Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at some of the King's Coronation food on offer mmmmmm 😛😛😛😛😛💥💥💥💥
0_MS-Coronation-Chicken-Crisps.jpg
CoronationCake4-2.jpg
kings-coronation-cake-662891.jpg
1_Kings-Coronation-Food-guide-picture-request.jpg
jubilee-soft-iced-cake-2005070.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Just started watching this if anyone is interested! Coronation(It’s really good!)
(And a little sad 😞)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Don't know how to put this under a spoiler ...... have you started on the Fodmap diet @Zippy2000 ? How are you finding it, is it helping you and your IBS?
I am in the middle of a book about it when I have finished will talk to my GP etc but am already making better food choices & have noticed a small difference it is bloody hard tho as I am a stress eater also a bit of a fussy eater when it comes to salads ( i hate most salad food ) but am giving it a go as I am so over feeling ill all the time & not being able make plans for going out due to a flare up appears out of nowhere

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I can't wait to see the Markles Exposed. Bet the RF can't either!
I wonder what their over and under is.
“When stakes are so hight”

Lol, imagine the piss the whole family has of them (despite all the pain the gruesomes caused to QEII and PP), making it some family board game, like TRF phantasy football or something similar

Reactions: 18
Apologies if posted already... I assume the press secretary or other support staff keep an eye on this thread.

Dear Suits In Grey Reader,
Please advise the Princess Royal to take that gold rod straight back to row 10. Give the Stoat a whack on his patchy head. Not much damage can occur coz he's already brain damaged and hideous but he'd enjoy getting it up the Jacksy too much.
Love,
Tattle Team CAS 🐈🐱🐈🐶🐦

RIP Zippy 2022 💜🦜
QC Camilla looked fab as did the glorious POW. Can't wait for the Markle doc; what a shame they had to wait for Corrie eve... or IS it? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have just watched the trailer again and I noticed the person who is interviewing them said "This will be your last interview ever." and then the narrator said "Dad's deathbed plea". This to me sounds like that Samantha, Thomas Jr and Thomas Sr have done this interview and are showing these unseen clips because Thomas Sr hasn't got long to live and wants to show everyone what Meghan was really like and what she is like now before he passes away.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I have just watched the trailer again and I noticed the person who is interviewing them said "This will be your last interview ever." and then the narrator said "Dad's deathbed plea". This to me sounds like that Samantha, Thomas Jr and Thomas Sr have done this interview and are showing these unseen clips because Thomas Sr hasn't got long to live and wants to show everyone what Meghan was really like before he passes away.
As Lady C said, the side of his mouth is drooping which is evident of a serious stroke.

I'm glad they are playing smegz at her own game.

And I liked Tom Jr saying 'we are never going away'. As that's what I imagine smegz is saying to the RF and the UK

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My son loved her when he was little, watching her on Play School, many years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am looking forward to the flypast ; always enjoy that 😃😎😎
I heard the Red Arrows were grounded is that true? Something about the ejector seat. That's such a shame if true. Here's a GIF I made from last July. The Gordonstoun camp kids had an RAF Day (which was really just warm up from RAF Lossiemouth for the PJ). I was pretty jealous the kid had a private show and we missed out.
20230427_150117.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.