Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, Smegz sounds as boring as duck! I mean, even before the word salad/world's greatest whatever, and all the other tit, I can only think her lack of any form of sense of humour at all would make her a complete dinner party liability... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
See, I think Camilla is good for Charles, and therefore good for the country. I don't think Cam has the slightest interest in self promotion, she'd rather be having a gin and a fag and laughing in the kitchen. I think she's pretty much OK
I feel the same 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@Chita Yah, "period poverty" is indeed, as you say, being too skint to afford tampons. A very worthy cause but not what they expected from Harry's reading at a Christmas church service to elderly toffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s like they were chopped down the middle! William got every single one of his parents’ good traits/looks and Sparold got all the crap parts from both! 😆

Smeg bangs on about her MiL and encourages Sparry to deify and idolise her even more, but actually Di would have been utterly appalled at the last few years. Even aside from all the awful stuff they’ve done to the family, she’d have been as agog at the rest of us at just how fast they have torpedoed everything! Di was a PR genius, she knew exactly how to come out of any situation looking like butter wouldn’t melt. She might have been dim academically but she was charismatic, persuasive and savvy, with bags of X factor. Had she lived, I think she’d have used her new life to achieve great things for charitable causes while very cleverly courting the glam elite and feathering her own nest. But the idiot pair have taken a global platform and completely destroyed it! It’s amazing to think what they could have achieved compared to the pitiful whining and grifting they’ve resorted to instead. They will soon be used in PR 101 classes as what not to do! 😆
I think Di would be even more p*ssed that the Harkles have torpedoed her legacy that has been reasonably intact for the last 25 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think Di would be even more p*ssed that the Harkles have torpedoed her legacy that has been reasonably intact for the last 25 years.
Diana = Markled 🤭

She's like that comic relief character that is just there doing their own thing, but gets into trouble because of the bumbling idiot hero and sidekick/heroine.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well if he reads on here that’s now firmly planted in his one brain cell to upset the apple cart next Saturday!
I have to admit the thought had also crossed my mind that he might just do something to cause mayhem during the ceremony and have to be hustled out by our hero Johnny and the others.
’Oh what a circus, oh what a show ………’
I think he will refuse to bow to Queen Camilla or not sing to ‘ God save the King ‘ ..something petty and pointed…

I hope he does shout something out and then run out the wrong door …to be confronted by ….oh no , not the evil press ????…..
No , The British …..

Reactions: 24
do i start thread since i'm still here and not tonsil deep in NY urbanism?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Harry & Meghan #336 William is the liege man, Harry is the sleaze, man.

• Haha
  • Heart
What was it?
At a memorial service he gave a speech about period poverty - and it appeared he didn't fully understand his speech.

She threw a wobbly about the British tradition of not sitting next to your partner at his friends dinner parties.

When invited to the next one she wrote demanding to know who else was going, when she didn't get a response she then also demanded to know what designers people going would be wearing - host didn't respond to that one either. She did turn up but was huffy and left before dinner.

I'd heard about the dinner party one before bur not the demand about who else was going and what designer they'd be wearing.

Just shows how superficial and lacking any class or manners she is.

That Mail article being removed is bizarre. I read the archived version and there's not much worse than everything we've already heard about the gruesome twosome before, so what's going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Happily, I took notes to add to my list of Meghan's sins:
H gave a speech about “period poverty” at a Christmas church service for elderly folk. M kicked off because not seated next to H at a friends’ dinner party. She sent a list of questions about who would be there and what they would be wearing as if it were a red carpet event. H wasn’t allowed to breakfast in a hotel by having a fry-up with his friends, he had to get granola and take it back upstairs to M who had had him up early doing yoga.
Yeah, daily mail,don't worry WE ALL READ IT and screenshotted it or remembered it!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.