Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect that if you follow the money trail back you'd find that the Ho personally gave Jeff Rayner money to offer Thomas to pose for photos in Rosarito.
£100,000 for Thomas, and a fee for Jeff. Money paid by the Stoats, not Coleman-Rayner.

Thomas took the bait likely because he needed money. The photos were harmless, TM papped looking at a book "Images of Britain". Sleazy? Not. Tape measure round his neck although the young lad "measuring" him wasn't a tailor but a nearby waiter asked to pose. Sleazy? As well as a fee, Thomas was told that photos of him getting ready for the wedding would "improve his image". How sad that she never intended him to be there to give her away.

Where in Rosarito did TM get this book Images Of Britain? Did Jeff Rayner bring it with him as a prop for the set-up?

So obviously a trap as the photos in themselves were boring. The key was the fee for Thomas, the £100,000 which enabled the Ho to weep that daddy had sold her out. I've always believed she set him a bear-trap and he fell in. The photos were all over the press as the Ho planned, and Thomas sank under a barrage of vitriol and had a heart attack.

I think the poisonous Snakebite was in on this. It enabled the Stoats to cut Thomas off. He was dangerous because although a bit of a mess and rough round the edges, unlike Snakebite he was more or less honest. The Ho didn't want TM revealing any truths at her wedding, and had already planned for the enchanted Chuck to walk her down the aisle. Job done. Snakebite has had her fangs in the trough from years back and I believe is a truly evil woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
I also believe Doria is behind a lot of this. And I'm sure I read, or someone said that Doria was instrumental in causing further divisions between M and her father. Remember her saying 'don't give away the milk for free'. Plus her prison years.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I've never seen anybody give a reason why her HRH title was removed in the first place. What did it actually achieve? Cleared the way for Chuck? Does anybody know?
Diana herself was most focussed on not losing her Princess of Wales title. She was paranoid they were going to demote her to duchess or something when her whole brand was the PoW. She did exactly what her son later replicated with the Megxit announcement, ie telling the public what was going to happen to try and fence the RF into a corner. That announcement included her intention to be known as Diana, Princess of Wales.

According to Lady C, the Queen and Charles had been privately thinking they should accord her the privilege of HRH Princess Diana in her own right. That would have been momentous since she wasn’t blood royal but they recognised a) she was going to be mother of a king and b) the entire world called her that already. However, when she pissed them all off by jumping the gun publicly when nothing had been agreed privately, the Queen said ‘well, we’ll take her at her word then’ and gave her the lesser title as well setting it out as a pro forma for future royal divorces.

1682779318761.jpeg

1682779331112.jpeg

1682779343326.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Our local Parish Council is giving out Coronationmugs to residents - Coronationlogo on one side, parish council logo on the other. Nipped down this morning, and got one for both (adult) kids. They're actually really lovely! (mugs not kids, well kids are too, but ykwim... :ROFLMAO:
My village has gone mental for the CoronationCoronation …it’s like a plane has crashed in the village…a plane full of bunting !!!!

( bloody hell @Amiyaya …martingales …not heard that for a long time !!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I also believe Doria is behind a lot of this. And I'm sure I read, or someone said that Doria was instrumental in causing further divisions between M and her father. Remember her saying 'don't give away the milk for free'. Plus her prison years.
All of this and with a face like a constipated baboons hole and a venemous,viperish,vindictive,vile acid tongued, nasty,deceitful old bleep!!

Like Mother like Daughter, the Medicis of Montimingehole😠😠😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So. When you leave/retire a force such as police/fire/army you are asked if you’ll stay on for ‘waves’ and within a certain time frame you are required for a wave.

waves are being invoked.
I heard that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What UK time is the Markle Expose on tomorrow?

And is it being shown on YouTube. I've subscribed to the channel in preparation!
By my calculations (which could be very wrong 🤣) I think it’s 11.30am tomorrow here - I’ve also subscribed to watch it. I’m intrigued to see what they have to say. I think they perhaps should have waited until after the coronation though. The gruesomes can’t really complain after what they did with orca and shitflix. It’s open season on airing dirty Markle laundry and I’m here for it’s deliciousness 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting reader comment.

The Queen wanted Diana as the mother of the future King to keep her HRH title according to protocol, which included police protection, but PC insisted that she lose it. There's no disputing that Diana had substandard and dodgy RPO's when she died. One report said that the Mercedes had been stolen earlier that day and then returned, and that the seat-belts weren't working.

Reports suggest that after the HRH removal PC offered to pay protection privately, and Diana turned it down. If so, likely because of her belief that they would report back to Chuck, which was understandable.

So yes she didn't have a seat belt on and the driver was drunk (?) plus they were playing hide and seek with the press. Aguably none of this would have been the case if she had the level of protection she could have had, that the Queen wanted but PC vetoed.
I thought that Diana had zero RPOs because she refused to have them for her private life after the divorce and the Queen didn't force her against her will. The bodyguard with her at the time of the crash (Trevor Rees-Jones) was employed by the Al-Fayads. IMHO it was part and parcel of the paranoia that was created by Bashir faking documents to get her to speak out by convincing her that the RF was watching her

Reactions: 34
I don't remember the press ever referring to Diana by her made name after she married Charles. Baffles me why they insist on doing this with Catherine.
I wonder if it was because she was on the scene for a long time as kate Middleton. So it’s stuck. Diana was not on the scene for a long time before the marriage - half the issue I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Off Topic but just thought our ‘younger’ members would like to know what Coronation day meant to the ‘older’ members on here. A letter in the DM today ……..

My dad had bought a contraption by mail order which promised to transform our 9 inch black-and-white telly to colour. It was a Perspex screen that clipped over the front. The top third was tinted blue for the sky, the middle section to mimic ‘people’ (this was the Britain of 70 years ago) and the bottom was green for grass. We sat down excitedly to watch our posh ‘colour’ TV. It didn’t matter that the horses were pink with green feet!

I was 4 at the time and remember vaguely being crowded round a neighbours TV, sadly not a ‘coloured’ one. I remember more of the party afterwards with salmon paste sandwiches and cake!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Hello @Rhubarb10 I christened him the Stoat because of his ratty teeth and vicious nature. However it emerged that we have on this thread some Stoat enthusiasts who said they're loving and live in sacks and on their shoulders. I called her the Ho, and the Flatpacks and Snakebite. I can't bear to use their real names.
Where's your little dog avatar? Can you post me one as I thought he was lovely.
Yes I remember Cinny ….we did make extensive enquiries if there was an animal in British Wildlife called
raging bleep
but to no avail….so we stuck with the stoat !!! 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not sure, many royal wives were and continue to be known by their maiden names/titles. Sarah Ferguson, Elizabeth Woodville, Mary of Teck and even Henry VIII's wives! Anne Boleyn, Anne of Cleaves, Jane Seymour and Catherine (s) of Aragon, Howard and Parr.
Misogynistic maybe but I don't think classist.
Interesting that Sophie isn't referred to to as "Sophie Rhys- Jones" in the press`- always Countess of Wessex or lately Duchess of Edinburgh

Reactions: 32
Princess LG video is funny!!
There are some clips in this video I haven’t seen before.

If it were JCMH pulling her around, grabbing her and literally pulling her away from conversations in the last clip - there would be some serious concerns raised about DA/control etc.

Where did this all go so wrong. Because as much of a prick as he was this new incarnation of JCMH is hideous. And all of his realisations that he’d been treated so badly came hot on the heels of her forcing her way into his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow! This stuff is so fascinating.

Diana herself was most focussed on not losing her Princess of Wales title. She was paranoid they were going to demote her to duchess or something when her whole brand was the PoW. She did exactly what her son later replicated with the Megxit announcement, ie telling the public what was going to happen to try and fence the RF into a corner. That announcement included her intention to be known as Diana, Princess of Wales.

According to Lady C, the Queen and Charles had been privately thinking they should accord her the privilege of HRH Princess Diana in her own right. That would have been momentous since she wasn’t blood royal but they recognised a) she was going to be mother of a king and b) the entire world called her that already. However, when she pissed them all off by jumping the gun publicly when nothing had been agreed privately, the Queen said ‘well, we’ll take her at her word then’ and gave her the lesser title as well setting it out as a pro forma for future royal divorces.

View attachment 2136486
View attachment 2136487
View attachment 2136488

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.