Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds plausible unlike some of the other things we hear.
It's extremely worrying though - they are having trouble keeping pool boys!
#Free Pablo! Where is he? Is he safe? Sounds like he's been disposed of. :eek:
We have been sadly neglecting Pablo! Someone needs to check in on him STAT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well no one has seen Archie going to school and no one has seen Lili going to daycare as they haven't been papped arriving or leaving once, actually since the Cut article was released nothing has been mentioned about Archie attending since.
Surely paps would be hanging around trying to get pictures of them and the kids wouldn’t they? Do they do that sort of thing in America? But there aren’t any pictures of them near there home are there?

Reactions: 23
Article on the royal grifter Fergie and her money making schemes over the years. I've never read any of her books so I don't know if they're any good or not, but at least she made the effort to do something creative. I'm not a fan of her generally though. The fake Sheikh episode was shameless grifting.

It did make me think 'what would Diana be doing now' if she had lived. I think she got a better divorce settlement than Fergie did but I wonder what she would have done to keep her profile up and maintain her lifestyle 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Surely paps would be hanging around trying to get pictures of them and the kids wouldn’t they? Do they do that sort of thing in America? But there aren’t any pictures of them near there home are there?
Apart from the photo that was released of Archie and Meghan being papped on Louis 3rd birthday, no other pictures have been released of the children which suggests to me that they never leave the house because if they did someone would have got a picture of the 4 of them together in either Montecito or at the Santa Barbara polo club.

Reactions: 31
Apart from the photo that was released of Archie and Meghan being papped on Louis 3rd birthday, no other pictures have been released of the children which suggests to me that they never leave the house because if they did someone would have got a picture of the 4 of them together in either Montecito or at the Santa Barbara polo club.
Or, maybe cos there arent any children 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Everybody had their severe alert 🚨 ping on their phones?

I won’t lie, unlike ILBW and dumbo , but it scared the living tit out of me .
I’m the only person on the planet they doesn’t own a mobile I think.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Article on the royal grifter Fergie and her money making schemes over the years. I've never read any of her books so I don't know if they're any good or not, but at least she made the effort to do something creative. I'm not a fan of her generally though. The fake Sheikh episode was shameless grifting.

It did make me think 'what would Diana be doing now' if she had lived. I think she got a better divorce settlement than Fergie did but I wonder what she would have done to keep her profile up and maintain her lifestyle 🤔
The fake Sheikh was Sophie wasnt it, way back when?

Reactions: 22
I’m the only person on the planet they doesn’t own a mobile I think.
[/QUOTE]
Whattttttttttt!! I love my phone like I love my children and I have no regrets even typing that out , I sweat when I can’t find it and I’m not joking.

• Haha
  • Heart
I had the alarm go off and it wasn't as noisy as I expected it to be. If so many people didn't get it that doesn't point to it being very effective 🙄

Reactions: 26
I didn't hear the alert as I was upstairs at the time but it must have gone off as I got the message to clear.

Reactions: 17
Wow, nothing really shocking apart from the last paragraph, which is very disturbing:
It’s also true that the school that Archie goes to has been instructed to call him HRH Prince Archie of Sussex. Lili is apparently at an ultra exclusive daycare in Los Angeles funded by Tyler, who my friend knows. The kids seem to be kept apart from each other and not just other kids.”
Do they not live a couple of hours from LA

Reactions: 23
Finally, she's been a liability for years!
Oh dear, poor Diane…hoisted by her own petard.
Couldn‘t have happened to a better bigot.

Note that the Guardian editorial team did nowt to protect DA by pointing out politely before publication that her ‘draft’ letter might be a tad ‘off message’. Nope, they hung her out to dry on the bare desert rocks of exposed hypocrasies.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.