Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gracious, she's pushed her blazer sleeves up (why wear an oversized one, then?) and is in short shorts...?

View attachment 2125865

Above picture nabbed from this post:

The official NBA twitter posted the video so he's back (fortunately for the UK)
so do we know who the guy is with the silver hair sitting next to Rick Genow her lawyer?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Where real royalty sit. Down with the fans and proper high money.

1682405943572.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
TRG. Hollyweird parasite continues to Grift off monarchy

---
Crowd burst out laughing as they're on the Kisscam

Harry and Meghan spotted laughing and smiling at LA basketball game # via https://android.com

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is amazing! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
So am I reading this right ….. has the Disney Elephants thing had Smeg’s voiceover removed and been replaced by someone else? Why? Has there been a falling out between her and Disney? Was it to do with the Elephants not receiving the money that she said she would hand over to them? I’m intrigued, or have I just missed what’s happened and it’s old news? 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
We can comfort ourselves with the fact that in 100 years time, when people look back on the coronation of King Charles III, no one will be talking about smeg. :) She'll be totally forgotten.

I'm glad I wasn't sitting behind them at the sporting thing. I'd have tipped a drink all over them. :LOL:

Congrats on becoming a VIP @Jusa Do take advantage of the new Spa we've added. Also I've put a new picture of smeg on the dart board for you. :giggle:

My grandparents came to England from Ireland in 1930. My grandfather had to leave Dublin 'suddenly'. More than once they had bricks thrown through their windows and people shouted 'Get back to the bog' all the time. The first rooms they rented had holes in the wall that Grandad had to stuff with newspaper and plaster over. It was basically a slum but the only place they were allowed to rent. :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"Harry, the kisscam camera is going to come to you in three seconds, get ready"
"OK" (thumbs up)

SO STAGED

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
That pink suit is hideous, oversized jacket and baggy shorts ugh. I don't buy the act looking like teenagers on a date night either. People who have been married for some time like them rarely act all loved up in public.

Smegz is putting on a show to the world here to prove they're still in lurve although Hazno isn't as good at the fake act as Smegz. She just loves the attention being on her.

And are they really interested in basketball? It's not a sport I could get into and I'd probably be bored after 15 minutes.

She's definitely had filler in her cheeks trying to give herself high cheekbones and it hasn't worked. She's going to end up looking like a chipmunk.

I think this is the look she was going for 😁
3-47.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hazno just quoted on GB News as saying “Rebekah Brooks is an infected pustule on the backside of humanity”, pot, kettle, black Harry?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"Harry, the kisscam camera is going to come to you in three seconds, get ready"
"OK" (thumbs up)

SO STAGED
Wow.
In the other pics he looks distant. He was clearly told there to pose for the big screen camera.
Fakers at the Lakers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Those Laker pictures illustrate , to me anyway, there’s no divorce on the horizon.

They are in tune with one another and the dumb prince gives no shits about any leaking and planting that comes from her . I just wish he wasn’t sullying the Corrie with his presence.

He is a vile vile little man.
I would agree with this.I don’t think they will split any time soon .Not unless she can line up a stupid billionaire.She won’t remarry unless it’s worth it, there has to be some compensation for losing that hard won title.
But it’s him, him with his spite and vindictiveness who is the worst of the two.A hypocrite, a traitor and a fool.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.