Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a post by another top Bollywood actress, Alia Bhatt (these actresses are all connected through the same two guys, or rather one 😂), who will be making her MET Gala debut. Priyanka Chopra will be there as well, of course.

Is Smegs not going, again? đŸ€­đŸ€­

I'm feeling quite b#&@y tonight. Better than feeling low. Two exhibitions this week, didn't even break even, which is terrible given the family finances.

But worse was that none of the people I'd invited turned up. Didn't even bother to apologise and/or give an excuse. Dare I say that Smegs seems to have better manners (đŸ˜±đŸ˜±), in the sense that at least she gives the "didn't want to steal thunder" excuse?

Neither of my crush/potential something-s worked out either. They're both completely ignoring me now. Could have done with a bit of distraction but nope. God forbid the day that I have to accept a Sparry-like. I'd rather retire to a jungle with lions 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Smeg married H for fame and fortune. H married Smeg to show he had changed his racist ways, boost his popularity and turn the royals into a money making machine.

But it's not a Disney fairytale.

Smeg thought with the royal connection she would take Hollyweird by storm.
She might have if she'd been a decent person but she isn't so, no

Reactions: 22
Would it be my little dog you are after? If so, just Google Roobarb, it was a cartoon in the 70's.
Yes it was me who wanted to see your little dog! I got the wrong @Rhubarb10 but I knew it was a @Roobarb ! Thank you very much, love his little face he's lovely! :)
I've taken the liberty of putting him here so everyone can see him. I never saw him in a cartoon so didn't recognise him.
335175.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A real question folks...... How do the people Gail King, Ocra et al. go to sleep at night ? Really? just as they go under, sleep beckoning they have that bling awake thing going on, " maybe I should have .....' I just don't know how they sleep, and they are so "religious". Orca in Church with Doria .... how do they make this work for themselves conscience wise ??? A fecked up crazy world folks :rolleyes: :unsure:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
In some families, one child may be considered “the pretty/handsome one” and the other child thought of as “the smart one.” Unfortunately for Harry, he is neither.
It’s like they were chopped down the middle! William got every single one of his parents’ good traits/looks and Sparold got all the crap parts from both! 😆
She might have if she'd been a decent person but she isn't so, no
Smeg bangs on about her MiL and encourages Sparry to deify and idolise her even more, but actually Di would have been utterly appalled at the last few years. Even aside from all the awful stuff they’ve done to the family, she’d have been as agog at the rest of us at just how fast they have torpedoed everything! Di was a PR genius, she knew exactly how to come out of any situation looking like butter wouldn’t melt. She might have been dim academically but she was charismatic, persuasive and savvy, with bags of X factor. Had she lived, I think she’d have used her new life to achieve great things for charitable causes while very cleverly courting the glam elite and feathering her own nest. But the idiot pair have taken a global platform and completely destroyed it! It’s amazing to think what they could have achieved compared to the pitiful whining and grifting they’ve resorted to instead. They will soon be used in PR 101 classes as what not to do! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 40
A real question folks...... How do the people Gail King, Ocra et al. go to sleep at night ?
Surround themselves by equally narcissistic, morally redundant people. These are empty, unhappy souls AudreyAnn, I wouldn't let yourself lose any sleep over thinking about it. Empty vessels make the most noise, remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A real question folks...... How do the people Gail King, Ocra et al. go to sleep at night ? Really? just as they go under, sleep beckoning they have that bling awake thing going on, " maybe I should have .....' I just don't know how they sleep, and they are so "religious". Orca in Church with Doria .... how do they make this work for themselves conscience wise ??? A fecked up crazy world folks :rolleyes: :unsure:
I know the answer to that, I think, but anything I say would get me arrested. We take religion very seriously here 😇

Basically, people like them can find justification for anything they say and do. Top one - "I did it for your/their/everyone's good". One that makes me very angry because it's such an insult - "The needs of many outweigh the needs of the few". "You/They are overreacting". "I did my best, not my fault that you/they messed up/don't deserve any better".

Conscience never developed/trumped by lust for money/power/recognition/ego/validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can't help but hope that he's so drugged up he fucks up, stands up in the ceremony and yells it.

Just for a bit of fun and gossip đŸ€Ł

Before he's bundled off by the men in white coats to the nearest asylum đŸ€Ł
Well if he reads on here that’s now firmly planted in his one brain cell to upset the apple cart next Saturday!
I have to admit the thought had also crossed my mind that he might just do something to cause mayhem during the ceremony and have to be hustled out by our hero Johnny and the others.
’Oh what a circus, oh what a show 

’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s like they were chopped down the middle! William got every single one of his parents’ good traits/looks and Sparold got all the crap parts from both! 😆

Smeg bangs on about her MiL and encourages Sparry to deify and idolise her even more, but actually Di would have been utterly appalled at the last few years. Even aside from all the awful stuff they’ve done to the family, she’d have been as agog at the rest of us at just how fast they have torpedoed everything! Di was a PR genius, she knew exactly how to come out of any situation looking like butter wouldn’t melt. She might have been dim academically but she was charismatic, persuasive and savvy, with bags of X factor. Had she lived, I think she’d have used her new life to achieve great things for charitable causes while very cleverly courting the glam elite and feathering her own nest. But the idiot pair have taken a global platform and completely destroyed it! It’s amazing to think what they could have achieved compared to the pitiful whining and grifting they’ve resorted to instead. They will soon be used in PR 101 classes as what not to do! 😆
I actually used to talk to my post-grad students about them, though they weren't interested in anything đŸ€Š can't find a better case study for what not to do!

It makes me really, really angry how those two have wasted and actually destroyed all the amazing resources and platforms they had, and yet they keep getting more and keep destroying them. Especially considering my own situation. I try not to say or even think stuff like this because I know that I am still very privileged, but it is so bloody unfair!! đŸ˜€

Diana should give him a smack or two, preferably with a slipper. If she can appear when Sparry applies cream, or talks to Smegs during seances? Or through her grave? I don't even remember those ridiculous stories, sorry. Anyway, if she can do that, she can surely take a broom to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, that article didn't last long on the DM website!!

Just checked and it's definitely gone.

Screenshot_20230429-211840_kindlephoto-256209748.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

oh, so you see it as well :D the more i look at William i feel he's handsome Charles (not in the vein of Handsome Squidward, tho), plus all the best things Diana (except maybe luxuriant hair that runs in her family, although i don't find it a detractor in PoW's case) and Harry, as i said many times, looks like ugly, charmless Charles. and poor Lady Di's demons on steroids.
i don't know if i mentioned it before, but i read this book ( :ROFLMAO: ) about Lady Di, so now i'm an authority (sarcasm, of course!). but what i really want to say is that the (one) book i read is interesting because it was published in 98, therefore it was written before and during the Diana zeitgeist. this is, well, at least from my point o view, important, because in the last almost 26 years, the Diana mythos has grown and spread in so many ways that it's sometimes hard to separate grain from chaff. what i mean from all the previous word salad is that before her passing, the world was sick and tired of Diana, she was inconsistent, mercurial and straight bordering Alex Forrest from the Fatal Attraction in her recurring antics. so it's always interesting to me to read or see docs from that time about her, they were much more truthful than all the saccharine revisionist media that came after her death.

all things said, i still blame Charles. he was 33 when he wed his teenage bride. he was a FULL GROWN-ASS MAN. he should have known better.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Long article in the Telegraph repeated in the Express, also on Jeremy Vine, with Jo Hansford talking about Camilla's hair. All over the news. I think it's a puff piece disguised as a beauty plug thing, how she and Chuck love each other......sense of humour, both wearing kilts and laughing, soulmates. Children. Then she says Catherine's hair is too long as she's so slim and you have to keep things in proportion. I.e. Catherine's hair length isn't in proportion to her body. She'd cut six inches off. As for William, it's too late and he should have got hair plugs years ago.
It's none of Hansford's business and is very rude imo. I noticed she didn't mention the back of Chuck's neck looking like a sheep's bum.

"As for the famously follicly-challenged male royals, Hansford wishes they had been given better guidance about hair loss and transplants early on. Alongside colour and cuts, the salon offers a whole range of individual services and has in-house experts in wigs, hairpieces and trichology."

I bet they do. Crafty promotion of her business there. Give it a miss, William, and stay as you are. Remember Wayne Rooney. Stick with what you've got Catherine, it's lovely as it is.

Had William gone to Hansford for plugs she might have given an interview like this telling the world about it. What was this article for? I personally am not interested in the condition of Cam's hair and I doubt many people are. There's a limit to what you can say about someone's hair and it doesn't stretch to pages like this nonsense.

Someone suggested she'd get fired for this, but I think it's another piece of Camilla promotion agreed in advance and spread wide. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't like the look of Jo Hansford at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think Harry married Meghan because a) he desperately wanted a wife & family like his brother so married in haste and b) M played him like a fiddle and emotionally manipulated him into it using his grief over his mother's death, his resentment at the royal family and a mix of environmentalist/do-gooder "let's save the world" nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What was it?
Happily, I took notes to add to my list of Meghan's sins:
H gave a speech about “period poverty” at a Christmas church service for elderly folk. M kicked off because not seated next to H at a friends’ dinner party. She sent a list of questions about who would be there and what they would be wearing as if it were a red carpet event. H wasn’t allowed to breakfast in a hotel by having a fry-up with his friends, he had to get granola and take it back upstairs to M who had had him up early doing yoga.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think Harry married Meghan because a) he desperately wanted a wife & family like his brother so married in haste and b) M played him like a fiddle and emotionally manipulated him into it using his grief over his mother's death, his resentment at the royal family and a mix of environmentalist/do-gooder "let's save the world" nonsense.
She certainly saw that village-idiot coming

Reactions: 26
Y'know what's funny on this thread - I think we all must be a of a same mind looking at your profile pics - I luff South Park and Big Bang Theory!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long article in the Telegraph repeated in the Express with Jo Hansford talking about Camilla's hair. I think it's a puff piece disguised as a beauty plug thing, how she and Chuck love each other......sense of humour, both wearing kilts and laughing, soulmates. Children. Then she says Catherine's hair is too long as she's so slim and you have to keep things in proportion. I.e. Catherine's hair length isn't in proportion to her body. She'd cut six inches off. As for William, it's too late and he should have got hair plugs years ago. It's none of Hansford's business and is very rude imo. I noticed she didn't mention the back of Chuck's neck looking like a sheep's bum.

"As for the famously follicly-challenged male royals, Hansford wishes they had been given better guidance about hair loss and transplants early on. Alongside colour and cuts, the salon offers a whole range of individual services and has in-house experts in wigs, hairpieces and trichology."

Crafty promotion of her business there. Give it a miss, William, and stay as you are.

Had William gone to Hansford for plugs she might have given an interview like this telling the world about it. What was this article for? I personally am not interested in the condition of Cam's hair and I doubt many people are. There's a limit to what you can say about someone's hair and it doesn't stretch to pages like this nonsense.
Someone suggested she'd get fired for this, but I think it's another piece of Camilla promotion.
If William had had a hair transplant or procedure, the media would never shut up about it.
He'd have got ridiculed for being vain and for spending money on it.
---
Happily, I took notes to add to my list of Meghan's sins:
H gave a speech about “period poverty” at a Christmas church service for elderly folk. M kicked off because not seated next to H at a friends’ dinner party. She sent a list of questions about who would be there and what they would be wearing as if it were a red carpet event. H wasn’t allowed to breakfast in a hotel by having a fry-up with his friends, he had to get granola and take it back upstairs to M who had had him up early doing yoga.
Oh right thank you.

What's period poverty?
Being too skint to afford Tampons?
WTF does he know about that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Someone suggested she'd get fired for this, but I think it's another piece of Camilla promotion.
See, I think Camilla is good for Charles, and therefore good for the country. I don't think Cam has the slightest interest in self promotion, she'd rather be having a gin and a fag and laughing in the kitchen. I think she's pretty much OK

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.