Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Article on the royal grifter Fergie and her money making schemes over the years. I've never read any of her books so I don't know if they're any good or not, but at least she made the effort to do something creative. I'm not a fan of her generally though. The fake Sheikh episode was shameless grifting.

It did make me think 'what would Diana be doing now' if she had lived. I think she got a better divorce settlement than Fergie did but I wonder what she would have done to keep her profile up and maintain her lifestyle 🤔
Budgie the little helicopter - that bloody theme tune pops into my head and
Article on the royal grifter Fergie and her money making schemes over the years. I've never read any of her books so I don't know if they're any good or not, but at least she made the effort to do something creative. I'm not a fan of her generally though. The fake Sheikh episode was shameless grifting.

It did make me think 'what would Diana be doing now' if she had lived. I think she got a better divorce settlement than Fergie did but I wonder what she would have done to keep her profile up and maintain her lifestyle 🤔
Budgie the little helicopter- that bloody theme tune pops into my had and wont disappear for days 👊👊👊👊🤣
I really dislike Sarah for that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s tons of videos by this guy and his sidekick. This one will probably surprise you! Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Finally Paul Burrell has broken his silence, but like @DanDanTheIceCreamMan I don't believe that the Stoat will be seated 10 rows back. He wouldn't have agreed to come if so.

It's difficult to know what happened with the Daily Telegraph, apart from KC's lawyers contacted the Harkle lawyers and the Ho backtracked. Do we even know if PC wrote to her after Porker in reply to her complaint about unconscious bias? Says an exchange of letters, but I thought HM told him not to?

On their one visit to Balmoral when the Ho was 'pregnant', allegedly a staff member saw the moonbump discarded on the bathroom floor. That's where I usually put mine too, tbf.

Camilla has invited Andrew Parker-Bowles to the Coronation and he will be seated prominently. Loads of negative comments about this. It's a State occasion not a Family wedding, many comments about APB laying down his wife for his king. Really, loads. Pamela Mountbatten excluded, snd Fungus on grounds of divorce but APB allowed. Taking the pee. They need to be careful, but they won't be.

The Celt video @LadyMuck was mostly about the Stoat photo included in the Coronation Souvenir Book. That Catherine's downgraded and the Ho given centre stage is rubbish by Judi James, the Ho's bare arms inappropriate, and she looks the odd one out with her fake laughter and fixed grin.

That the Ho wasn't happy with BP's response to her complaints came from a Birmingham newspaper following the Cambridge visit there. KC is not a racist, and celebs are flocking to attend the hottest ticket in town - a carton's birthday.

Off to tackle BookWorm now in a separate post as very long and complicated.
Saw a TV program last night and Andrew Parker-Bowles was a page boy at QE2’s Coronation . His father was a good friend of the Queen and he played on the same polo team as Charles when they were young. It is also reported that he dated Princess Anne for quite a while so his family was ‘up there’ with the RF long before he was connected to Camilla. Maybe this is the reason he has been invited.

Thanks @Cassandra333 for new thread and @planetmirth for fab title.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m the only person on the planet they doesn’t own a mobile I think.
Whattttttttttt!! I love my phone like I love my children and I have no regrets even typing that out , I sweat when I can’t find it and I’m not joking.

[/QUOTE]
I can put my phone on silent - haven't worked out how to do that with kids yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m the only person on the planet they doesn’t own a mobile I think.
Whattttttttttt!! I love my phone like I love my children and I have no regrets even typing that out , I sweat when I can’t find it and I’m not joking.

[/QUOTE]
I’ve fucked up that quote, sorry.

I love my phone🥰😍😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🤭 r - that bloody theme tune pops into my head and

Budgie the little helicopter- that bloody theme tune pops into my had and wont disappear for days 👊👊👊👊🤣
I read that as bugger the little helicopter 😊
Budgie the little helicopter - that bloody theme tune pops into my head and

I read that as bugger the little helicopter 😊 🤭 think I'd better get my eyes tested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
From
PAWS 'N CLAWS WEEKLY

"Captain Tom fans make a sweet comparison to Louis after birthday photo post!"
Captain Tom celebrated his fifteenth birthday today, with cute photos of him spraying King Charles's lettuce-bed as he frolicked in the grounds of the 16-toilet mansion of his lucky owner @Nuttynana. Fans went wild when his latest photos were revealed on social media!
View attachment 2121562View attachment 2121582
Tom 'Marks' his Birthday by Spraying!...Relaxing on lettuces in Wheelbarrow.....Just like Prince Louis!!
View attachment 2121583
Nutty ready with the Wheelbarrow for the Pap Shot.
(Image: Harriperson)
Captain? Major? Lt Col?
Tom? Thompson? Johny Thompson?
Is there some pap shot of him I am not aware?
Asking for a friend me.
Thanks!
Ok, nothing, keep on tattling everyone 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.