Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its pointless to remove them, isn't KC3 supposed to be King of everyone, supporters or not? (I highly doubt Charlie has anything to do with this list anyway). Bloody daft.

I was a bit disappointed not to see ā€˜Obey the Cow Godā€™ by Green Jelly or ā€˜Unfit for Human Consumptionā€™ by Carcass on the list. What kind of shindig is this??!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I still want the poop on husband number one. Yes I believe that she was married to a number one and it was annulled. Hope the guy knows how lucky he was to get rid of her.
Must look at the media surrounding her, and then leave the house wearing a big " life is good" smile šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wonder what Allison P Davis, of the Cut is doing now after being markled.

And also the female doctor that quit the practice suddenly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Recollections are varying again šŸ˜

Well Page 6 can't get anything right!!!

Harry reportedly received the call ā€œsome timeā€ after his brother, which left him scrambling to find transportation from Germany, where he was visiting for the Invictus Games.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't get over the fact that they felt the family were cold when they came for jubilee and queen's funeral. It beggars belief
---

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has been mentioned, as Iā€™m way behind, but I canā€™t understand why the parents of the children being used in the photoshopped photos, the sugars keep throwing out there, arenā€™t being more vocal about it! Iā€™d be really pissed off if someone stole a family photo of my family and tried to pass the children off as their own
The person whose photo was used is a U.S. ā€œfashion and beautyā€ blogger/ā€œinfluencerā€. Sheā€™s also a hot mess and a total šŸ’©show (IMO) and might consider it an honor to have her photo used in this way. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
Post on Quora by Benjamin Smallbrook:

"Whatever is said to the press, on either side, whether itā€™s about the King wanting to offer an olive branch, or Markle saying she wants them to enjoy a relationship with Charles - itā€™s all nonsense.

Charles is well aware that news will break soon about her use of surrogates. This is the one subject that is still causing the Royals a major headache. They will have to deal with it, but in a way that the public is fooled into believing they were never involved in the deceit.

Understandably, there is a lot of hatred in the Family towards Markle for continually putting them through this mess, a mess of gigantic proportions. which is rocking the monarchy on a daily basis.

Everyone in the Palace has an idea of how she should be dealt with. The courtiers, led by Nicholas Soames, are old school. They would prefer the newspapers to stop writing about Harry and the actress. They are trying to convince Charles, that given time, the public will become quiet and submissive again.

Queen Camilla, William and Catherine are well and truly on the other side. They want to see the duo dealt with decisively to end their games for ever.

King Charles, a kind and considerate man, wants a quiet life, and who can blame him. I would like to see him enjoy the Coronation with his public - then go for the jugular, and crucify the brats."

Hmm... even if this is true while there's much speculation online about the kids I still don't see how this news will be broken.
As a fan of Steely Dan, I can only hope that whenever the news comes out, The Royal Scam will be the background music. I canā€™t imagine what everyone was thinking - news like this canā€™t be hidden long-term. Much less damage will be done, I think, if it turns out to be a surrogacy situation rather than imaginary children. I would think that the immediate revocation of titles and places in the line of succession would have to take place. And I understand that Elba is lovely, if remote.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't get over the fact that they felt the family were cold when they came for jubilee and queen's funeral. It beggars belief
---
Is that that racist bleep who tries to cause trouble between segments of society?

Reactions: 30
So from this it sounds like Archie is completed isolated from the other children at school as he isn't allowed to interact, play with them or go to their birthday parties. It also looks like Archie and Lili are kept apart from each other as they go to different places as Archie's school is situated in Montecito and Lili goes to a daycare in Los Angeles. I honestly feel sorry for both children if they exist because it sounds like they have nothing to do with other children and it also looks like they don't have a sibling bond with each other either as it sounds like they hardly spend any time together.
Is this separation from each other and other children a set up for the divorce? If we are to believe any of this, itā€™s is extraordinary way to treat a brother and sister unless the parents are separated, divorced. The boy live with dad and the girl lives with mum. I can totally see Megabitch wanting to merch Lily endlessly, poor child. But doesnā€™t give a crap about Archie. Who seems to have been ignored the moment Lily was born.

At any rate those children are not living in a stable, loving home and I feel sorry for them. They really donā€™t have a chance. Unless they have a loving nanny who sticks it out for many years while they grow. But I canā€™t see nannies sticking around very long with that witch for a boss. So the children have to go thru an endless parade of nannies. What a nightmare for them.

Hoping those children do not exist but I fear they do.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They felt the family were cold when they came to the jubilee and funeral????

That's because they WERE.
A rational person would take a look inwardly and ask themselves why the family might be frostier than Harry's todger.
Ask themselves what they could have done to make the family behave coldly towards them. What COULD it be????
Then when they've worked out that tricky little conundrum, you'd think they might realise that it is themselves who need to apologise and try to make things right.

I suspect William is the grudgiest grudge holder ever and he is in no mood to be trifled with.

And I think Catherine is one of those people who are not quick to judge and who will put up with a fair bit to keep the peace, but when her line is crossed, her grudge will be harder to shift than a poo after a six week course of codeine.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
They felt the family were cold when they came to the jubilee and funeral????

That's because they WERE.
A rational person would take a look inwardly and ask themselves why the family might be frostier than Harry's todger.
Ask themselves what they could have done to make the family behave coldly towards them. What COULD it be????
Then when they've worked out that tricky little conundrum, you'd think they might realise that it is themselves who need to apologise and try to make things right.

I suspect William is the grudgiest grudge holder ever and he is in no mood to be trifled with.

And I think Catherine is one of those people who are not quick to judge and who will put up with a fair bit to keep the peace, but when her line is crossed, her grudge will be harder to shift than a poo after a six week course of codeine.

But but but..,she SAID that there was no version of her not doing absolutely everything to fit in. She SAID it, so it MUST be trueā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We have been sadly neglecting Pablo! Someone needs to check in on him STAT!
It breaks my heart to admit this but I donā€™t think Pablo exists.
---
The Telegraph leakā€¦bottom line.

Megabitch is having a mental breakdown after her first leak about racism failed. Now she is backtracking on that claim and throwing out other tit (8 edits worth) hoping something will stick and get the reaction she is desperately hoping for. So far nothing, who is leaking what is getting more attention than the RF are awful, treated her badly, etc etc etc. Stupid witch, we have heard it all before and we donā€™t care anymore so FO.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Pretty sure it is illegal to pap kids in California without parental consent (it came up on the Alice Evans thread and people with US legal knowledge stated this) so when celebrity kids get papped you know that a parent has set it up.

However the whole lack of any evidence of the kids makes me believe that they don't live there

I even noticed when watching Camilla, A Country Life yesterday that when QCC was walking to an event when she stopped to talk to or wave to the public they had blurred the children's faces.

I wonder if this happens when they replay events. It's a bit hard when it's live.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.