Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLEACH!!😳🤢

You all need to suffer this shocker because I had to. I am in a generous mood 😁
Naaah, I actually like the lyrics of that soundtrack
Ho ho ho ho

me me me me
Seems legit. 🤔

eta: listening to it again, it probably says her her her her rather than ho ho ho ho, but is there any difference in her case? I thought so!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it usual practice for agents to release such a fawning announcement of a new client and their intentions? Have they not researched their new client at all, everytime they have announced their intentions before even considering how they are going to actually do the work it all goes tits up and everyone involved gets markled, every single time! It's nothing to do with previous bad advice and everything to do with her! I mean how many times has she re-launched herself in the last 5 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She could always blame the Queen for surrogacy, inasmuch as the Queen told her to do it, to avoid a black person messing up the Monarchy!
This ⬆ is what I am concerned about. Either smegs, Harold or possibly even KC3 will look to blame the Queen for not revealing the surrogacy. For The King, it is a way out, possibly. For smegs or Harold, it might be hard to claim racism (since they already denied it) but could point at unconscious bias (or whatever the hell they're calling it now).

Either way, it's going to be ugly IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Hey, hello I've posted a few bits on this thread but only just caught up.

Imo You folk are amazeballs, I am mystified by some of these posts and learning all the craziness of the world of the hard done wahh spare, and his crazy town, blood diamond grifting, salty embarrassment to the monarchy.

Today has been interesting for me...

I searched twitter for Meghan's glass eye ( search returned nothing) does she have a glass eye or am I extremely gullible!? 🤣😵💫

I read that birds are not existing any more...I didn't Google it cause I could see the birds eating the seeds I have hung out... 99.9 % can confirm birds are real in Lancashire, they even tit on your head, unless, we believe they have been programmed to do it. 👀😱😂

I read that Aldi and Lidl (love those names) are not real... Is this for sure!? Unbelievable scenes 😆
Hello @Rhubarb10 :) We don't think the Ho has a glass eye, it was a comment by BookWorm who said her left eye looked like glass with her new caramel face. I picked it up after transcribing Lady M's video and posted a joke that the Sussex Squad were rallying and kitting themselves out with teddies' glass eyes in support of the Ho.

The drone pigeons came from @Shushex and was a joke that we explored along with Neil Sean, and I added that his London pigeons became drones from the CIA.

All just a bit of larking about, probably because it's a fun distraction from the gruesome Stoats and lets of steam, no misleading intended. So many topics are covered here so quickly, blink and you miss it, and we pick things up like recipes and run with them for a bit then drop them and pick up something else. But under it all is the serious business of unmasking the Stoats and it always comes back to that. Just as all roads lead to SoHo House and Markus Anderson.
Someone posted that the Stoat rave thread is moving like a slug, is that true?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Good video by the Real Housewives about the many times smegz mask slips and her anger is revealed

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Exactly ..prove it ….

It’s just like Harry’s “ The BRF have a secret arrangement with the press” , which , of course was an agreement to wait until the end of other cases being settled …a deferment……but Harry’s “ Proof” will be ‘ someone told me, my wife agrees and I’m a Prince “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello @Rhubarb10 :) We don't think the Ho has a glass eye, it was a comment by BookWorm who said her left eye looked like glass with her new caramel face. I picked it up after transcribing Lady M's video and posted a joke that the Sussex Squad were rallying and kitting themselves out with teddies' glass eyes in support of the Ho.

The drone pigeons came from @Shushex and was a joke that we explored along with Neil Sean, and I added that his London pigeons became drones from the CIA.

All just a bit of larking about, probably because it's a fun distraction from the gruesome Stoats and lets of steam, no misleading intended. So many topics are covered here so quickly, blink and you miss it, and we pick things up like recipes and run with them for a bit then drop them and pick up something else. But under it all is the serious business of unmasking the Stoats and it always comes back to that. Just as all roads lead to SoHo House and Markus Anderson.
O please I am so sorry I hope you have not mistaken my laughing at all the hilarious posts and myself at being a complete banana... Which I am. I love this thread 😁 ❤❤
---
O please I am so sorry I hope you have not mistaken my laughing at all the hilarious posts and myself at being a complete banana... Which I am. I love this thread 😁 ❤❤
I did tweet about the glass eye in all seriousness and stared out of the window at the birds to convince myself I didn't need to double check 😆😆. My bad x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There is THE truth, and YOUR experiences.

They are not the same.

I hate this 'living your truth' bullshit. The truth is the truth. Facts are facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Where does stoat come from?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.