Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly?

I am kinda glad she called out the media.

They have truly made the coronation all about Harry and Peg, and I really hate that.

Instead of flooding our timelines with the actual work of BRF members, they have been going on and on about Peg's nonsense, Harry's court cases, will-they won't-they, and frosty relations. And even rehashing the racism claims! How desperate can they be? Victoria Ward should have had the intelligence to ignore this scoop.

Just. Ignore. Them.

When will they learn to ignore narcissists?

They look so foolish now.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Really random but the memory came to me in a flash this morning as I was thinking of how soon the coronation is.

For Harry and Meghan's wedding, there were mega screens put up all around London. Brits really went above and beyond to celebrate them and the royal family with Pims and flags and crowns and all the rest. It was really beautiful to see all kinds of people gathered around, so we wandered from Covent Garden to Piccadilly to take it all in. At some point, we saw a bunch of middle-aged people wearing latex costumes and dog masks, some with a leash held by others. I didn't make anything of it then. It's London, people do all kinds of things. But I wonder now if the deviance of the Harkles is better known in some circles.

Anyway, her dress was a letdown and the rest has been a disaster.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Did MM look at her watch during nuptials?

This must be referring to the incident at her own wedding with Harry in St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.

main-qimg-cba27fe4c1110247cc4c3c9108755a5b-lq

The Queen watched her as she looked at her watch, then took it off, putting it next to her ear, then started shaking it.

Prince Philip was also watching, and he said to the Queen, “Did you just see what that woman did?”

main-qimg-29d09b77febf433696e515d3450fcd8d

The Queen was speechless!

Later, Markle was overheard, telephoning her old friend Marcus Anderson. She said, “I was bored out of my brain. Why did you tell me to marry him? It went on for ever. I thought that ceremony would never end. I hope your advice about getting divorce brings in the cash we’re both expecting.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Post on Quora by Benjamin Smallbrook:

"Whatever is said to the press, on either side, whether it’s about the King wanting to offer an olive branch, or Markle saying she wants them to enjoy a relationship with Charles - it’s all nonsense.

Charles is well aware that news will break soon about her use of surrogates. This is the one subject that is still causing the Royals a major headache. They will have to deal with it, but in a way that the public is fooled into believing they were never involved in the deceit.

Understandably, there is a lot of hatred in the Family towards Markle for continually putting them through this mess, a mess of gigantic proportions. which is rocking the monarchy on a daily basis.

Everyone in the Palace has an idea of how she should be dealt with. The courtiers, led by Nicholas Soames, are old school. They would prefer the newspapers to stop writing about Harry and the actress. They are trying to convince Charles, that given time, the public will become quiet and submissive again.

Queen Camilla, William and Catherine are well and truly on the other side. They want to see the duo dealt with decisively to end their games for ever.

King Charles, a kind and considerate man, wants a quiet life, and who can blame him. I would like to see him enjoy the Coronation with his public - then go for the jugular, and crucify the brats."

Hmm... even if this is true while there's much speculation online about the kids I still don't see how this news will be broken.
I think we'd all agree, we'd love for this news to break... Along with the bullying report!

👋🏻 See ya sugar !

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?

I think they believe we (non Americans) are interested in their very self-centered and introverted world view. They are incorrect, of course, but don't seem to consider that the US isn't the centre of everyone's universe. Not worth trying to argue with Team 'Murica types.

Reactions: 45
I am a middle aged American and have never met a single American who wants to ‘abolish’ the British monarchy.

However, I suspect younger Americans, who have been convinced the British monarchy specifically is a symbol of evil/racist/colonial white supremacy, are the ones who might think as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I blame Hamilton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've always wondered this too & never really understood it. Don't know why they're so bothered when it's got absolutely feck all to do with them & doesn't affect them in the slightest. But I'm guessing it'll be the "I'm Irish/Scottish" (but really they're American) lot (like Stephen Colbert and Joe Biden) and the mentality that's been passed down cus their 4xgreat-grandparents had to emigrate or were treated badly, mixed with "we fought a war to get rid of the British monarchy" people and now folk who weren't that fussed about the monarchy until Meghan Markle's tales of woe

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
For those who missed it in the last thread. Tea about Doria

This sounds plausible unlike some of the other things we hear.
It's extremely worrying though - they are having trouble keeping pool boys!
#Free Pablo! Where is he? Is he safe? Sounds like he's been disposed of. :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
New thread 🧵😀💖 xx

From the last 🧵 thread @ChaoticArtist, I read your message I think the queen and her husband would enjoy that 😀😀😀❤❤ Later in the day when I'm free I make some pics of them enjoying themselves and post them later 😀❤❤❤😀😘 xx.
Sorry very much to hear your situation on your second paragraph, sadly I logged off after my last message as it was near 5 in the morning and gone to bed but I send you loads of love and hope everything turned out ok, (not caught up on last thread yet) Love and hugs Pom ❤❤❤❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xxxx

..For @Meemew the mug sounds a nice idea thank you 😀❤💕💖🤗😘 xxxx

Resizer_16822539869831.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes, it's an interesting question. Like, when we Brits rant and rave/adore a US President (depending on which/who!) there's a political reason because of USA immense power. But why does USA seem to care about our RF? - who exercise only soft power, diplomacy and yes glamour. Do they feel the same about the Thai RF, who have some pretty dodgy goings on, or the Nepalese, Dutch etc etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

At last being called out! Failed her history exam too if she thinks there were never any whites on slave ships! Now, if we could only get Shouty Shola exposed for her unacceptable history. If she wants to demand compensation from folk who never had anything to do with the slave trade, to be given to folk who are very tentatively related to slaves, then maybe it is time the ancestors of slave masters ie the tribal chiefs and princes, are made to compensate and grovel an apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.