Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I hear press and photographers are barred from Edward's engagements in Canada so we're all relying on Canadians to post their phone pictures from 'inside'. I don't understand why even one rota member isn't allowed...? People are interested in the Edinburghs! (and the Gloucesters, Kents...)

Anzac Day today, thinking of all AUSNZ'ers who have served 🕯
William is at the Dawn Service at Wellington Arch (Duke of Gloucester will be attending Anzac events too):
View attachment 2125709
---
Oh.
SOD OFF IT'S ANZAC DAY, NO ONE WANTS YOU

If this isn't AcTiNg, I don't know what is.
Permagrin central and fake tan glowing even under those lights.
Nice claw grip, 43

He’s such a horrific, hypocritical, treacherous, lying bleep.

KARMA GET A MOVE ON!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Looking at the pictures of the two brothers, one is paying his respect laying a wreath for those lost in the war. The other is staging a papp picture (which allegedly causes him trauma) and then is going home to roll a reefer. My heart breaks for KC and the fact he has to see what a waste of space his youngest has become

She's a performing seal when cameras are around, SeaWorld is her calling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She def had a filter/lighting etc for the TED talk as this looks like her previous face with cheek implants and a chubby chin (maybe implant). Lumpy looking when she smiles and a ski jump nose. So work done but hasn’t helped the situation!

Sparry looks like a fat slug. What a waste of a life. Drifting waster with a chip on his shoulder and a bleep of a wife (cunts of a feather flock together).

Pathetic pair.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Poor flatpacks, abandoned at home again. No basketball for you Master Archie! Stay in your box.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has the RF ever had to pay the paparazzi to photo them? And has Smeg ever had her photo taken where she hasn't paid them? Is it me or over the last 5 days does she appear to be desperate. Something is coming

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Looking at the pictures of the two brothers, one is paying his respect laying a wreath for those lost in the war. The other is staging a papp picture (which allegedly causes him trauma) and then is going home to roll a reefer. My heart breaks for KC and the fact he has to see what a waste of space his youngest has become

She really needs to give Harry some acting lessons. He always seems to have that scowl on his face and her the stupid smile. How on the same day is she back to old hair colour and face?

Reactions: 34
She really needs to give Harry some acting lessons. He always seems to have that scowl on his face and her the stupid smile. How on the same day is she back to old hair colour and face?
If I was photographed out with my husband and he looked like that, scowling all the time I would be embarrassed. Yet there she is, posing away pretending to have a wonderful time.

Are we convinced it was a photo from today? I was convinced H was still in the UK.

Reactions: 29
Some monsters on a sugar gossip site are theorizing that Prince Louis is ADHD or mild Down Syndrome. Bullying a 5 year old. I hate people sometimes

Didn't one of the people that chat on the Sussex Squad site say that Prince George or Prince Louis should have their head removed when it was their fourth birthday.

I don't think anyone pulled them up for it.

Don't remember where it was posted.

• Wow
  • Sick
I‘m laughing that they are in a luxury box and not courtside. The real celebrity prestige at basketball games is to be seen courtside, whether you are in NY, LA or any other city.. The problem for them is they’d have to behave and pay attention for the entire game because they’d literally be visible the entire game. With a box, they can just pop out for the Jumbotron shot and then hide for the rest of the game. So it’s interesting that they went the box route.

Few possibilities:
1. They didn’t rate high enough on the celeb meter to get coveted and limited court side seats for a playoff.
2. They didn’t realize the real prestige is courtside
3. They only wanted a brief appearance and couldn’t stomach the idea of behaving for a full game.
4. One of them wanted access to a bathroom in a skybox for, ahem, privacy purposes And couldn’t manage that courtside.
5. They didn’t want to be near the public and she couldn’t pull a Wimbleton and clear seats because no one would allow that tit

Maybe it’s a combo of some or all of the above, but I think it’s hilarious. But I’m sure they’ll blame it on “security”.

Reactions: 47
Has the RF ever had to pay the paparazzi to photo them? And has Smeg ever had her photo taken where she hasn't paid them? Is it me or over the last 5 days does she appear to be desperate. Something is coming
her attempts at attention are so obvious and pitiful, oh deffo something is coming its like she is building it up for the ultimate crescendo once a bleep always a bleep!

Reactions: 22
Guess who's just had a new 'do ? :rolleyes: Anyone else you think would like a 'Meg Mop' ?

goz.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh gracious, she's pushed her blazer sleeves up (why wear an oversized one, then?) and is in short shorts...?

1682404687157.png

Above picture nabbed from this post:

Are we convinced it was a photo from today? I was convinced H was still in the UK.
The official NBA twitter posted the video so he's back (fortunately for the UK)

• Haha
  • Sick
She def had a filter/lighting etc for the TED talk as this looks like her previous face with cheek implants and a chubby chin (maybe implant). Lumpy looking when she smiles and a ski jump nose. So work done but hasn’t helped the situation!

Sparry looks like a fat slug. What a waste of a life. Drifting waster with a chip on his shoulder and a bleep of a wife (cunts of a feather flock together).

Pathetic pair.
I see the ridiculously shiny brown wig has been returned to sender in these new "having fun" photos - I should imagine such a synthetic looking wig on Megz would be like a mood ring - everytime she sees a photo of the P& Princess of Wales -there'd be enough anger/jealousy running through her veins to light a Christmas tree - no Van de Graaf generator needed near Megz.
1682404220327.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why da fug are they sitting in someone's private/corporate box, and not courtside like proper A-List?

Bloody poundland prince, he really is.

Is it going to be a stupid staged appearance every day now until the Coronation?

Reactions: 31
YAY! I've just become a VIP, and in time for the Coronation
Congratulations Jusa, welcome to the lounge. Although I’m afraid you will still have to mix with the rif-raf on Coronation day as it is open house, all members allowed in no matter what their status! 😁 🎉🍾🍹🥂🍰👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.