Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what sort of arrangement the British press has with the Royal Family, but surely there is some ambitious US investigative reporter who could tackle the issue of the possible children. This could be Pulitzer prize material regardless of how it’s resolved. It seems that questions are multiplying, not disappearing. I still can’t imagine, if the children exist, not taking them to the coronation.
And there you’ve said exactly what I’m thinking! My children WILL watch the coronation because it’s history, it’s a point in time they’ll remember. I took them up to London for the queens funeral for the same reason - it’s a HUGE DEAL! And yet aldi and Lidl don’t deserve that inclusion somehow. It’s so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if maybe it’s not a shade. Probably how her name should be officially refered to in the US as she is US citizen. At least someone got it right. Or maybe it’s because it was one moment only thing, not something she could have 10 times edited and consulted as we see in the media (as we’ve seen in past all the “updates” to Duchess)
She’s still feeling very self-anointed to me. I think MM does just fine for when she’s in her homeland.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know what sort of arrangement the British press has with the Royal Family, but surely there is some ambitious US investigative reporter who could tackle the issue of the possible children. This could be Pulitzer prize material regardless of how it’s resolved. It seems that questions are multiplying, not disappearing. I still can’t imagine, if the children exist, not taking them to the coronation.
Are there any investigative reporters left any more? Either in the UK or the US? The media is controlled by a very small group of people and that's true in both of our countries. They decide what gets reported on which is why some companies are allowed to get away with murder and nothing said. I don't even bother reading the mainstream news any more. I don't believe a word of what they publish. Of course, I might be being cynical :)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Aren't there some French journalists looking into Archewell?
Thats a start.
---
And there you’ve said exactly what I’m thinking! My children WILL watch the coronation because it’s history, it’s a point in time they’ll remember. I took them up to London for the queens funeral for the same reason - it’s a HUGE DEAL! And yet aldi and Lidl don’t deserve that inclusion somehow. It’s so sad.
Why would she not want her kids to experience it?
Archie could have a nice Birthday in the UK so the excuse given isn't good enough.
What is the real reason?

Reactions: 32
7 days to go Tattlers!

This time next week we'll be watching it
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This ⬆ is what I am concerned about. Either smegs, Harold or possibly even KC3 will look to blame the Queen for not revealing the surrogacy. For The King, it is a way out, possibly. For smegs or Harold, it might be hard to claim racism (since they already denied it) but could point at unconscious bias (or whatever the hell they're calling it now).

Either way, it's going to be ugly IMO.
How would anyone believe that the outspoken MM would ever get pushed into a surrogacy, presumably for race-based reasons? That just doesn’t play given MM’s intent to reform the monarchy. And we’re not talking about a quickie little white lie - this would have been months of packing a pillow and a lifetime of lies. If I were betting and there were one or two surrogacies, I’d wager that MM’s biological clock had stopped but she still recognized the need for the ties that bind. All of this is, of course, easily resolved with a little DNA, assuming one wants it resolved.

Tom Cruise and Dame Joan Collins just announced as being part of the coro concert.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Aren't there some French journalists looking into Archewell?
Thats a start.
---

Why would she not want her kids to experience it?
Archie could have a nice Birthday in the UK so the excuse given isn't good enough.
What is the real reason?
this is exactly it @Chita. I’ve flown my children to the other side of the world for surprise parties for their grandparents let alone a coronation! Milestone birthdays and anniversary’s - my dads in oz and yes flying small children that far is a ball ache BUT it’s what you do, surely? Let alone to see a grandparent anointed as king! There aren’t enough wild horses in the world that would keep me away from that. It’s really, really odd. Why aren’t the press at large picking this up and unravelling it?
---
Tom Cruise and Dame Joan Collins just announced as being part of the coro concert.
Tom Cruise can’t get enough of Catherine, Princess of Wales! Remember the premier?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So. When you leave/retire a force such as police/fire/army you are asked if you’ll stay on for ‘waves’ and within a certain time frame you are required for a wave.

waves are being invoked.
Amiyaya, are you being waved?! Or maybe you can't say...

Reactions: 17
How would anyone believe that the outspoken MM would ever get pushed into a surrogacy, presumably for race-based reasons? That just doesn’t play given MM’s intent to reform the monarchy. And we’re not talking about a quickie little white lie - this would have been months of packing a pillow and a lifetime of lies. If I were betting and there were one or two surrogacies, I’d wager that MM’s biological clock had stopped but she still recognized the need for the ties that bind. All of this is, of course, easily resolved with a little DNA, assuming one wants it resolved.
If her eggs and his sperm were used, there will be a DNA match.
But if a baby is not carried by the legal wife it has to be adopted.
Adopted children cannot be in the line of succession.
The line of succession is key.
Without that.....less leverage.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Just seen this 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Yes Alison Boshoff she is never out of the news but only because you so-called journalists never stop writing about her. Not because she's done anything noteworthy, you just regurgitate her PR drivel and play right in to her narc hands. Give it a rest luv.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, it’s obvious from this still from the video that something threw them. This is her exact expression and hand wringing thing she does when something makes her uncomfortable.
They definitely heard the boos. Good.
View attachment 2135786
That's her 'tell.'
Also when she follows that with the clapping.
The shrug, the hand wringing, the grinning and the clapping and more grinning.

All signify her discomfort.

Reactions: 31
Glad to see comments on twitter like this, did not read the article as I don’t click on articles with headlines that still call her by her maiden name.

View attachment 2135700
I don't remember the press ever referring to Diana by her made name after she married Charles. Baffles me why they insist on doing this with Catherine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.