Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This BP incident idiot now has given Monteshithole duo the ammunition for saying our security concerns are legit and he'll use it as an excuse to not come unless he has his own detail back again, and she'll see it as a win no doubt!
Nothing to do with his taliban headcount of course!

Reactions: 30
Person apprehended outside Buckingham Palace tonight after throwing bullets into the grounds
What part of YOU'RE NOT INVITED does she not understand??

Screenshot_20230502_230039_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's because he is a shallow prick!! Ironically he is a stoat faced, ugly, vile, probably small nobbed parasite. His low intelligence automatically attacks looks and appearance. It's crazy to think that he has met world leaders!! Back in the day this gif would have worn a dunce hat!!
Harry, the spare FFS, who the hell does he think he is? I was brought up knowing that there are children in Africa living off rice. I am privileged being born in England, I had every opportunity, and my children.

Harry is the son of the king, the grandson of the best queen who we all loved. Anne is to be Charles right hand woman, held in great regard and adoration, why was that not enough for him? Good luck in America, have a nice day, but not at burger king 👑🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Good thing Rachel’s staying in California. She’d try to steal the stone like she did with the aquazzura shoes. She;s take a seat on it, and when she got up, it would be hidden in that massive Minge of hers.
Hahahahaaaaa the updraught vacuum from it is better than an Electrolux 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This BP incident idiot now has given Monteshithole duo the ammunition for saying our security concerns are legit and he'll use it as an excuse to not come unless he has his own detail back again, and she'll see it as a win no doubt!
Sorry and The Ho probably paid this fool to carry this out. So they can yak on about SeCuRrIdDy

ETA: I bleeping LOVE MAH CROWN Coronation

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It was exactly 1050 years ago that the coronation of King Edgar took place in 973. David Starkey said he thinks this (Charles) will be the last coronation just as Edgar was the first. (Don't know what he meant by that).

But interesting that previously noone who was divorced could be crowned, yet here is C and C in their blended family. Said there will be almost as many Parker Bowles at the ceremony as royals.

He said the ghosts of Ann Boleyn and Wallis Simpson will be looking down, feeling vindicated
---
Breaking news. At BP, something happened inside BP and all media dismissed. Met police statement. Man threw shotgun cartridges through the gates of BP
Someone should remind David Starkey that I had a proper coronation!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.