Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was away from my phone, heard a weird noise that sounded like it was somewhere in my house, was puzzled and then forgot all about it until I picked up the phone and saw the text notification.
So all in all, not as alarming as it might have been 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_20230423_135116.jpg

Just seen this beautiful coronation wreath hung on a door in Robin Hood's Bay. The home was called The Little House and I love the wreath.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Less than 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!
You're very organised and everything looks great, it will be some do.

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks to go, the time has gone quickly. Think I better get my act together if I'm going to do anything decoration wise.

Reactions: 27
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the new thread, the recap and poll.
Congratulations Planetmirth on the title.

I happened to be watching the ABC and they had a rerun of the Camilla A Country Life when she guest edited the magazine.

It was filmed before HMQEII passing and I shed a few tears when the footage of HMQEII and Paul O'Grady came on the screen (not them together but with QCC).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
No alerts here in Kent, although the daughter in Surrey got one. Other daughter, currently in Montenegro, didnt get one either and is most pissed off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Finally Paul Burrell has broken his silence, but like @DanDanTheIceCreamMan I don't believe that the Stoat will be seated 10 rows back. He wouldn't have agreed to come if so.

It's difficult to know what happened with the Daily Telegraph, apart from KC's lawyers contacted the Harkle lawyers and the Ho backtracked. Do we even know if PC wrote to her after Porker in reply to her complaint about unconscious bias? Says an exchange of letters, but I thought HM told him not to?

On their one visit to Balmoral when the Ho was 'pregnant', allegedly a staff member saw the moonbump discarded on the bathroom floor. That's where I usually put mine too, tbf.

Camilla has invited Andrew Parker-Bowles to the Coronation and he will be seated prominently. Loads of negative comments about this. It's a State occasion not a Family wedding, many comments about APB laying down his wife for his king. Really, loads. Pamela Mountbatten excluded, snd Fungus on grounds of divorce but APB allowed. Taking the pee. They need to be careful, but they won't be.

The Celt video @LadyMuck was mostly about the Stoat photo included in the Coronation Souvenir Book. That Catherine's downgraded and the Ho given centre stage is rubbish by Judi James, the Ho's bare arms inappropriate, and she looks the odd one out with her fake laughter and fixed grin.

That the Ho wasn't happy with BP's response to her complaints came from a Birmingham newspaper following the Cambridge visit there. KC is not a racist, and celebs are flocking to attend the hottest ticket in town - a carton's birthday.

Off to tackle BookWorm now in a separate post as very long and complicated.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't get an alert and neither did my husband. My daughter refuses to have a mobile phone so she didn't expect to get one :LOL:

I don't think the RF need to worry about any news of surrogates etc. They can quite rightly say that smeg was quite obviously insane but they couldn't breach her right of privacy in medical records or something. She'd have sued!

@MeInMidAmerica Love all your preparations and you're going to have a fantastic party.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
For those who missed it in the last thread. Tea about Doria

Wow, nothing really shocking apart from the last paragraph, which is very disturbing:
It’s also true that the school that Archie goes to has been instructed to call him HRH Prince Archie of Sussex. Lili is apparently at an ultra exclusive daycare in Los Angeles funded by Tyler, who my friend knows. The kids seem to be kept apart from each other and not just other kids.”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was away from my phone, heard a weird noise that sounded like it was somewhere in my house, was puzzled and then forgot all about it until I picked up the phone and saw the text notification.
Same here …and pretty devastated to think that if we ever come to “ End of Days” , I will spend my last moments on earth , wandering round the house , going “ WTF is that ???” !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The a
The US do alerts better than the UK in my humble opinion. I have never known panic like I did at 3am on the first night of our Florida holiday in the pitch black when an alert hit my phone!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.