Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinched from the tattle fb page, people just love this artwork of yours @Chita , even a little ditty to go with it.

_20230428_090524.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Catherine looked amazing today. No wonder Hazno looks so angry and bitter and twisted all the time. Look at the superficial 'actress/grifter' he's married too. If I was him I'd be getting off my face on drugs everyday too.

I had friends in Santa Barbara and they were members of the 'Sierra Club' (not as sordid as it sounds), on one visit they took me on a few trail hikes in the area. Absolutely great. I bet Harry would loved to have ended-up with a gal who enjoyed that sort of thing ... not someone whose only interest is pap-walking. What an absolute bleeping tool he is. Surely the first thing you look for in a life partner is someone is at least a few similar interests ... bleeping head.

Go Catherine! *swoon*... :love::love::love:
She faked loving all that. She claimed that they went hiking around Botswana with just their backpacks “and that’s the way we like it” and peeing in the bushes…bet that is the first and only she ever camped…and even then they were in a luxury eco campsite that was thousands of $$$ a night.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
This bit from one of his emails stands out.

[Italic] 'I can't begin to tell you what it will say about the institution if this isn't resolved before the baby's arrival and wedding. If it isn't resolved, should the Queen be allowing them to Windsor on May 19th? They have no excuse for not getting this sorted.' [/Italic]

Baby's arrival mentioned prior to the Wedding?
Could this be a reference to Louis?

Reactions: 22
_20230428_090940.JPG

Meant to add the rest of ditty to post up above, but some how made it another post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry & Meghan #336 To the coronation Hazno please don’t go, stay in Montishitshow with your ho.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This bit from one of his emails stands out.

'I can't begin to tell you what it will say about the institution if this isn't resolved before the baby's arrival and wedding. If it isn't resolved, should the Queen be allowing them to Windsor on May 19th? They have no excuse for not getting this sorted.'

Baby's arrival mentioned prior to the Wedding?
Louis’s impending arrival.

Reactions: 19
omg I love Her She is such an Amazing Woman
Reading about things like this is wonderful. I love how there are all these traditional roles and requirements to fill them. It really does bring the coronation to the people and allow them to take part. I always thought that the Harkles were elitist in their own little way, especially Meghan. It is part of her bullying routine to belittle people and make them feel smaller. I don't think that either of them understand the traditional features that go into a coronation. He will be there and not appreciate any of it and she ruined her chances to be let in the door.
---
I watched that earlier it gave me goosebumbs tbh I am so glad we are able to watch importent stuff like this as it now feels real if you know whaht i mean
If you see them in person, it will give you more than goosebumps! I saw them live at The Trooping 10 years ago and it was thrilling!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
IMG_0072.jpeg

So she now has Ari Emanuel as her agent. Her, not Harry.
He also reps people like The Rock.
They have her styled with the divorced title.
Ari is the brother of Democratic Party powerhouse Rahm Emanuel.
The wrinkled pink flamingo outfit was from Staud…owned by Sarah Staudinger, wife of Ari Emanuel.
Expect to see her with all WME people now
it all makes sense now.
This is her big rebrand

My husband is also repped by WME’s literary division in NY, so we’ve got that in common…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
It isn’t about the pain it’s about responsibility Harry refuses to acknowledge his mothers own actions contributed to her death.
I agree and my belief is that he never forgave her for dying as she did and with whom it happened. He may have been an angry kid before, but over time, this increased his anger even if subconsciously.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.