Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is Camilla's long-term hairdresser making vaguely derogatory comments about William and Catherine's hair, all of a sudden? What business is it of hers?

William went bald with dignity. What did she want him to do?

I saw an archived version of the article elsewhere, and she said Catherine needed a haircut.

She refused to talk about Smeg, and never mentioned Hazza's scraggly mess.

ETA: A couple of screenshots in MRC's reply.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If my son or daughter had a child either by natural means, surrogacy or adoption then as far as I am concerned it would be my grandchild and I would love it.
I would leave it up to them to announce to the world the circumstances of the child’s birth.
I think that is what the RF did assuming that the truth would be revealed by the Markles when they were ready.
As the lies continue to be rolled out I think the family are distancing themselves and refusing to be photographed, etc as they do not want to be used and be part of it. Even the dear late Queen refused to be photographed.

What does offend me is the lies, the use of different children for photographs, the whinging about titles, etc that seem to mean more to the greedy two than the children themselves.

I think Archie exists, maybe as a surrogate birth, but isn’t the beautiful child they wanted so that is why he is not seen publicly.
As for Lili, I don’t think she exists. She might have been planned, but something has gone wrong and they do not have her in their lives.

Reactions: 35
Why on earth is Camilla's long-term hairdresser making vaguely derogatory comments about William and Catherine's hair, all of a sudden? What business is it of hers?

I saw an archived version of the article elsewhere, and she said Catherine needed a haircut.

ETA: A couple of screenshots

Well she won’t be doing Camilla’s hair much longer after saying that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The Alison Jackson
lookalike photos are good but can have unintended consequences There is only one real shot of Haz in That afrika korps uniform,he’s got a pint glass and is by himself. There’s a spoof shot of lookalike in uniform dancing with people in blakface and another in k kK sheet and hood. however many times I tell this, people are certain Ithe spoofs are reality. . Same could happen with “fight” scenes
0FD42EFD-6E75-4A94-BFD9-28ADCB24BEBB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

ETA: A couple of screenshots in MRC's reply.

So she's hawking her business...

classy

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I agree wholeheartedly!
We did a mums coffee morning at school for my younger 2, and they were asked to come up with 3 words to describe mum. I got kind, funny ‘too soft’, not shouty, cake and smells nice 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, the eve of the coronation?

We just want to see William, Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis impeccably dressed and in coronets. We don't want Markle drama.

They are all exactly alike! Peg is a Markle through and through. They just can't shut their traps. What a despicable lot they are.

And if Harry had taken his time to get to know her, and her family he would have noticed that very quickly. I just can't believe that a royal prince brought this social reject into the family. After how many British men had rejected her advances and DMs?
I know she screamed desperation, if Ashley Cole doesn’t even want a night with you, you’re doing so thing wrong. And wasn’t she after the X factor guy Matt Cardle, and I’m sure there are loads we don’t know about. It’s just really embarrassing she’s ended up part of the royal family, it’s shocking to believe it could even happen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I have all my nibbles ready for the coming week most are nice and healthy tho have treated myself to some diet coke as I usally avoid fizzy drinks due to ibs etc and I don't drink ( on too many meds ) I am going to record the main event but not sure what channel prob not the beeb tho ,
I am not going to let the shite the harkles will release this coming week ruin it for me And if the weather is like today next Sat will be Awesome ,

LONG LIVE THE KING !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Diana herself was most focussed on not losing her Princess of Wales title. She was paranoid they were going to demote her to duchess or something when her whole brand was the PoW. She did exactly what her son later replicated with the Megxit announcement, ie telling the public what was going to happen to try and fence the RF into a corner. That announcement included her intention to be known as Diana, Princess of Wales.

According to Lady C, the Queen and Charles had been privately thinking they should accord her the privilege of HRH Princess Diana in her own right. That would have been momentous since she wasn’t blood royal but they recognised a) she was going to be mother of a king and b) the entire world called her that already. However, when she pissed them all off by jumping the gun publicly when nothing had been agreed privately, the Queen said ‘well, we’ll take her at her word then’ and gave her the lesser title as well setting it out as a pro forma for future royal divorces.

View attachment 2136486
View attachment 2136487
View attachment 2136488
Thanks for your comments, and it's very confusing as every article I read said that it was PC who pushed for her HRH to be removed. I didn't know this, that HM had wanted her to keep it as the mother of the future King. That seems logical, so why did PC insist that she lose it? That's what I'd like to know. The reason given in the article that Diana tried to back the RF into a corner and then jumped the gun seems odd.

From your explanation, Lady C says that HM and PC had privately agreed that she'd keep her HRH but Diana jumped the gun so they gave her the lesser title. Is this true? This wouldn't have happened if they'd been clear in the first place and followed protocol, and if there had been no arguing about whether she should keep it or not? The Burke's Peerage writer said there was protracted wrangling as to whether she should keep her HRH, and that to lose it would be "unprecedented". The protracted discussions must have been between HM and PC, but it doesn't explain why PC took this position.

I don't really understand it all but it's a mess isn't it. The bit in big type, that she was "punished for not settling for HRH Princess Diana" is confusing. I'd like to know why her title was removed and what it achieved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I have all my nibbles ready for the coming week most are nice and healthy tho have treated myself to some diet coke as I usally avoid fizzy drinks due to ibs etc and I don't drink ( on too many meds ) I am going to record the main event but not sure what channel prob not the beeb tho ,
I am not going to let the shite the harkles will release this coming week ruin it for me And if the weather is like today next Sat will be Awesome ,

LONG LIVE THE KING !!!
How strong minded is that !! Got the nibbles ready.....a WEEK in advance.... mine would be gone by Monday and I would have to restock !😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know she screamed desperation, if Ashley Cole doesn’t even want a night with you, you’re doing so thing wrong. And wasn’t she after the X factor guy Matt Cardle, and I’m sure there are loads we don’t know about. It’s just really embarrassing she’s ended up part of the royal family, it’s shocking to believe it could even happen 🤦🏼‍♀️
Opposites attract might be true, but marrying someone with zero common interests or even a vaguely similar background is utter madness. It's the behaviour of love-sick teenagers, not grown adults.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.