Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2132978

So she now has Ari Emanuel as her agent. Her, not Harry.
He also reps people like The Rock.
They have her styled with the divorced title.
Ari is the brother of Democratic Party powerhouse Rahm Emanuel.
The wrinkled pink flamingo outfit was from Staud…owned by Sarah Staudinger, wife of Ari Emanuel.
Expect to see her with all WME people now
it all makes sense now.
This is her big rebrand

My husband is also repped by WME’s literary division in NY, so we’ve got that in common…
Wait until Ari finds out that she talks a good game, but can't follow through. The NF series and her podcasts were failures. If he thinks that she is capable of producing any content/show, he is in for a big surprise. She has no imagination and is difficult to work with. He'll learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wait until Ari finds out that she talks a good game, but can't follow through. The NF series and her podcasts were failures. If he thinks that she is capable of producing any content/show, he is in for a big surprise. She has no imagination and is difficult to work with. He'll learn.
They will be Markled. They all are. It will not last. Here’s some articles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fitting in with the news about the agent ....?

IMG_20230428_071653.jpg

I have a personal history with the news organisation so I avoid clicking on/looking at Firstpost headlines, but it has been pro-Harkles from what I remember. Geo News usually carries Smegsy's press releases, though sometimes it's not pro-Smarkles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Get. Out. 🤦🏻‍♀️

How do they have her “styled” w/the divorced title? (Explain please!)
Holy tit…how can she even afford it? Whose paying?!?!
oh wait, I think I have it wrong. You use the “the” before the title when you are currently holding it. You drop the “the” after divorce (The Duchess of Sussex vs Duchess of Sussex)

Agents usually only take a percentage but the announce includes reputation and brand management, so I think they have to pay for that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
oh wait, I think I have it wrong. You use the “the” before the title when you are currently holding it. You drop the “the” after divorce (The Duchess of Sussex vs Duchess of Sussex)

Agents usually only take a percentage but the announce includes reputation and brand management, so I think they have to pay for that
I’d like to know who what she did to land this? It’s crazy.
She’s krazy!!
OMG!! 😆😆😆

(I gotta sleep b4 I go crazy!) 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Edward's over in Canada right now, doing DoE Awards stuff.

And did we see this? The Harkle figurines. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I can't enlarge the photo on my mobile and Smeg's face looks like Posh Beck's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A bit of sleazy tea about the guy (Ari Emanuel) who signed/started Smegs at the WME! You can’t make this tit up!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So, she rebranded from actress to humanitarian and now she’s back to actress? The agency might be able to get her a role or 2 but they can’t make her a successful actress.
We knew stunts would be pulled ruining up to the coronation but I did not expect this excessiveness going into the week of. It’s almost like he wants his invitation revoked so he something else to cry about.

Reactions: 35
Just watching talk tv and an interview with Robert Kennedy Jr, who is running for president.

When he was only 9 his uncle John F Kennedy was assassinated, and he was only 14 when his father Bobby Kennedy was also assassinated and he was pall bearer.

Yet despite these tragedies, he hadn't trashed family. Nor constantly banged on about it like H, who acts as if he is the only person ever to have suffered a tragedy at a young age
He is a conspiracy theory anti-vaxxer nutjob funded by a billionaire right-wing zealot (Harlan Crow) though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have just watched the trailer again and I noticed the person who is interviewing them said "This will be your last interview ever." and then the narrator said "Dad's deathbed plea". This to me sounds like that Samantha, Thomas Jr and Thomas Sr have done this interview and are showing these unseen clips because Thomas Sr hasn't got long to live and wants to show everyone what Meghan was really like and what she is like now before he passes away.
I can just imagine the tit show we will get from her when he does pass. She will milk the grieving daughter thing for as long as she can, waffling on about how she always thought there would be time to reconcile while constantly reminding everyone that it was 'his fault' they were estranged.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
This bit from one of his emails stands out.

'I can't begin to tell you what it will say about the institution if this isn't resolved before the baby's arrival and wedding. If it isn't resolved, should the Queen be allowing them to Windsor on May 19th? They have no excuse for not getting this sorted.'

Baby's arrival mentioned prior to the Wedding?
I think he means Louis.
---
She faked loving all that. She claimed that they went hiking around Botswana with just their backpacks “and that’s the way we like it” and peeing in the bushes…bet that is the first and only she ever camped…and even then they were in a luxury eco campsite that was thousands of $$$ a night.
And the luxury campsites have toilets (albeit basic in comparison to domestic ones) so no need to pee in bushes. Surprised we didn’t get “I was bitten by a snake on my todger “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He is a conspiracy theory anti-vaxxer nutjob funded by a billionaire right-wing zealot (Harlan Crow) though.
I would be extremely surprised if Harlan Crow is funding Robert Kennedy, Jr., a staunch Democrat. Where did you get that information?

• Wow
Reactions: 16

She will eventually resort to TV roles as a Blow Job expert …….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

... but you can roll it in glitter
😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy New Thread! Great title and excellent recap. Many thanks.

When I was a kid, back in the late '60's/early '70's, I lived about a mile from Manchester Airport. The Red Arrows used to practise over our house. They flew so low it felt like they were barely above the chimney tops, lol. Very exciting stuff and all the kids would wave to them as they flew over.

I'm so tired of all things harkle. I want the coronation to be over with and then I want to see the RF take the gloves off and treat the pair of them in the way they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.