Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen anything from the gruesomes today thank god
Praying the media have been told by palace to put her on mute, its such an important week for the commonwealth Wether a monarchist or not history tells us the most unstable times are between monarchies

Reactions: 28
Why on earth is Camilla's long-term hairdresser making vaguely derogatory comments about William and Catherine's hair, all of a sudden? What business is it of hers?

William went bald with dignity. What did she want him to do?

I saw an archived version of the article elsewhere, and she said Catherine needed a haircut.

She refused to talk about Smeg, and never mentioned Hazza's scraggly mess.

ETA: A couple of screenshots in MRC's reply.

Is she suggesting William should have had a toupe 🤣🤣 how ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hello @Rhubarb10 I christened him the Stoat because of his ratty teeth and vicious nature. However it emerged that we have on this thread some Stoat enthusiasts who said they're loving and live in sacks and on their shoulders. I called her the Ho, and the Flatpacks and Snakebite. I can't bear to use their real names.
Where's your little dog avatar? Can you post me one as I thought he was lovely.
I have a picture of the queen 👑 in a head scarf... There is no little dog 🐕 confused 😵💫. I don't really know how to pick an avatar, I just happened to have that picture saved on my phone at the time that I found when she passed away. So I used that. I'm a bit rubbish really 🤣 but I did love the Queen, it will never be the same imo now she has gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think he insisted it was removed at all. There were conversations with Diana happening behind the scenes and he was part of it all. I don’t think he really wanted her to keep PoW but seemed to have no issue with the HRH. She’d been offered the HRH in her own right by him and HM but because Di was obsessed with keeping PoW, she jumped the gun to try and force their hands. As she clearly told Lady C, she bizarrely thought a title of her own was a demotion rather than a practically unique in history promotion. For someone who came from the aristo world, thats a strange lack of understanding.

I’m not sure why the Burkes person is saying loss of HRH wasn’t protocol because it absolutely was as far as general aristo titles went. You don’t get to keep the all important The when you divorce a Duke, etc. And royal divorce, well there was no precedent. Ignoring Henry VIII, KCIII’s generation basically were the first. George IV had tried to divorce Caroline but been denied. Anne divorcing Phillips didn’t count as he didn’t have a title anyway. So the Yorks were the only precedent and she got the same as Sarah.

By many accounts, Di was an utter nightmare through the divorce process, playing tricks, demanding ridiculous stuff, threatening to release the false gay scandal tape she’d fooled the mentally vulnerable Smith into. And yet she is still seen as the poorly done to victim in it all, when actually I think the Queen and Charles were just doing their best to manage a horrendous mess.

I really recommend Lady C’s Di book. Di had initially wanted Lady C to basically be her Morton, so gave her hours of interviews. In the end, Lady C refused to publish the false tale Di was spinning so Di went to Morton instead. But it means Lady C’s Diana books are all on first person evidence. She’s a big Diana fan in many ways and generous about her many good qualities but is also very fair about her faults and issues and just how hard she was to deal with.
oh, thanks a bunch. i commented very much the same, after finally finishing the Sally Bedell Smith's book about Lady Di. i will most certainly look up Lady C's book once i'm done with Robert Moses, he's been haunting me for 3 years, it's time i put him to rest :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All this title-hogging is just so icky. These people were going through a divorce with two children involved but she was mainly obsessed with what title she would be getting. She obviously wanted to keep the "Wales" over fears of Camilla being the next Princess of Wales.

The thing that I am sensing about Diana is that she was incredibly childish and selfish. The kind of person who only argues for themself even in a family setting. She wasn't even thinking of William and his future wife, which I suppose the Queen was.

If I recall correctly someone talked about how the fighting got so intense between Charles and Diana that at one time, William preferred to have his nanny at a school event than them?

Imagine being THAT childish that your under-16 child has to parent himself.
lets remember Harry's book and how he described what happened to the Queen Christmas tree decoration that got broken, and how Mummy was up on her cloud laughing! the apple didn't fall far from the tree when it comes to Harry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sparold talking about period poverty, ew, ew, ewwww! Cannot unsee!
Agree completely!
I think the Mail article posted by @ChipDex shouldn't be underestimated. The tide may well be turning and you really can't trust a friend not to tell something juicy to their partner, who may then become their ex-partner etc. etc.
And what a choice of anecdote!

prince-harry-harry.gif

Reactions: 19
Personally I’d say the titles and (threadbare) connection to the RF is the ONLY reason he keeps winning. I’ve not been keeping up with the case, apart from on here, but it seems like he’s based his entire case on heresay and his imagination. I just wish a judge would have the balls to tell him to feck right off! Greedy money grabbing twit that he is!
Not healthy no, but 'deathbed' is overegging the pudding.

I just wish they'd all shut up TBH
Normally I’d agree, but they piss Smegs off so… 🤣😎🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's a pathetic human being. I can't help thinking her Mother had somethin to do with it. I can see a person being mildly pissed-off for 48hrs, but that's about it. Moldy Marmite Minge Meghan.
the mother along with Marcus Anderson are the Silent Assassins!

Reactions: 21
Harold's old mates are speaking to the Mail.

From that article.. about the revelations of drug use in his book…

‘But friends say even these stories are a carefully calibrated version of the reality.
If this really was an “excercise in clearing his conscience” Harry could have owned up to so much more says one acquaintance. ‘Yes, it was more than we have ever read about a senior Royal before - but there was oh-so much more he could have said’.

In other words, his (former) friends know that what he got up to was actually so much worse than he has admitted to in his book.
If I were him, I’d be worried about what unceremoniously dumped and miffed old pals might come out with if they were ever in dire need of cash …

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have a picture of the queen 👑 in a head scarf... There is no little dog 🐕 confused 😵💫. I don't really know how to pick an avatar, I just happened to have that picture saved on my phone at the time that I found when she passed away. So I used that. I'm a bit rubbish really 🤣 but I did love the Queen, it will never be the same imo now she has gone.
Would it be my little dog you are after? If so, just Google Roobarb, it was a cartoon in the 70's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree completely!
I think the Mail article posted by @ChipDex shouldn't be underestimated. The tide may well be turning and you really can't trust a friend not to tell something juicy to their partner, who may then become their ex-partner etc. etc.
And what a choice of anecdote!

View attachment 2136961
Well, now we know the Vegas trip wasn't a one-off. Far from it. And there was clearly a woman involved, one he must have known well enough to spend Thanksgiving with.

Maybe it was the one who auctioned his undercrackers off a few months ago. :p

We'll probably hear a lot more from his mates in due course, and I am here for it. :poop:

But hopefully not the gory details of early-morning yoga-with-granola with "I know, but she's so hot" Smegs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.