Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the dog lovers amongst us who may want some coronation merch, I found this at the garden centre while getting my red white and blue plants for the garden chimney pots. There's a queen one with a corgi, too.
That's gorgeous, I'd love one of those mugs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I voted Smeg won't let him, because, let's be frank, she'll manifest some collapsing down the stairs while pregnant with hangover chicken taco lunch which she'll be regurgitating because the Uber Eats moped guy might have followed her in a tunnel that one time.

Thanks @Cassandra333 for new thread and congrats to @planetmirth for the winning title :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I voted that he'll be there cos I don't believe that he left the UK after the court case appearances

• Wow
Reactions: 47
For those who missed it in the last thread. Tea about Doria

So from this it sounds like Archie is completed isolated from the other children at school as he isn't allowed to interact, play with them or go to their birthday parties. It also looks like Archie and Lili are kept apart from each other as they go to different places as Archie's school is situated in Montecito and Lili goes to a daycare in Los Angeles. I honestly feel sorry for both children if they exist because it sounds like they have nothing to do with other children and it also looks like they don't have a sibling bond with each other either as it sounds like they hardly spend any time together.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Remember in the olden days when terrorists weren't allowed to have their actual voices on the telly and someone had to dub in what they were saying? I think the same should be done for Markle. Give her the full-on Gerry Adams treatment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
For those who missed it in the last thread. Tea about Doria

Some of what was written about Doria is probably true. She’s a snake in the grass for sure. Like her daughter, she sees him for the idiot he is and is most likely worried he will blow the lid on many, many things. If she could get away with doing away with him, I wouldn’t be surprised. The rest? Meh. Most of us don’t believe they have children in their custody at all, so take the stories about school things with a buttload of salt!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Remember in the olden days when terrorists weren't allowed to have their actual voices on the telly and someone had to dub in what they were saying? I think the same should be done for Markle. Give her the full-on Gerry Adams treatment.
Brilliant idea!

Reactions: 27
Most of us don’t believe they have children in their custody at all, so take the stories about school things with a buttload of salt!
Well no one has seen Archie going to school and no one has seen Lili going to daycare as they haven't been papped arriving or leaving once, actually since the Cut article was released nothing has been mentioned about Archie attending since.

Reactions: 35
Well no one has seen Archie going to school and no one has seen Lili going to daycare as they haven't been papped arriving or leaving once, actually since the Cut article was released nothing has been mentioned about Archie attending since.
Would the paps even bother without being called? I've never seen any other papped shots of celebs taking their kids to school. Who are these kids to americans..... no-one special that's for sure.

Reactions: 39
There is always a grey area because they rarely state much of anything matter of factly. They leak using sources as well and have others make statements on their behalf. Ironically it is this grey area which leaves room for media/social media speculation and the consequent coverage they always love to complain about. Someone cynical might think it is all deliberate and this common sense approach of speaking matter of factly is avoided as this grey area can't be monetised i.e. The British Press is obsessed about us. Waagh.

They are private citizens now. They are free. They are no longer beholden to the strictures of it all. Open up a Twitter account. Restart The Tig. Give it straight from the horses mouth and cut out this pathetic flying monkey/third party/proxy bullshit communication. I would hazard that all this click bait and speculation frenzy would dilute over time. Nature abhors a vacuum but maybe this toxic and childish media spinning is now the only thing truly capable of retaining waning interests. Once the Coronation is over and business as usual resumes then what for the peripheral grifters? Total irrelevance.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Post on Quora by Benjamin Smallbrook:

"Whatever is said to the press, on either side, whether it’s about the King wanting to offer an olive branch, or Markle saying she wants them to enjoy a relationship with Charles - it’s all nonsense.

Charles is well aware that news will break soon about her use of surrogates. This is the one subject that is still causing the Royals a major headache. They will have to deal with it, but in a way that the public is fooled into believing they were never involved in the deceit.

Understandably, there is a lot of hatred in the Family towards Markle for continually putting them through this mess, a mess of gigantic proportions. which is rocking the monarchy on a daily basis.

Everyone in the Palace has an idea of how she should be dealt with. The courtiers, led by Nicholas Soames, are old school. They would prefer the newspapers to stop writing about Harry and the actress. They are trying to convince Charles, that given time, the public will become quiet and submissive again.

Queen Camilla, William and Catherine are well and truly on the other side. They want to see the duo dealt with decisively to end their games for ever.

King Charles, a kind and considerate man, wants a quiet life, and who can blame him. I would like to see him enjoy the Coronation with his public - then go for the jugular, and crucify the brats."

Hmm... even if this is true while there's much speculation online about the kids I still don't see how this news will be broken.

• Wow
Reactions: 63
Meghan's statement is a denial that she's living in the past (whatever that means) and not an explicit denial that she leaked the letter. Also, with the Harkles feeling slighted that a state occasion was scheduled for the same day as Archie's birthday, it's surely plausible that they could've cooked up this little scheme to overshadow Prince Louis's birthday in return? Pathetic from a couple with a combined age of 80.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.