Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it sounds like it.

It's the same as other cases the gruesomes have taken to court. The judge is not happy with some of the things they have done or parts of the statements/claims but finds in their favour at the end.

I don't know the ratio of wins against losses in the cases the gruesomes have brought against the media (and any others) but it seems like they have won most if not all.

Is it because of the titles and H is a prince.
Personally I’d say the titles and (threadbare) connection to the RF is the ONLY reason he keeps winning. I’ve not been keeping up with the case, apart from on here, but it seems like he’s based his entire case on heresay and his imagination. I just wish a judge would have the balls to tell him to feck right off! Greedy money grabbing twit that he is!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I don’t know what sort of arrangement the British press has with the Royal Family, but surely there is some ambitious US investigative reporter who could tackle the issue of the possible children. This could be Pulitzer prize material regardless of how it’s resolved. It seems that questions are multiplying, not disappearing. I still can’t imagine, if the children exist, not taking them to the coronation.
I wonder if potentially there is another culutre clash around surrogacy - in the UK we understand surrogate children would not legally be allowed in to the line of succession - we accept the context of hereditary monarchy.

I'm not sure the US would understand the significance of lying about surrogacy? Maybe they would? In the UK surrogacy itself is not legal for financial gain - obviously is abused as I don't suppose many women living fulfilled lives decide to opt to carry someone else's baby - family surrogacy excepted, I understand some of those decisions.

However, in US it is an open financial transaction and doesn't have the same stigma that we in the UK might feel. Off topic: I know lots on here don't see a problem with surrogacy itself, I am not in favour of another woman undergoing the physical burden and health implications for financial gain to assist a wealthier woman - so after a lot of thought in the past, I'm 100% against surrogacy.

My fantasy suspicion is along the surrogacy lines and that the kids are in fact Megz (I can see Markles in the kids, but not any Harry).

I suspect it is Harry that's the infertile one - hence the ginger filter and the endless comments to assert links to Harry ie. the Spencer eyes... I think they used anonymous ginger sperm.....! They ran off to Canada when the DNA sample was requested after the surrogacy issue couldn't be ignored as maybe they knew Harry had a blue todger shooting blanks after the surgery as a toddler.

Anyway, I did say "fantasy" as I have no evidence other than eyes/observations from the photos that have been presented and as has often been pointed out there are no photos of the kids with other people so it's difficult to be entirely sure they're the actual kids, let alone the same kids in any photo, let alone their actual offspring. There might be a nursery somewhere holding an unfortunately spiteful ginger child , ie a mini- Harry - but I don't see mini Harry in either of the kids presented - I'd imagine Harry's kids would be a hell of a pain in the arse if they took after Harry. I see small Markle children, at least Megz was good at pretending (when a kid etc) to be friendly and kind when the occasion demanded - Harry needed a Palace PR machine to help him not reveal his spiteful nature.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Alison, honey, this is not the rich mom look. The rich mom look is not looking like you spent three hours ironing your hair and it is regularly trimmed and colored so that you look impeccable and classically styled . The rich mom look is not beige and boring. The rich mom look is not having a shiny air brushed face with so much make-up that your natural looks are obscured. The whole point is looking like that doesn't matter to you and you don't try too hard. It's OK to show the freckles that nature gave you from all that time you spent sailing whilst spending your summers in Maine/Martha's Vineyard/the Hamptons and your winter vacations at a private island where boats have to ferry you in. Your clothing isn't available to the public at large on websites and you have your personal shopper who knows your measurements and sends you the best pieces from the best collections every season and makes sure that when you go out, your frenemies won't be wearing the same clothing. You have your regular seamstress make a seasonal housecall and everything is fitted to perfection. Your housekeeper checks on your clothing for you to make sure that everything is mended, cleaned and your shoes are sent to the cobbler if necessary. The rich mom look is making it look easy and elegant
I want to be a rich mum, how do I apply?!? 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, it’s obvious from this still from the video that something threw them. This is her exact expression and hand wringing thing she does when something makes her uncomfortable.
They definitely heard the boos. Good.
View attachment 2135786
She’s no actress. That face is the face she pulled in the back of the car in the red dress - cannot cope with anything other than adulation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I don't know if it's true but I read that Meghan pestered Jennifer Aniston on the set of horrible bosses, hence her dislike!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I was going to be home alone on Coronation day (with Tattle obviously) but middle daughter has invited me to hers and is supplying afternoon tea, yum. I will also take supplies with me.

I've already said does she realise I'll be there at 9.00 am and we have to watch Sky's coverage. I haven't told her I'm taking the laptop to keep up with the thread. 🤭

Interesting they got booed at the Lakers game, I wonder if that was because they didn't/wouldn't kiss or because they are vile human beings.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does this sound like yet another bloody judge pandering to the prat 😒 I hope I’m wrong
I half agree with you …firstly there is NO WAY anyone else could put in a witness statement making grandiose statements like “ the UK is doomed unless the press are held to account”. His witness statement is meant to be explaining why he didn’t file and why he is out of time …not a vehicle for his crass overblown opinions .
If you or I did this a Judge would go nuts !!

However, I think the extension is good as he will have to PROVE the existence of this “ secret agreement between the press and BRF” . NGN deny it and the BRF have said nothing. We know his ‘ hard evidence’ will be ‘ the late queen told me’ or ‘ I just know’. Weak , pathetic ….not Evidence in support.

Even if the dismissal is denied, he will still have to prove this at trial .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was going to be home alone on Coronation day (with Tattle obviously) but middle daughter has invited me to hers and is supplying afternoon tea, yum. I will also take supplies with me.

I've already said does she realise I'll be there at 9.00 am and we have to watch Sky's coverage. I haven't told her I'm taking the laptop to keep up with the thread. 🤭

Interesting they got booed at the Lakers game, I wonder if that was because they didn't/wouldn't kiss or because they are vile human beings.
I'm going with vile human beings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello @Rhubarb10 :) We don't think the Ho has a glass eye, it was a comment by BookWorm who said her left eye looked like glass with her new caramel face. I picked it up after transcribing Lady M's video and posted a joke that the Sussex Squad were rallying and kitting themselves out with teddies' glass eyes in support of the Ho.

The drone pigeons came from @Shushex and was a joke that we explored along with Neil Sean, and I added that his London pigeons became drones from the CIA.

All just a bit of larking about, probably because it's a fun distraction from the gruesome Stoats and lets of steam, no misleading intended. So many topics are covered here so quickly, blink and you miss it, and we pick things up like recipes and run with them for a bit then drop them and pick up something else. But under it all is the serious business of unmasking the Stoats and it always comes back to that. Just as all roads lead to SoHo House and Markus Anderson.
Someone posted that the Stoat rave thread is moving like a slug, is that true?
The ILBW does have a turn in her eyes where they are never quite looking in the same direction.

Reactions: 22
This Shola woman is something else. It doesn't matter what anyone says or does, it will always be racial in her mind. Besides which, she's making a very, very good living race baiting. Disgusting and very sad.
Has the gobby witch commented on her strong black sistah's latest look? The one where she's paler than pale and has ironed her hair?
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Palate cleanse time! Beautiful photo. ❤

Cue Harkles papped out and about on bikes very shortly. :poop:

Screenshot_20230429-104832_kindlephoto-218404451.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She’s no actress. That face is the face she pulled in the back of the car in the red dress - cannot cope with anything other than adulation.
😁 yes indeed!
And I always think he vaguely started to realise that night what he was leaving behind.

B3CC1A50-270B-4D87-A9B7-CCE021A45B30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Got this in Sainsbury's yesterday for £5.00. I've got the purple M&S shortbread tin, and matching purple tea caddy, but the McVitie's tin is lovely with all the special details in the design.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I want to be a rich mum, how do I apply?!? 🙄🤣
Appears to only require crumpled clothing and a druggy husband.

Megz comes across more like Ma Ba(r)ker - a hard matriarch of a criminal family enterprise. ‘Rich mummy’ ?!?! - mummy got rich by selling/stealing others private lives to make money....
1682762383328.png
1682762443879.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All of these tins commemorating the coronation are lovely but I wish they still made strong tins like they did years ago. I've still got tins from over 50 years ago that are still in use as storage. Today they make tins that don't last five minutes unless very careful kept and not used.

This may be off topic, apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.