Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised, in the preview of the Markle expose where a man and woman are sat on the back of an open topped car waving to people - I initially thought that was the harkles wedding. But it's not. It's one of the unseen videos ! Am I the last to spot that lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That's hard for a child. I don't think tbh Harry remembers her much. Which makes it easier to exploit her memory.

I hope I'm wrong because that's unthinkable. But I think it's easier for him to use her memory because he has no emotional connect to her.

He tried to fake it in Spare. In a very odd way re the creme. He doesn't care enough for her to respect her memory though.
I don't think he has an emotional connection to anyone who isn't called Prince Henry and he needs stopping from exploiting the late Queen the way he exploits his mother.

He's already made out that he was the only one she could talk to (shades of Diana and William there) and, apparently, she wanted him to take his hacking case to court.

He's a very damaged person πŸ˜•

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Lady C plunging right in

Fakers at the Lakers? Maintaining media presence to distract from Coronation. Also an attempt to counter separation rumours? Spending on staff to demonstrate they are good employers? Pink linen flamingo suit a study in dreadfulness - very crumply with pushed up arms. Stiletto heels and shorts combo declasse and tacky.
Are you citing her citing tattle fred title or is this your summary??? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It doesn't even look like the same person as so many things are different to the Cut Magazine Meghan and the Meghan introducing Misan Harriman.
1. The eyebrows are different.
2. The cheeks are different.
3. The chin is different.
4. The lips are different.
5. The nose is different.
6. The eyes also look different.
So IMO the Meghan introducing Misan Harriman is not the real Meghan as there are too many inconsistencies.
A bout of jaundice
A new nose
A new wig
Contact lenses
A fricking good filter
Botox
Here is coronation meagain!! How sad her new look isn't going to be showcased at the coronation!

• Haha
  • Heart
What does it mean when you post a message and it says "This Tweet Is Unavailable?"
Does it mean that the tweet is unavailable?
Asking for a friend. 😁
I think it means the tweet was deleted. It was just, if I remember, a tweet from According to Taz about a comment which said how jealous and envious H was of..everyone in his family. Will try again

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just realised, in the preview of the Markle expose where a man and woman are sat on the back of an open topped car waving to people - I initially thought that was the harkles wedding. But it's not. It's one of the unseen videos ! Am I the last to spot that lol.
I assume this why we got pap shots of Senior and Junior Markle's at the airport, they were on their way to film this!!

• Sick
Not much in the news regarding her father or sister, lately............?

Reactions: 17
Also reminded me of the invictus games video, of her and H on the little jeeps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tattlers, I have to admit these two really do touch some very difficult personal stuff for me. I imagine, I'm not alone in that. But they are both very abusive. I'd love to keep it light here but its hard when your buttons are pressed.

Sorry. Having a moment. As you were, guys.
I have lurked here for over a year and sometimes I had to take a break. It can sometimes seem so frustrating watching them getting away with murder. But then they marble themselves..repeatedly. if things trigger you then I suggest you take regular breaks like I did, or watch Southpark for some giggles πŸ˜‚ #waaagh

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Robert Lacey, historian talks about the Markle expose and Thomas Markle, after the ads on gb news. On now!

Reactions: 19
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh Myra love you're wasting your time.....

Sorry for quoting the same post again, but something suddenly struck me about this photo.

This is looking a lot like when my ex and I had both sort of checked out of the relationship but were still holding on for different reasons during the last few months. I was his backup/tool to make the one he wanted jealous/so he could pretend to be victim of my craziness and withholding of 'favours'. My options were to hope that he wouldn't turn out to be a major jerk (he did), or to let myself be married off to a potentially abusive person handpicked by my narcs.

Maybe there was some affection left? IDK about him since he turned out to be a lying bleep. He was definitely far more checked out though. So we used to mostly sit like this, except with more distance. Like I'd be facing him while talking to him, but he'd mostly be looking straight ahead or elsewhere, turning just slightly sometimes. Unless he thought there was a chance to make out, then he would be very interested and would basically be in Smegsy's position πŸ™„ (in my defense, I didn't have a lot of options).

I never simpered in his face like this though, thankfully. Have a lot of regrets about behaving stupidly 'in love' πŸ™„, but this ain't one πŸ™πŸ€­

I never really believed the Gruesomes' PDA, though a few times it felt like maybe he had some genuine affection or care for her (a couple of times adjusting her hair etc). Didn't get that vibe from her ever. She has always seemed to 'perform'.

I've made all the candles I wanted to this week. Also dropped one freshly poured one and scalded my hand so yay! I think I now have enough of a stash to cover TW and even the Flatpacks and Dorina if they gatecrashed.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.