Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My second pic out of five as promised 😀😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16822294999125.jpg

I can't resist it ..one more then two for tomorrow 🥰 x...

Resizer_16822298115981.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wonder what Allison P Davis, of the Cut is doing now after being markled.

And also the female doctor that quit the practice suddenly

Is that the doctor that was supposed to have delivered Lidl.
She was supposed to be investigated for infant deaths during delivery. I think there were two. But I don't think you can find the articles now.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I can't get over the fact that they felt the family were cold when they came for jubilee and queen's funeral. It beggars belief
---
Urghhh! She ran the London Marathon did she, even though it’s quite blatantly racist? And it rained, which we all know is racist.

Well, I hope her trainers got soaking wet and she gets trench foot.
---
Look at those gorgeous dolphin teeth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe they didn't 'personally inform' Harry that the Queen had died because he hadn't actually bovvered to go and see her before she died.
If Horrid had been one of the first to be informed 100% the first thing he would have done is inform the Ho, who would have taken great pleasure in leaking the news before other's who should be informed before it was announced to the general public, The way Horrid and the Ho behaved the week of the Queen's death and especially on the day was abhorrent, they are both nasty nut jobs!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Last night I was watching video of a very extragant celebrity birthday party for a one year old child. Over the years…I‘ve seen lots of photos, videos of these lavish parties, among the Hollywood elite that the Gruesomes purport to be part of. M&H have staff, a huge home, grounds that could support a tent..but….nothing.

Except for the near empty do where Archie crawls on the table…why in 4 years have we seen no parties with other celebrity children or classmates or just these supposed ‘friends’ of the Markles? It seems to be the ‘custom’ among their new ‘set.’ Why isn’t Serena there with her child, for example? What would be the threat in a photo released by their PR days after the event?

Something just isn’t normal here. These children are truly ‘invisible.’ Something is very “off.” MM would surely want to flaunt her wealth among her new friends with a party suitable for her royal children. It is out of character for this narcissist to not compete.

Also….LA is a 90 minutes drive from Montecito. That’s not considering traffic. No way anyone is driving Lilibet that far every day and yet no photos. Or is she in a boarding nursery school up there…just kidding.

I cannot believe if those children were at the Jubilee that her vicious competitive personslity wouldn’t have trotted out cute photo after photo of them, to compete with K&C’s children.

I think M is not coming because she would have to bring the children…and that’s a very big problem.
The thing is: we haven't seen them at all. It's not that they just don't want to show them, as we have seen them in the reality show, it's like the Harkles feel that knowing their children is a privilege they don't want to bestow.

There is a lot of shadiness around the children subject, but I wouldn't be surprised that in the end it's only about surrogacy, and the ILBW is making this big mystery just to be in control of something she can use to blackmail and hurt TRF.
---
It's actually true if Harry is claiming non-resident status for tax purposes.

Keeping Frogmore may come back to bite him in the bum - he can't on the one hand use Frogmore to claim a UK residency link to remain a CoS yet on the other claim NOT to be a UK resident for tax purposes

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

How many days can I spend in the UK as a non resident?

There are thresholds and conditions that determine how many days you can spend in the UK as a non resident Expat. These conditions are subject to your ties to the UK and how you spend time in the UK.
For UK Expats already Non Resident and Living and Working Abroad :
46 Days - If you spend less than 46 days in the UK in any year, you will maintain your non resident status (provided you have not been classed as a UK resident for the previous 3 tax years. If you have had non resident status for less than this, you must spend less than 16 days in the UK).
90 Days - If you spend up to 90 days a year in the UK you must have 3 or less ties.
Last year, between the Jubilee and the funeral, he spent more than 16 days in the UK, right?

Reactions: 27
Leaking to the Telegraph that Charles had written to her after Oprah and she remained unhappy about the response. Sussex are denying they leaked and are throwing the telegraph sugar under the bus.
“It’s a dirty game”
---
They just need to let out the waist 🧵 🤣
---
My second pic out of five as promised 😀😄😄😘 xx.

View attachment 2123077

I can't resist it ..one more then two for tomorrow 🥰 x...

View attachment 2123079
Omg can I have these on a mug immediately?! ☕ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In the Telegraph article she is only called The Duchess of Sussex which to me is a tell tale sign that she is the person behind them unless the paper always calls Catherine The Duchess of Cambridge or Princess of Wales. Does anyone know their usual terminology??

Reactions: 28
this in comments - 5 changes to the article before publication...
Why did the Telegraph agree to all these changes? They should have just pulled the article if it's so inaccurate. The Telegraph used to be a reputable paper, as far as such a thing exists. Or maybe there are none anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Why did the Telegraph agree to all these changes? They should have just pulled the article if it's so inaccurate. The Telegraph used to be a reputable paper, as far as such a thing exists. Or maybe there are none anymore.
I think you've answered your own question there 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is the first version saved on WayBackMachine:

I'll save this in the Wiki, along with the version we have there. I wonder whether I ought to save version 8 too?!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My ponderings of the recent Lies of Smegatron -

She clearly released The Telegraph Letter.
Done with intent to push "I am relevant & important to the King, he wrote to me personally". And to move focus from Coronation non attendance & also the release of hole Finances. I think it's worked.

There seems to be a lot more negative on twitter now, a lot more push back, but because it's more balanced than the sugars, it is exposing the lack of action from The Palace. I am trying not to let it work.

Reeks attendance at the Coronation in my opinion is not to do with her. I think it is a demand from The Palace to keep titles. You cannot have a Duke & son turn down an invite to the Coronation. Bad optics.

Reactions: 29

At last being called out! Failed her history exam too if she thinks there were never any whites on slave ships! Now, if we could only get Shouty Shola exposed for her unacceptable history. If she wants to demand compensation from folk who never had anything to do with the slave trade, to be given to folk who are very tentatively related to slaves, then maybe it is time the ancestors of slave masters ie the tribal chiefs and princes, are made to compensate and grovel an apology.
From the letter I saw online she is careful to detail slavery and segregation in America/South Africa but skips over the entire holocaust! It’s absolutely breathtaking.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think Harry will definitely come to this Coronation because it's his Dad's and last attempt at relevance. Assuming that the next one will be 20-25 year's time (Wills) unless all is forgiven by then, Harry won't want to bow to his brother.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.