Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Deux Moi, Ginge was at the taping of James Corden's last show to support him. The claim is he was lowkey and mingling with the crew as if he was one of them, with no security, and introduced himself to James' parents....oh yeah, and he was singing during the breaks with someone. I know most stuff sent in nowadays is by PR people to make whoever it is look good but the majority at least try and hide it unlike with this puff or rather piss piece.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Nice! Same.
Well, after F&M Platinum Jubilee tea tin I got the M&S coronation one now! 🎉👑

View attachment 2135051
Such lovely tins!

My Fortnum and Mason Coronation Hamper arrived two days ago! It’s absolutely lovely. ♥ Of course, my husband immediately started snuffling around the truffles like a pig. 😁

ABD207FE-D40F-4039-A0B4-AD8F09733E09.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Questions about who's backing the Harkles, and BookWorm went through them and eliminated them. Fosters, Elton, Porker, Ellen, Tyler a forgiving man who's still friendly, Al-Fayed rather old. None of these.

BookWorm hadn't considered Boris Becker in connection with the Stoats. Misan Harriman the Stoat photoshopper is the son of the founding father of modern Nigeria, and his business partner is Boris Becker. There's a polo connection through another Nigerian.

Eugenie is also friendly with Misan and Markus Anderson and Becker has been a frequent visitor to SoHo House London. The Ho met Becker at a charity dinner following an event in London in 2013. We can stop looking for one person behind the Stoats as there is more than one person manipulating them through or at SoHo House. It's the operational HQ and all roads lead there.

Becker got the Ho inside SoHo House Toronto and paid her Sunshine Sachs fee, BookWorm assumes to get her on the road to where they wanted her to be. The Ho was a willing participant but the motivation of her backers is different and BookWorm doesn't know what it is.

Becker is a supporter of KC's British Asian Trust. Since Becker was released from prison in December he seems to have had a change of heart. He was deported back to Germany and is now in Munich. He offered advice to the Stoat: Don't forget where you come from, and marriages don't last for ever.

BookWorm said that this is a work in progress and she will continue with more later.

I don't think Boris Becker can be backing them financially as he's been declared bankrupt! Now Al Fayed is still the one who I think set up this mess, and/or his son as he's never got over losing Dodi - so he and Hazno have something in common.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

And the pow smashes it out of the park 👑😆❤
---

Go William!! 👑👑👑
Excellent, he’ll bring the focus back onto charity work and compassion, a stark departure from Harry and Meghan’s Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I must apologise @Cinnamon.girl for saying it was you who first mentioned the glass eye and the pigeons…… I thought it was as I remember falling about laughing at your recent posts about these two subjects. I suppose someone new to this site must wonder what on earth were are talking about sometimes, as did @Rhubarb10 hence their questions.

Anyway, sorry again for saying it was you Cinny and please don’t stop with your hilarious comments they make my day. 😁
And me too!! Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 ... Just needed to check 👀😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Alison, honey, this is not the rich mom look. The rich mom look is not looking like you spent three hours ironing your hair. The rich mom look is not beige and boring. The rich mom look is not having a shiny air brushed face with so much make-up that your natural looks are obscured. The rich mom is classic and elegant and has a closet full of always appropriate pieces to be worn with her few piece of signature statement jewelry. Rich mom never looks nouveau. Rich mom has classic style and she sticks to it.
Rich mum energy is Catherine.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Rich mum energy is Catherine.
Rich mum is like the mums on my school run. 30 year old ariat boots, manky jods and a gilet that the stuffing has all settled in the bottom of. Opening the boot and a few spaniels fall out along with a couple of head collars and martingales. Because wealth isn’t to debut a new facelift - it’s to have a place that’s so comfortable as to not be thought about. My boots are new and my gilet isn’t lumpy which is how I know!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I have always suspected that the press know the truth surrounding Archie and Lili but couldn't say anything due to obvious reasons and the scandal will come out after the Coronation and when it does it will not make for good reading IMO.
I don’t know what sort of arrangement the British press has with the Royal Family, but surely there is some ambitious US investigative reporter who could tackle the issue of the possible children. This could be Pulitzer prize material regardless of how it’s resolved. It seems that questions are multiplying, not disappearing. I still can’t imagine, if the children exist, not taking them to the coronation.

Reactions: 22
It's not the Stoats who have to come up with an explanation, it's the Palace. The Stoats admitting surrogacy would mean loss of titles and LoS for the Flatpacks, and having fought so long and cunningly the Stoats are not going to let them go. They have nothing to lose and will say literally anything to get what they want.
The Palace put the Flatpacks in the LoS and gave them titles knowing they were not eligible. A catastrophic mistake, and now the huge problem that Chuck has to deal with. I can't see a painless way out.
Chuck could stand down with ill health, as the Stoats have nothing on William. This might have already been suggested to him, but of course it won't happen though it would save the Monarchy a lot of damage.
I didn't know that!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.