Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect Charles is slightly shorter now. Last year I asked the nurse at my asthma checkup to measure me, I was 5’ 11” but much to my horror I am now 3 inches shorter. 😁😁
No you're not darling. The tape measure is faulty, so rest assured you are and always will be 5.11" and will always tower over Chuck as is right and proper.
Looking at these photos, has she had her face lengthened? Her forehead's vast but no brain in it. Odd caramel colour like cheap loft insulation, you know that diarrhoea-coloured foam they pump out? And the clacking veneers. Maybe the underbite's been hacked back? Eugenie's got an underbite too. Jeez.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tattlers just couldn’t hide their enthusiasm when they found out Meghan wouldn’t be attending the Coronation! corrination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She can try as much as she wants to be Catherine but it’s all in the breeding and she ain’t got it.
Catherine has an air of quiet confidence.
Smeg has an air of desperation.
The class just isn’t there. Nowhere near.
You cannot buy it. Not with cosmetic work and designer rags or stolen shoes.
The Princess of Wales will always win the contest with little or no effort.

Commiserations to the also ran.
🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
They felt the family were cold when they came to the jubilee and funeral????

That's because they WERE.
A rational person would take a look inwardly and ask themselves why the family might be frostier than Harry's todger.
Ask themselves what they could have done to make the family behave coldly towards them. What COULD it be????
Then when they've worked out that tricky little conundrum, you'd think they might realise that it is themselves who need to apologise and try to make things right.

I suspect William is the grudgiest grudge holder ever and he is in no mood to be trifled with.

And I think Catherine is one of those people who are not quick to judge and who will put up with a fair bit to keep the peace, but when her line is crossed, her grudge will be harder to shift than a poo after a six week course of codeine.
BIB - I'm definitely on his side with that. I can be a bit of a grudge holder 😁 and in their case, in W's place, I would never forgive them. Ever. And I think it would be less for himself than for the hurt that they caused to his grandparents in the final years of their lives.

As regards C, I think the fact that she comes from a very secure and loving family background stands to her. I suspect that she mostly doesn't care what people say about her BUT once they cross a line and hurt or upset those she loves, then it's game on. Who will ever forget her stride out the gates for the walkabout at Windsor. C was taking no prisoners that day. it was fantastic to see. Everything about her said don't duck with me you pairs of losers. All the while she played her role with the public to perfection.

I never will understand what H&M feel they are owed an apology for. His family welcomed her, gave them the big wedding that she later derided as a 'spectacle'🙄 and did all they could to help her to adjust to her new role. And all the time she was plotting and planning to monetise the royal connection, and 'collaborate' with the queen. And H was too stupid to suspect anything.

Cold! 😁 Seriously what did they expect! They are such a pair of dumbasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Then your name used to be O'WhosYerDaddyO ?
Asking for a friend..... 🥰
Mine used to be O'Cinnamon, of course, my mum was from Cork.
I upset someone yesterday, he was talking about his Irish roots and I innocently said about a film I watched recently which brought back memories of IRA bomb threats (it was 80s), he was like "No. We're not IRA. No" but that wasn't what I meant at all!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Actually If the children don’t exist or are from surrogates doesn’t matter which it is it puts Harry absolutely having committed treason and The wife committed Fraud
Absolutely. Here we are five years on and we're only just beginning to get to the truth. Why has it taken so long? Because the RF put a press blackout on any investigative reporting of either the Stoat crimes or their fake children. Year after year we've wondered why nobody reports the truth. They've been told not to.
I can't understand though why it's holding in the States or Australia, but maybe they're not interested.
If Kamala Harris wore a moonbump actually, I'd not be interested at all, or Jacinda Ardern, so maybe that's the answer, but I still don't understand as the Ho's big news in the US though reviled?
Unfortunately the RF cannot detach themselves from their part in this fraud and nor should they be allowed to.

Reactions: 20
No one's face looks like this without extensive and really really bad surgery... WTF has she done??
I think she could only afford half. Because if you look at the bit on our left it still looks more or less like the incarnation a few months ago. But the bit on our right is someone completely different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When I look at Meghan's nose I remember when Jodie Marsh was in her heydey and she said "I took a picture of Pamela Anderson to the surgeon for my nose". You can replace Jodie with Meghan and replace Pamela with Princess Catherine, but the "builder's elbow" results were the same.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

What the actual duck He needs shut the duck up how bleeping dare he accuse TRF of photoshoping that picture what a bleep he is

RE The life and loves of a she devil is a fuckin amazing piece of drama

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She can try as much as she wants to be Catherine but it’s all in the breeding and she ain’t got it.
Catherine has an air of quiet confidence.
Smeg has an air of desperation.
The class just isn’t there. Nowhere near.
You cannot buy it. Not with cosmetic work and designer rags or stolen shoes.
The Princess of Wales will always win the contest with little or no effort.

Commiserations to the also ran.
🤭🤭🤭

That look really works on Catherine, but Meghan needs a looser hairstyle.

I actually want H&M to be happy in Cali but at present there's too much sniping and manipulation and they're too obsessed with the RF. It's like they want to create discord.

If they could produce a quality drama series for Netflix that might work?

@Cinnamon.girl you were dead cute upthread about height!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No, daughter one won't have one either. My husband has one of those old type phones that doesn't have internet or anything. The only reason I have a (very old) smart phone is because my other daughter pays for it on her account. Otherwise I wouldn't have one either. I never use it except to send shopping lists to hubby. I won't let anyone know the number, apart from daughters two and three and hubby.
I HATE phones, I loathe and despise them. If anyone wants to contact me, they have to email me. Drives my doctor mad but then so does not showing up for blood tests etc. (I don't book appointments, I just ignore the letters asking me to book one). He actually lets me make an appointment for 7:30 in the morning just to accommodate my lunacy. There's only him, me and my hubby in the surgery. I can get in and out really quickly and not have to sit around waiting. And I just have to let him know the day before. You have to be really mad to get treatment like that ;)
I did tell you all that I'm mad, didn't I 🤪
I’m like Mr Cassandra with a non-smart phone!😁But it’s pink and slides and a little light flashes when there’s a text, I love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You're right it can't be hidden long term. It's interesting in the comments now many readers are now openly saying the children don't exist or are from surrogates.

If the Stoats admit their children are from surrogates, the RF will remove the titles that the Stoats have managed to get for them through blackmailing the RF. This will undo everything the Stoats have been fraudulently given - titles and places in the LoS. Not going to happen, and the RF would have some very difficult questions to answer.

The Stoats can keep up the Flatpack fraud indefinitely. People can speculate all they like but if the Stoats maintain they've got 2 Royal children it will hold. No matter how ludicrous the parties, pre-school hours away, other toddlers calling Legless 'Your Royal Highness'. All this is designed to pressurise Chuck, as the RF are the ones with the problem here and not the Stoats, and the Stoats will hold their nerve and demand money.

I'm trying to think how it could pan out with least damage to the Monarchy, and thought long ago that honesty would be the best policy. Come clean and get rid of the blackmailers. The Ho could say she was forced into deception by the RF. Whatever happens, the Ho will have a back-up plan and receipts and tie them up in knots for ever, unless the RF put their hands up and come up with a sensible explanation as to why they went along with the fraud. Free themselves and us, once and for all. The advantage of this now as opposed to even 2 years ago is that the Stoats have been exposed as corrupt and evil, trashing all their relatives except inmate Snakebite.

Medical confidentiality as a reason for the scam will not wash on a matter of constitutional importance like this. For medical confidentiality in normal everyday life like for us, the case would have to be examined and there would have to be real children for such confidentiality to apply. In the case of our Royal Family strict rules and protocols apply, but they've been made a joke of and our Monarchy has been brought into disrepute.

People would understand and the RF would weather the storm, and this is how Chuck should grow a pair. Not sitting the Stoat 10 rows back and not toasting Fffarrke.
"Fatty" Soames, in charge of handling the Stoats, please tell Chuck and William and Catherine. Come clean.
Not calling him "Fatty" as an insult, this has always been his nickname.
If I was kc, I'd be having a chat with South Park..... I know, sounds bonkers, but an mig call with some tea... Might prove very successful. And we know rf have done many, many things thru 3rd parties over the centuries.

• Heart
I think I read somewhere that they were unable to reach him as he was in non-contactable mode - it did all seem odd on the BBC, they were waiting to announce the news for ages.

It's like when PP passed. The palace had to eventually get the SB Sherriffs Department to send a couple of Sherriffs to go to notify H but no one answered the door.
Sherriffs went and raised a neighbour (it was night) and they told the Sherriffs where to find the gruesomes.
I think H answered the door.

Tattlers that have been on this thread for a while will already know my theory is that the gruesomes live in either Orca's or GK's garden shed.

• Haha

I hear press and photographers are barred from Edward's engagements in Canada so we're all relying on Canadians to post their phone pictures from 'inside'. I don't understand why even one rota member isn't allowed...? People are interested in the Edinburghs! (and the Gloucesters, Kents...)

Anzac Day today, thinking of all AUSNZ'ers who have served 🕯
William is at the Dawn Service at Wellington Arch (Duke of Gloucester will be attending Anzac events too):
1682396142667.png

---
Oh.
SOD OFF IT'S ANZAC DAY, NO ONE WANTS YOU

If this isn't AcTiNg, I don't know what is.
Permagrin central and fake tan glowing even under those lights.
Nice claw grip, 43

Last edited:
  • Sick
Trying to look Latina may be the answer. If folks recall, way back when, her CV showed that she claimed that she was able to play all sorts of different ethnicities because of her hard to pin down looks and light skin color. Is this the look to revive the acting career?
Only if she's doing horror films.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.