Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celt Views

50 shades of fucked up, I love our royal family, so did my grandma, she would turn in her grave at this shit show that these two self indulgent beasts are doing to our rf. I'm so excited to see the dresses for the coronation, so excited to see the bling, wish I had an orb, would prance around bold and proud, who the hell does broomstick legs toxic breath think she is??? And Harry FM font get me started. Just saying

Reactions: 38
Not a psychologist, but if the royal experts can royal experts then I can also psychologist.

I don't have the time or enough spare braincells to sacrifice read through his whingetome witness statement, but unfortunately knowing what shite he usually spouts, I declare him to be a cunt suffering from cuntitis.

It's 5.20am here, I haven't slept nor will get more than a nap, so I am extremely ready to use the f and c words on the fucking cunts.

I did make 32 candles of varying sizes with 11 different fragrances over seven hours today. Just about ready for the Coronation, whoever we need to hide.

Reactions: 27
My cousin works for a couple of poshos that know Camilla’s sister Annabel and they have seen the dress Annabel will be wearing to the coronation when she is one of the two of Camilla’s companion’s on the day.
Be nice to see what it looks like on the day, and indeed all the lovely dresses and Jewels

Reactions: 33
What!!!!!!!!!! Did they tell your cousin anything about it?

Reactions: 24
Look Smegs, another person who did better than you!

@Poppea ...glad it went well! Hope you see better soon! Bad pun very intended

Reactions: 26
If this is a duplicate post, sorry about that!
(And even if it is, you get to watch this absolutely lovely, sweet, and now BAFTA-nominated skit with the late Queen and Paddington!) I bet it wins in its category!
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
James Murdoch left, it's Lachlan that is still working with Rupert.

James was in charge of Fox but they sold the majority of shares to Disney.
He was also the head of News International at one point.

When James was called to court in regards to the News of the World hacking he said he wasn't with the company and quit because he didn't agree with the way the company had done things.

James has founded his own company Lupa Investments.
His wife is on that media misinformation committee things with H.

Reactions: 21
Just to point out that this was B/W's point, not mine. It hadn't occurred to me either!
QUOTE="NorthernValkyrie, post: 14909026, member: 211265"]
Some raging bint tweeted earlier that white women shouldn't comment on black women's hair. Errr .... it's not a black woman's hair, the Ho has culturally appropriated a white woman's hair.... duh. The Ho's natural hair is afro, and she's so proud of her heritage and roots that we've not seen her real hair since she fell off the dumpster in Compton.
The Ho is allowed to wear a white woman's hairstyle, but God help me if I put on an afro wig and went shopping in Tesco. It stopped being a level playing-field years ago.

ETA LUURVE YO' GLASS EYE, HO!
MIOW
[/QUOTE]
Could be culturally appropriating Native American hair also

Reactions: 26
To quote Captain Mainwaring ........."You stupid boy"

And to quote Kenny Rogers, this very good advice for Haznobrains .....

"You got to know when to hold them
Know when to fold them,
Know when to walk away,
Know when to run"
For some weird reason my brain read that as a Kenny Everett song

Reactions: 16

Poppea that's great that it looks like the eye surgery went well.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.