Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whit the feck has she done to her face 😱😱😱

She's defo is trying (and failing) to look like Kate. She should realise that becoming a copy of your nemesis only happens in books (lives and loves of a she-devil)

Surely idiot features must realise that she's unhinged. Although I believe the stories that they're living separate lives. For all his 'living his best life with the love of his life' I'm pretty sure that sooner or later the novelty will wear off and he'll want his old life back.

There was a photo today of Eugiene and Beatrice hanging about with James Blunt. I'm pretty Ginge will have much more in common with him than Tyler Perry.

Pair of nutcases.
It serves the pair of them right, horrid nasty people. 😎

Reactions: 21
Last pic for tonight my fifth pic of dancing Queenie and Philip 😄😄 x

Resizer_16822295155411.jpg

Back later or tomorrow 😀💖 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
His Majesty and The Queen Consort , dancing to The Three Degrees' " When will I see you again" 😃😆
10ba9d563b7ab0fe78de803e4d98f8e7--parachute-games-channel-islands.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know how new this quote is, but following on from Sabine Getty, we now have a Rockefeller having a pop at her.

Screenshot_20230424-231016_kindlephoto-180256277.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s gone from unable to let go of his hand, even through formal state funeral event, to not being seen with him. Definitely separated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Having launched herself on the global stage via her marriage to H, she probably feels she is so famous she doesn't need him anymore.
I expect the divorce / separation to be announced during the coronation for this very reason.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Trying to look Latina may be the answer. If folks recall, way back when, her CV showed that she claimed that she was able to play all sorts of different ethnicities because of her hard to pin down looks and light skin color. Is this the look to revive the acting career?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think we will inevitably get a deluge of news about how they are renewing their vows, trying for another IKEA delivery etc. Then 48hrs later the divorce will be announced.
All I can say is - lock up your elderly, billionaire relatives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Bookworm. Yacht girl discussion

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm said that many subscribers have asked why it took KC so long to see the Stoats for what they are. From birth KC has been protected and cossetted, and while he may have learned a lot about farming and architecture he's not learned much about human nature. From Courtiers and The Rebel Prince, he's always discarded people and it was acceptable, he never had to battle anyone with a strong personality.
This is not his fault, but it is his fault that he doesn't take advice.
(I think this refers to KC firing those who disagree with him).

The Ho is a malignant narcissist, and BookWorm believes KC is a spoilt and egotistical narcissist.

Discussion about TM's indulgence of his daughter, giving her an inflated sense of her own importance, combined with Doria who taught her to be ruthless.
The Ho was promiscuous and not faithful when married.
She was a caddy girl with a Toronto firm with a multi-million turnover. The firm promised girls that were fun and knowledgeable about golf, and whatever services the girls provided afterwards was their business. Some do and some don't, and the Ho did and was one of the best and most popular caddies. It was a good place to meet rich men.

Discussion about if the Ho was a yacht girl, and BookWorm thinks that on her breaks from Suits the Ho might hsve done it two or three times, not for long though.
Yacht girls are very well paid, and depending on the size of the yacht there are usually 4 to 6 girls servicing the clients and captain.
They are recruited by word of mouth. B/W believes that the rumours about the Ho being a yacht girl were started on Twitter.
On PA she said that he'd be unlikely to go with the low-rent Ho, and was in fact with the dark-haired girl on the yacht that was not the Ho who everyone thought was the Ho but was not the Ho.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That new pic of the Ho reminds me of several of The Real Housewives!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.