Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to wonder if her recorded introduction of Missi Harriman (or whatever his name is) has actually been shown as an example of what he can do to alter looks etc on video. After all he alters most, if not all, of his pictures by photoshopping them so why not this? It was mentioned that her spoken words and her lips were out of sync. so could be because the vid has been 'tampered' with.

The whole thing could be another of her childish pranks, laughing at the public ..... make everyone believe she has had work done on her face and when everyone is talking about it then disclose that it is all the work of her wonderful friend Missi.(don't think he's called that but can't be arsed to go back to find his correct name).
you mean it's a deep throat fake? plausible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I heard the Red Arrows were grounded is that true? Something about the ejector seat. That's such a shame if true. Here's a GIF I made from last July. The Gordonstoun camp kids had an RAF Day (which was really just warm up from RAF Lossiemouth for the PJ). I was pretty jealous the kid had a private show and we missed out.View attachment 2132711

yup still grounded no doubt they have the best working on the issue they have had a lot of bad luck recently as couple of thier pilots got booted for their ahem behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 22
My thoughts exactly, could it not have waited until a few weeks afterwards.

Honestly, the eve of the coronation?

We just want to see William, Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis impeccably dressed and in coronets. We don't want Markle drama.

THIS I am fed up with the lot of them they are all parasites

They are all exactly alike! Peg is a Markle through and through. They just can't shut their traps. What a despicable lot they are.

And if Harry had taken his time to get to know her, and her family he would have noticed that very quickly. I just can't believe that a royal prince brought this social reject into the family. After how many British men had rejected her advances and DMs?

Reactions: 36
Is he kind? sounds like an extremely weird phrase for californian to use I would have expected the phrase used would have been Is he NICE? I have never heard anyone ask if someone is kind the word I have always heard is nice
Is he kind?
Think the entire world now knows the answer to that one

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly, the eve of the coronation?

We just want to see William, Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis impeccably dressed and in coronets. We don't want Markle drama.

They are all exactly alike! Peg is a Markle through and through. They just can't shut their traps. What a despicable lot they are.

And if Harry had taken his time to get to know her, and her family he would have noticed that very quickly. I just can't believe that a royal prince brought this social reject into the family. After how many British men had rejected her advances and DMs?

Totally agree.
They are all despicable.

Reactions: 29
I heard the Red Arrows were grounded is that true? Something about the ejector seat. That's such a shame if true. Here's a GIF I made from last July. The Gordonstoun camp kids had an RAF Day (which was really just warm up from RAF Lossiemouth for the PJ). I was pretty jealous the kid had a private show and we missed out.View attachment 2132711
The Red Arrows will be performing 😃😃😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I couldn't care less what the old bleep and her village-idiot simpleton hubby say or try to do next Week-end . They'll be ignored and the eyes of the World will be on London all day 😃😃😎😎😎

Rule Britannia !
Long live the King and Queen !
The Toast of Honour & Mutual Assistance to The Commonwealth !
The Toast of Honour to The United Kingdoms Domains ,Realms and British Protectorates!

😃😃😎

iStock-1131362505.jpg

commonwealth-5ft-x-3ft-flag-1-3945-p.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Same! I come from a line of crocheters but none of us can learn knitting...and we have tried! (In fact I am crocheting and reading Tattle as I have a work conference droning on in the background)
I can't knit either but I love loom knitting when I want to switch from crochet.

Reactions: 21
The Services Flag Ensigns for The United Kingdom 😃😃😃😎😎😎

The Royal Navy

The Royal Air Force

the British Army

2560px-Naval_Ensign_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
41kfv1i3nrL._AC_.jpg
gb-army.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hmm. Funny the Harkles aren’t going to this given they were involved once before “claiming” to have donated vaccines. 🙄
Perhaps they Markled themselves!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This bit from one of his emails stands out.

'I can't begin to tell you what it will say about the institution if this isn't resolved before the baby's arrival and wedding. If it isn't resolved, should the Queen be allowing them to Windsor on May 19th? They have no excuse for not getting this sorted.'

Baby's arrival mentioned prior to the Wedding?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.