Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait to see what Prince Louis gets up to at the coronation. He’s such a character isn’t he! Also I can’t believe he is 5 already!

in other news.. 2 weeks till the coronation 🥳🥳
I don’t know about you tattlers but I am very excited!
---

I did. I knew it was coming but it made me jump. It was bloody loud.
I'm excited too! Got all my Corrie stuff but am very tempted to make a start on the shortbread and light my corrie candle. I'm like a kid at Christmas lol. Got a small pretty tiara from Amazon but just ordered another bigger one, with emeralds. Hubby thinks I'm mad :D

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve never had one, never felt the need.
You are a lucky spud.
[/QUOTE]
We’ll you don’t have to have one do you, we managed without for centuries.
They’ve been a boon for crime writers though, everyone just gets caught by where their phone was or who they called or texted, I love a murder mystery but nearly everyone is caught because of their mobile.

Reactions: 19
Perhaps someone can explain to me how a person can bring up a letter from 2021, have it splashed all over a newspaper and then state that they have moved on. I get the Emily Latella vibes of never mind!

1682280336962.png

So she has moved on, and to what? The next thing that she will bring up to throw in The King's face, William's or Catherine's? This woman's past is her present. She has based so much of what she says and does on past perceived slights. That she copies the way other women dress and act is a way of looking backwards as well. There is no original thought with this woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
For a bloke who’s getting all this stick from twit and twit and has quite a lot on his plate at the moment, KC looks like he hasn’t got a care in the world lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was trying to find online archives of the seating plan of QE2's coronation, but I don't think they've been digitised yet (according to the National archives). I'm pretty sure close family were on a balcony to the side (OK, most of this is from The Kings Speech).

Anyway, I don't think there are anywhere near enough royals to shove him behind to get him ten rows back. It would just be daft, the best we can hope for is like when they put them on the opposite side to W&C.
No luck either, but if not found here, then I don’t think it’s been published.
Anyway, if you scroll deep deep down. there is really great info: https://www.westminster-abbey.org/abbey-commemorations/royals/elizabeth-ii

Reactions: 17
Me neither!!!
Mobile phone - Don't have one, don't need one and not getting one. :D Everytime I am asked for my mobile number and I say I don't have one they look at me like I have 2 heads and then they say - you don't have a mobile, why ?
Not buying tins of biscuits as I end up binning the tin after a couple of weeks so will get some packs of posh ones. Afternoon tea all sorted except the cake stand so nearlly there.

• Wow
Thanks for the great new thread and title! We have a problem! @JAR21 look at this!
WHAT FREDA SAYS!
View attachment 2121843
WHAT freda Says is no longer official. in It's been removed from Urban Dictionary .
She's/Tattle/We're no longer UD famous! Does anyone have a screenshot?

Plus my Coronation Trinketbox came yesterday. The bottom has a huge chip in it. a new one is supposed to come tomorrow. I really hope its ok. Even Mr butterfly was impressed with the detail!
How dare you/them!

• Haha
Thanks for the great new thread and title! We have a problem! @JAR21 look at this!
WHAT FREDA SAYS!
View attachment 2121843
WHAT freda Says is no longer official. in It's been removed from Urban Dictionary .
She's/Tattle/We're no longer UD famous! Does anyone have a screenshot?

Plus my Coronation Trinketbox came yesterday. The bottom has a huge chip in it. a new one is supposed to come tomorrow. I really hope its ok. Even Mr butterfly was impressed with the detail!
Oh no! I'll have to remove the reference.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Poor Smeg. Someone is not happy they've not been invited to the coronation. No one wants you love. You're so irrelevant they're not ignoring you, they just don't care what you think. I have to admit seeing Myra having a meltdown on twitter about not being at the coronation is proper making my weekend. I genuinely think she's going tondo something insane over the next 2 weeks which will be her final destruction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm really confused by the Tel shenanigans. So they (victoria ward) wrote one story and its been changed 8 times? I cancelled my DTel subs so cant go back to the original. But I cant see anywhere who sent legal letters to who, or why?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.