow the coronation. TB didn't think H would come. From 3 years ago at the Sandringham summit it has continued with the harkles nonsense. They're setting their own agenda. Archbishop should have been controlled by BP. We believe in the monarchy, we don't want a president blair for example. Admires Princess Anne. His wife and Anne went yo school together

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This BP incident idiot now has given Monteshithole duo the ammunition for saying our security concerns are legit and he'll use it as an excuse to not come unless he has his own detail back again, and she'll see it as a win no doubt!
Simple answer: don’t bleeping come!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.