Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the pics above - he really is living his best life. Not. He looks miserable.

I can imagine her saying there - 'SMILE, Harry, remember what I said. Look, watch me. SMILE. Damn it!'

View attachment 2125929

"Does it get big if I whisper in your ear like this? Smile for the cameras honey, and I'll let you have three minutes out of your cage tonight"

1682408464177.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I thought the appearance at the Lakers game was timed and performative - just theater. Totally agree with your assessment of H. Is that M’s shin in front of her??
Yep, looks like she’s a feet on the seats type of gal. i Always believed the best seats were courtside… is this him practicing for row 10 at the coronation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
don't look happy bunnies in this shot (nor do any of them) - 'I'm going for a slash, move your legs over Harold'

1682408861718.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I see she's ditched brown straight wig and gone back to the black rats tail wig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And she’s messed it up again
Didn’t get court seats 🙈
Could’ve done a Michelle and Barak and kissed- but didn’t 🙈
Knew POW publicly said he was dreading kiss cam- one up for her- all she had to do was kiss the ginger Pube head- but she didn’t 🙈
Dressed in crumpled shorts and rolled up sleeves in her blazer 🙈
Could’ve taken Archie to enjoy the game like George going to football 🙈
duck OFF and give up ME ME ME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Brace yourselves Tattlers. We're gonna get this every day til coronation. Drip drip drip.

BTW it's his court case today with tabloids. He obviously won't be attending this time

• Heart
Reactions: 29
To be fair, Ted talks aren't what they were. They used to be experts in respectable fields discussing interesting topics, like the Christmas lectures. Now they're some kind of crappy franchise where Barbara from Swansea can give a Ted talk on why we should be normalising doing the school run in pyjamas.
I'm 100% behind Barbara.
---
Hard Sock Cafe
I took them to Scope but they declined

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂👌

I don't know how to use an iron but I've pressed a few clothes without burning them over the years by looking up instructions. Shouldn't be too hard for someone allegedly as whipsmart as her. Or maybe pay someone to do it? She always looks like she's between clients 🤦

And is he even all there? Doesn't look like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.