Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some monsters on a sugar gossip site are theorizing that Prince Louis is ADHD or mild Down Syndrome. Bullying a 5 year old. I hate people sometimes
I saw someone comment on TheRoyalFamily official instagram calling him an autistic brat! When I went on to this person's profile, it said she was a teacher!!! Imagine a teacher bullying a 5 year old.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I love the US and a few times when we’ve been we’ve tried to take the kids to a sports game. I always thought that the big knobs sat front and centre on court?

Reactions: 23
Oh gracious, she's pushed her blazer sleeves up (why wear an oversized one, then?) and is in short shorts...?

View attachment 2125865

Above picture nabbed from this post:

The official NBA twitter posted the video so he's back (fortunately for the UK)
From the pics above - he really is living his best life. Not. He looks miserable.

I can imagine her saying there - 'SMILE, Harry, remember what I said. Look, watch me. SMILE. Damn it!'

7C2EB9BE-F7DD-4D95-A86B-5C7770325459.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hmmmmm.

tPOW - volunteering at a children’s charity.
POW - Anzac day

Minge - Ooooo a sports game! That’ll show em!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry if already been said but is this ‘new face’ of hers the start of her new political image? In her mind she probably is thinking she needs to get away from her previous ‘glamorous, sexy actress’ image (notice I did say”in her mind” - nobody else’s) and start preparing to look like a serious politician. It will be interesting to see if her choice of clothes now follow the same pattern and become more smart and tailored, and actually fit her.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
At the basketball… Looks like Harry is told the camera is about to be on them, gives a thumbs up, glances up at the big screen, then gets busy acting all happy. Fake f*ckers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Where real royalty sit. Down with the fans and proper high money.

View attachment 2125895
Well, at least he's getting used to sitting further back and not being front row. Just in time for the Corrie. :poop:

Can Smeg honestly be more desperate for attention? Who dresses in a pink blazer with matching shorts to watch a sporting event?

Or even at all. The combo wasn't a good look when she was 10 years younger (and about 10 faces ago), and it certainly isn't now.

Screenshot_20230425-083323_kindlephoto-214042008.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I do think the UK tabloids seem to be a lot more negative towards Megz in the lead up to the Coronation

(Had to insert the word Coronation to see the emoji crown)

• Wow
Reactions: 15

I hear press and photographers are barred from Edward's engagements in Canada so we're all relying on Canadians to post their phone pictures from 'inside'. I don't understand why even one rota member isn't allowed...? People are interested in the Edinburghs! (and the Gloucesters, Kents...)

Anzac Day today, thinking of all AUSNZ'ers who have served 🕯
William is at the Dawn Service at Wellington Arch (Duke of Gloucester will be attending Anzac events too):
View attachment 2125709
---
Oh.
SOD OFF IT'S ANZAC DAY, NO ONE WANTS YOU

If this isn't AcTiNg, I don't know what is.
Permagrin central and fake tan glowing even under those lights.
Nice claw grip, 43

When was the Harkle film taken? She doesn’t look like the latest incarnation. As for the waving at folk….🤮. Probably no-one noticed her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh gracious, she's pushed her blazer sleeves up (why wear an oversized one, then?) and is in short shorts...?

View attachment 2125865

Above picture nabbed from this post:

The official NBA twitter posted the video so he's back (fortunately for the UK)
She thinks the surgeries make her look 15 again, doesn't she? The neck, hands and feet will always tell the truth. Though apparently there's surgery for the neck nowadays.

Also, just being skinny doesn't always equal looking young or good in shorter clothes. Being built nicely/having good skin/wearing appropriately shaped clothes is far more necessary.

Also, jackets/blouses etc with that sleeve length do exist/can be tailored. Pushing the sleeves back like this looks so ill-mannered, unless it's for an actual reason like washing utensils or helping a labouring ewe.

And big jackets with little shorts is something I'll never understand. Maybe don't overload on the top then you won't need to air out the lower bit? Or maybe they used all the fabric in the jacket and there wasn't enough left for the trousers?

She just looks like she forgot to wear the trousers.

Oh wait. Now that I look again, the shorts are a fine length, it's just that her waist starts where people normally have their chests. My apologies.

Unless that's supposed to be a cropped/bralet top, then exposed midriff, then shorts begin where normal people put them. Such a mess 🤦 I give up.

She is so obviously cosplaying Catherine. The second photo where she is leaning on Sparry, it's very like that photo from when Catherine was expecting, in a blue/grey? dress. But of course, she had to take it one step further and actually lean on her Bristle Head because luuuuurveeee. Sure, could be a normal pose, but there's something very deliberate about her body language. And he seems to be leaning away/holding himself stiff. Not like William who usually leans into Catherine to listen/talk.

And Sparry ...has new clothes apparently! Master has presented Sparry with new clothes! Yay!

Tattlers just couldn’t hide their enthusiasm when they found out Meghan wouldn’t be attending the Coronation! corrination
Aww! I love penguins, and have been watching the show Atypical lately so this is extra-cute! ♥ And accurate 😂

I tried looking for you in the game but couldn't find you. Accidentally started a game with who knows whom and then I said, "Pssst, WYD?" They replied, "Playing". And that was that 🤷

Congratulations, @Jusa! 🍾🎂🎉🎈🍹🕯

ETA: I was watching some pop album songs from the 90s a couple of days ago - some guys used to do the pushing back jacket sleeves trend back then. Men. In the 90s. Though that's when she was apparently a teenager so makes sense I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
C3808D9A-59F3-48A8-9A97-ADB4B9A5CB12.jpeg

Durrrrrrrrr! ‘We encourage talboid media to stop this circus’ said Sussex slug to trashy US gossip mag.

bleeping wench!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.