Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone comment on TheRoyalFamily official instagram calling him an autistic brat! When I went on to this person's profile, it said she was a teacher!!! Imagine a teacher bullying a 5 year old.
should be reported to her employer. As the parent of an autistic child, I would be out for blood🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hi everyone, I had to skip the last thread entirely apart from the first page and just skimming through this one to try and keep up, so I won't be liking, loving or laughing all the posts as I usually do, but know I am ❤🤣👍 them. @Chita hope you're feeling better now, you are wonderful, talented person and us Tattlers bloody love you, so raspberries all round to the joyless fucks who say anything to the contrary. Cowbag's new barnet, chin, eyes, face and so on don't detract from her cowbagness. Still at a loss why those bunions haven't been sorted. No Coronation souvenirs have been purchased, I saw a fabulous teddy for £300 quid, but decided that was utterly ridiculous. Onwards!xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
BTW it's his court case today with tabloids. He obviously won't be attending this time
[/QUOTE]

What??! I booked the day off for this. I'll have to crack some hard socks now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He looks like he needs a good wash , there is seriously something wrong with him . Hint of Asperger’s maby ?

Reactions: 11
Everyone around her is wearing clothes appropriate for the Baltic air con. Why isn’t she?

Reactions: 17
He looks like he needs a good wash , there is seriously something wrong with him . Hint of Asperger’s maby ?

No, some people are just inherently nasty, particularly when manipulated by narcissists

Reactions: 17
Why da fug are they sitting in someone's private/corporate box, and not courtside like proper A-List?

Bloody poundland prince, he really is.

Is it going to be a stupid staged appearance every day now until the Coronation?
Seriously, do you not realise they are with the crème de la crème of LA Society there?!?!? Do those people not all look like movers and shakers?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
At the basketball… Looks like Harry is told the camera is about to be on them, gives a thumbs up, glances up at the big screen, then gets busy acting all happy. Fake f*ckers.

That is not the look of a man in love with his wife. He looks as if he can barely tolerate her, the arm along the back of the chair but nor touching her.
It’s an act.
She is too loved up, like a teenager.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
We can comfort ourselves with the fact that in 100 years time, when people look back on the coronation of King Charles III, no one will be talking about smeg. :) She'll be totally forgotten.

I'm glad I wasn't sitting behind them at the sporting thing. I'd have tipped a drink all over them. :LOL:

Congrats on becoming a VIP @Jusa Do take advantage of the new Spa we've added. Also I've put a new picture of smeg on the dart board for you. :giggle:

My grandparents came to England from Ireland in 1930. My grandfather had to leave Dublin 'suddenly'. More than once they had bricks thrown through their windows and people shouted 'Get back to the bog' all the time. The first rooms they rented had holes in the wall that Grandad had to stuff with newspaper and plaster over. It was basically a slum but the only place they were allowed to rent. :cry:
When I joined the WRAF back in the 80s I was followed round shops as soon as people heard my accent! back then I felt very self conscious of my accent and felt uncomfortable because I was treated like a potential terrorist, I was only 17 and until then hadn’t travelled much so I found it quite shocking. Thankfully those days do seem to have gone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.