Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But William would only be POW when his father became king so would Diana have got another title? Don’t know what though ……. perhaps ‘Queen It Should Have Been Me’ and then could have passed this title on to her daughter-in-law when she died.

Reactions: 28

All this title-hogging is just so icky. These people were going through a divorce with two children involved but she was mainly obsessed with what title she would be getting. She obviously wanted to keep the "Wales" over fears of Camilla being the next Princess of Wales.

The thing that I am sensing about Diana is that she was incredibly childish and selfish. The kind of person who only argues for themself even in a family setting. She wasn't even thinking of William and his future wife, which I suppose the Queen was.

If I recall correctly someone talked about how the fighting got so intense between Charles and Diana that at one time, William preferred to have his nanny at a school event than them?

Imagine being THAT childish that your under-16 child has to parent himself.

Reactions: 44
I have made a vow to not click on any newspaper article about the gruesome twosome, a small step in telling the media I am not interested. As far as the HRH for Diana goes I remember thinking why is she getting so hysterical about it? But I suppose in those circles it is really important.

Reactions: 35
Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor Ahuja (cousin-in-law to Deepika Padukone whom Smegs had "interviewed") will be performing at the Coronation Concert.

Yet another event that Smegs won't get to be at.

Reactions: 33
Opposites attract might be true, but marrying someone with zero common interests or even a vaguely similar background is utter madness. It's the behaviour of love-sick teenagers, not grown adults.

Smeg married H for fame and fortune. H married Smeg to show he had changed his racist ways, boost his popularity and turn the royals into a money making machine.

But it's not a Disney fairytale.

Smeg thought with the royal connection she would take Hollyweird by storm.

Reactions: 28
When anything negative is said against Migraine the sugars come out with all the crap of "she lives in your head" and "don't comment just to be nasty".
William & Catherine share a lovely anniversary photo & the sugars rip it to pieces & are really nasty & vile.
Make it make sense

Reactions: 35
7 days to go Tattlers!

This time next week we'll be watching it
---
Charles was caught buying a cherry brandy whilst under-age in the Outer Hebrides. Perhaps this was his mugshot?
I've been to the Crown Hotel where the scandal occurred and they had an old newspaper clipping on the wall. Personally, I think this mugshot would have been more eye-catching.

Reactions: 26
the fact Camilla was the Duchess of Cornwall for so many years instead of princess of wales says everything it needs to about how she felt about precedence and title. It was a very unselfish thing and I think it made her more accepted by the queen. She could have been PoW but left it, and Catherine immediately was given the title when eligible to start a new chapter.

Reactions: 45
That is incredibly moving …

yet i also hear a whiny , nasal mutter from 10 rows back………..’Shoulda been me….’
instant memory unlocked

---
Let's face it, technically Camilla was PoW but never used the title because of Diana.

Reactions: 39
I never understand the view that calling her Catherine Middleton is misogynistic - feminists fought hard for the right to keep their maiden name if they so wished. The point made above that this is the precedent with previous queens and royal wives is correct - calling her princess Catherine just relegates her to one of many. You could insist she be called the Duchess of Cambridge every time but that sounds stuffy (and frankly a bit Sussex like) and a bit weird if they refer to him as William. Doesn’t it also show she’s known as a person in her own right, not just as a wife?

Reactions: 24
That is incredibly moving …

yet i also hear a whiny , nasal mutter from 10 rows back………..’Shoulda been me….’
Can't help but hope that he's so drugged up he fucks up, stands up in the ceremony and yells it.

Just for a bit of fun and gossip

Before he's bundled off by the men in white coats to the nearest asylum

Reactions: 32
I think the Tig will get relaunched at some point this year and I agree with Bookworm that the end of the marriage is near as in the last few days we have seen more signs from Meghan that she is done with Harry.

Reactions: 25
Correct me I'm wrong, but I think Diana would have been Diana, Princess of Wales and Catherine would have been The Princess of Wales.
Of course, the press would have clarified the situation by calling them Princess Di and Kate Middleton.
I also think that Diana would have probably remarried by then and been Mrs John Travolta or similar.

Reactions: 37
It all relates to intention. Those who typically call her Kate Middleton do it to either devaluate her - and snobbing her common origins - or to click bait. It is rarely to praise her as the accomplished woman she was already before her marriage.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.