Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always close to tears on Anzac Day/Remembrance, and seeing William looking so moved...

1682397570245.png

I thought Hazno didn't look...well, in the video. He definitely doesn't look in the altogether here.

1682397512730.png

PS: What a fun compare and contrast - this would be within hours, the two brothers. What a difference.
Thank goodness for William.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm always close to tears on Anzac Day/Remembrance, and seeing William looking so moved...

View attachment 2125728

I thought Hazno didn't look...well, in the video. He definitely doesn't look in the altogether here.

View attachment 2125727

PS: What a fun compare and contrast - this would be within hours, the two brothers. What a difference.
Thank goodness for William.
They had to show that they were still willing to sit next to each other. She brought her claw out too.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if she had a filter on the Harriman intro because it looks like she’s got her old face on at the Lakers game.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Ha ha ha ha ha. They're so thirsty it's hysterical. I love how in 5 years she's fucked it up do much she's having to dial papps to photo her. She should be studied for eternity...how to be so stupid you lode everything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Those Laker pictures illustrate , to me anyway, there’s no divorce on the horizon.

They are in tune with one another and the dumb prince gives no shits about any leaking and planting that comes from her . I just wish he wasn’t sullying the Corrie with his presence.

He is a vile vile little man.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Those Laker pictures illustrate , to me anyway, there’s no divorce on the horizon.

They are in tune with one another and the dumb prince gives no shits about any leaking and planting that comes from her . I just wish he wasn’t sullying the Corrie with his presence.

He is a vile vile little man.
I thought the appearance at the Lakers game was timed and performative - just theater. Totally agree with your assessment of H. Is that M’s shin in front of her??

Reactions: 25
Looking at the pictures of the two brothers, one is paying his respect laying a wreath for those lost in the war. The other is staging a papp picture (which allegedly causes him trauma) and then is going home to roll a reefer. My heart breaks for KC and the fact he has to see what a waste of space his youngest has become

Reactions: 25
So strange seeing all the different versions of her face like this - her eyes are very strange
I always think when I see snippets of the Oprah interview that she was having some kind of allergic reaction as her face seems puffy and her eyes nearly closing in.

Reactions: 19
I see on twitter there was no booing or cheering when they appeared. No one gives a duck. Glad to see whilst the diamond engagement ring seems to have been lost down the back of the sofa, at least she's not lost her blood diamond ring

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.