Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C plunging right in

The Markles show is ill-timed and will splatter Smeg all over media? Lady C disagrees. The Markles had no control over timing. They have the right to present their pov otherwise Smeg will continue to manipulate and lie. Lady C affirmed that the Coronation will reign supreme as it is history - the Harkles and Markles are footnotes.

Smeg's failure presented as success? Signing with WME agency is being presented as a new chapter leading to better things. İn Smeg's case it is an admission of failure. She has been represented by Sunshine Sux and affiliated with Spotify and NF to mixed success. Nobody in Hollywood seems satisfied with her performance or delivery.

William was brotherly? Handed settlement monies to İnvictus. Haz's settlement offer was lesser. İt shows how egotistical Haz was to reject it. Believes he is PoW's equal but proves he is the opposite. Haz delusionally self-important where William is measured.

Haz's delusions? Witness statements should stick to the facts without personal feelings and philosophy. Haz is detached from reality and displaying immaturity and hysteria in his court statement. He wanted TLQ and KC to destroy the right of the press to criticise him. TRF ordered him to drop proceedings as it would have an effect on the whole family but Haz went rogue and instructed his own solicitors, on Smeg's advice. TRF was trying to rein in Haz's aggressiveness which would they knew would be destructive to him and the Monarchy. Now he is trying to do away with press freedom anyway. 😵
Much of what could have been written about Smeg's past was suppressed. :unsure: İn reality the newspapers were protecting the Harkles. They knew the truth but they didn't say it.
Haz has a tendency to ask a question and end up believing the opposite to the answer given eg. TLQ did not give him the green light to proceed with the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I suspect that if you follow the money trail back you'd find that the Ho personally gave Jeff Rayner money to offer Thomas to pose for photos in Rosarito.
£100,000 for Thomas, and a fee for Jeff. Money paid by the Stoats, not Coleman-Rayner.

Thomas took the bait likely because he needed money. The photos were harmless, TM papped looking at a book "Images of Britain". Sleazy? Not. Tape measure round his neck although the young lad "measuring" him wasn't a tailor but a nearby waiter asked to pose. Sleazy? As well as a fee, Thomas was told that photos of him getting ready for the wedding would "improve his image". How sad that she never intended him to be there to give her away.

Where in Rosarito did TM get this book Images Of Britain? Did Jeff Rayner bring it with him as a prop for the set-up?

So obviously a trap as the photos in themselves were boring. The key was the fee for Thomas, the £100,000 which enabled the Ho to weep that daddy had sold her out. I've always believed she set him a bear-trap and he fell in. The photos were all over the press as the Ho planned, and Thomas sank under a barrage of vitriol and had a heart attack.

I think the poisonous Snakebite was in on this. It enabled the Stoats to cut Thomas off. He was dangerous because although a bit of a mess and rough round the edges, unlike Snakebite he was more or less honest. The Ho didn't want TM revealing any truths at her wedding, and had already planned for the enchanted Chuck to walk her down the aisle. Job done. Snakebite has had her fangs in the trough from years back and I believe is a truly evil woman.
yes agree with you she is deffo behind setting up her Dad

• Sick
Reactions: 35
How strong minded is that !! Got the nibbles ready.....a WEEK in advance.... mine would be gone by Monday and I would have to restock !😂
Me too! Although the coronation gin is looking at me saying drink me. Resisting so far, same with biscuits. But I did use my M&S coronation bone China plate today.

Putting flags out tomorrow. Prosecco chilling.
---
Oh and M&S candle. It's lovely and lights up too

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hello @Rhubarb10 :) We don't think the Ho has a glass eye, it was a comment by BookWorm who said her left eye looked like glass with her new caramel face. I picked it up after transcribing Lady M's video and posted a joke that the Sussex Squad were rallying and kitting themselves out with teddies' glass eyes in support of the Ho.

The drone pigeons came from @Shushex and was a joke that we explored along with Neil Sean, and I added that his London pigeons became drones from the CIA.

All just a bit of larking about, probably because it's a fun distraction from the gruesome Stoats and lets of steam, no misleading intended. So many topics are covered here so quickly, blink and you miss it, and we pick things up like recipes and run with them for a bit then drop them and pick up something else. But under it all is the serious business of unmasking the Stoats and it always comes back to that. Just as all roads lead to SoHo House and Markus Anderson.
Someone posted that the Stoat rave thread is moving like a slug, is that true?
O please I am so sorry I hope you have not mistaken my laughing at all the hilarious posts and myself at being a complete banana... Which I am. I love this thread 😁 ❤❤
---

I did tweet about the glass eye in all seriousness and stared out of the window at the birds to convince myself I didn't need to double check 😆😆. My bad x
please don't @ me for exposing the TRUTH. not MY truth, but the OBJECTIVE truth.

BIRDS 🐦 👏 AREN'T 👏 REAL 🎦 👏

puts the RF's tradition of falconry in a new perspective, given they are one of the very few families that still has access to genuine unadulterated avian pets. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think he means Louis.
---

And the luxury campsites have toilets (albeit basic in comparison to domestic ones) so no need to pee in bushes. Surprised we didn’t get “I was bitten by a snake on my todger “
A snake probably crawled up hers and she didn’t notice, that’s why’s she’s always scratching her minge when the poor creature is trying to escape

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thinking more about the Markle doc. I think they are within their rights to do the interview. The Ho dropped her dad over a few photos that weren’t that bad. He was photographed reading a book about England and being measured for a suit. Hardly earth shattering. To be cut off from the wedding and and not allowed to see his grandkids (I’d they exist!) is overkill. Especially in light of what that witch has done and said since. No invite to any of her black family too to the wedding. I think she set it up and engineered and set out to not have him there. And I think snakebite was behind it. She’s said terrible stuff about her sister and I would love Samantha to win her case. Sorry it’s a ramble I wanted to get my thoughts down!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks for your comments, and it's very confusing as every article I read said that it was PC who pushed for her HRH to be removed. I didn't know this, that HM had wanted her to keep it as the mother of the future King. That seems logical, so why did PC insist that she lose it? That's what I'd like to know. The reason given in the article that Diana tried to back the RF into a corner and then jumped the gun seems odd.

From your explanation, Lady C says that HM and PC had privately agreed that she'd keep her HRH but Diana jumped the gun so they gave her the lesser title. Is this true? This wouldn't have happened if they'd been clear in the first place and followed protocol, and if there had been no arguing about whether she should keep it or not? The Burke's Peerage writer said there was protracted wrangling as to whether she should keep her HRH, and that to lose it would be "unprecedented". The protracted discussions must have been between HM and PC, but it doesn't explain why PC took this position.

I don't really understand it all but it's a mess isn't it. The bit in big type, that she was "punished for not settling for HRH Princess Diana" is confusing. I'd like to know why her title was removed and what it achieved.
Quoting own post, but maybe I'm fussing over nothing? Does it matter now, all these years on? I tend to chew on things I don't understand, but will leave this sad subject to rest now as it should.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
[

The boy certainly does look like the Fark we've been presented with.

A child being born called Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor is a bit of a puzzler.
Mountbatten-Windsor must be an extremely rare name in the US. So if it is the same child why was she then called Lilibet?
Screenshot_2023-04-29-16-31-59-276.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.