Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame Ashley Cole.🤣

12th wedding anniversary tomorrow for W & C I wonder what stunt the plastic one will pull. Just watching the windsors it's hilarious-muggan
I wonder... has anyone noticed the timing of her stunts during the day (UK times) or does she release stuff evey time they blood

Reactions: 21
Why does this sound like yet another bloody judge pandering to the prat 😒 I hope I’m wrong

Yes it sounds like it.

It's the same as other cases the gruesomes have taken to court. The judge is not happy with some of the things they have done or parts of the statements/claims but finds in their favour at the end.

I don't know the ratio of wins against losses in the cases the gruesomes have brought against the media (and any others) but it seems like they have won most if not all.

Is it because of the titles and H is a prince.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I always thought so and Steadman is a beard.
Funny you wrote that. Back around 2009, I was working a night shift in the ER w/a Doc who commuted up from Chicago. We got to talking about Doprah and he told me Stedman really was her “beard.” This doc went to the same gym as Stedman and confirmed he was gay. (I didn’t ask how he knew this, but did wonder if the doctor was!)
I was like, “No way! They’re a legit couple!” And he just laughed and said they absolutely weren’t, Doprah was gay (but firmly in the closet) and Stedman was just her front! I’ve always wondered if Doprah paid for everything Stedman had just to keep her cover secure! It is not unusual for the Uber rich to do that. Many Hollyweird couples have that arrangement, and even if they’re both straight, some still have an arranged marriage.
I think H & M have one, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Just seen this 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Alison, honey, this is not the rich mom look. The rich mom look is not looking like you spent three hours ironing your hair. The rich mom look is not beige and boring. The rich mom look is not having a shiny air brushed face with so much make-up that your natural looks are obscured. The rich mom is classic and elegant and has a closet full of always appropriate pieces to be worn with her few piece of signature statement jewelry. Rich mom never looks nouveau. Rich mom has classic style and she sticks to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
“The agency will be focusing on building out her business ventures across multiple facets of the agency & its broader ecosystem, including film & television production, brand partnerships & more.”

How does a talent agency even have an “ecosystem”? Did Smeg write that blurb for WME? It sounds just like her word salad. She and WME seem perfectly suited for each other. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“The agency will be focusing on building out her business ventures across multiple facets of the agency & its broader ecosystem, including film & television production, brand partnerships & more.”

How does a talent agency even have an “ecosystem”? Did Smeg write that blurb for WME? It sounds just like her word salad. She and WME seem perfectly suited for each other. 🙄
Ecosystem is just a description of all the pots the agency has its fingers in. This is how they are able to create and package things for their clients to be a part of. They rep the writer, the actor, the director and the producer and they package it all together when they find a "property" aka story/book that will suit them all. This is how movies are made today. The agencies very often go to the studio with the package and if the studio likes it, it is a go. Of course there can be burps along the way. Someone in the package might have to drop out, but the agency will find another client to make it happen or negotiate for the right person. Bottom line is people work, they make money and the agency makes money from their percentage fees and from being a part of the action. Hollywood accounting is a science and the the one place where a movie can be successful and still not make money on paper. Trust, me, they all make money. It just doesn't show up the way you would think. There is a whole vocabulary that they have. Front end, back end, points and lots more words that only mean something to them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How do you read the comments? They never show for me, and I scroll right down?
@AmIbeingTreasonable
After you read the blind, scroll down. (You have to click on the blind name and number to open it up!) The comments WILL be there, but there’s a LOT of ads, so it may take about 15-20 seconds. If you scroll and don’t see comments, look for the orange bar & click on it to read comments! Sometimes it can go either way!
Let me know if these directions help! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How do you read the comments? They never show for me, and I scroll right down?
Here is a comment that really sums it up

8 hours ago
WME going to do what sunshine sachs and all the others couldn't ? Problem is mm, she's revealed to the world whom she is and no amount of packaging undoes it. We shall hear about her diva antics and so on. I pity anyone working with her tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Here is a comment that really sums it up

8 hours ago
WME going to do what sunshine sachs and all the others couldn't ? Problem is mm, she's revealed to the world whom she is and no amount of packaging undoes it. We shall hear about her diva antics and so on. I pity anyone working with her tbh
She is a vile, vile, VILE human being! I give it till Christmas & anticipate blinds starting in a couple months saying how vile she is to WME staff!! It’s going to be just another tit show 🙄

Reactions: 28

Just seen this 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Alison, honey, this is not the rich mom look. The rich mom look is not looking like you spent three hours ironing your hair and it is regularly trimmed and colored so that you look impeccable and classically styled . The rich mom look is not beige and boring. The rich mom look is not having a shiny air brushed face with so much make-up that your natural looks are obscured. The whole point is looking like that doesn't matter to you and you don't try too hard. It's OK to show the freckles that nature gave you from all that time you spent sailing whilst spending your summers in Maine/Martha's Vineyard/the Hamptons and your winter vacations at a private island where boats have to ferry you in. Your clothing isn't available to the public at large on websites and you have your personal shopper who knows your measurements and sends you the best pieces from the best collections every season and makes sure that when you go out, your frenemies won't be wearing the same clothing. You have your regular seamstress make a seasonal housecall and everything is fitted to perfection. Your housekeeper checks on your clothing for you to make sure that everything is mended, cleaned and your shoes are sent to the cobbler if necessary. The rich mom look is making it look easy and elegant

• Heart
Reactions: 27

And the pow smashes it out of the park 👑😆❤
---

And the pow smashes it out of the park 👑😆❤
Go William!! 👑👑👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
@AmIbeingTreasonable
After you read the blind, scroll down. (You have to click on the blind name and number to open it up!) The comments WILL be there, but there’s a LOT of ads, so it may take about 15-20 seconds. If you scroll and don’t see comments, look for the orange bar & click on it to read comments! Sometimes it can go either way!
Let me know if these directions help! 😊
The blind name and number was not clickable but I did find a "continue reading" bit to click on which worked. Strangely it didn't work earlier but does now, so thank you😁

Reactions: 18
Hello @Rhubarb10 :) We don't think the Ho has a glass eye, it was a comment by BookWorm who said her left eye looked like glass with her new caramel face. I picked it up after transcribing Lady M's video and posted a joke that the Sussex Squad were rallying and kitting themselves out with teddies' glass eyes in support of the Ho.

The drone pigeons came from @Shushex and was a joke that we explored along with Neil Sean, and I added that his London pigeons became drones from the CIA.

All just a bit of larking about, probably because it's a fun distraction from the gruesome Stoats and lets of steam, no misleading intended. So many topics are covered here so quickly, blink and you miss it, and we pick things up like recipes and run with them for a bit then drop them and pick up something else. But under it all is the serious business of unmasking the Stoats and it always comes back to that. Just as all roads lead to SoHo House and Markus Anderson.
Someone posted that the Stoat rave thread is moving like a slug, is that true?
I must apologise @Cinnamon.girl for saying it was you who first mentioned the glass eye and the pigeons…… I thought it was as I remember falling about laughing at your recent posts about these two subjects. I suppose someone new to this site must wonder what on earth were are talking about sometimes, as did @Rhubarb10 hence their questions.

Anyway, sorry again for saying it was you Cinny and please don’t stop with your hilarious comments they make my day. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.