Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see more people are becoming convinced that they are separated and I have to say it definitely feels like something is going on because with Eugenie going out for lunch with Piers Morgan it tells me that the friendship between Eugenie and Meghan has definitely hit the rocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Having launched herself on the global stage via her marriage to H, she probably feels she is so famous she doesn't need him anymore.

Same as all the members of successful pop groups who leave to go it alone, they never succeed (except Harry Styles).

Can't wait for her fall from grace. Got my popcorn ready!
---
Smegs has had nearly as many changing faces as Katie Price πŸ€ͺ
Or as my nan used to say 'she's got more faces than Big Ben'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Always wanted a sneak peak in the executive bogs. Are they super classy or do they have novelty toilet rolls? 🀣
They do! As you unroll , a speaker plays " Come unto here; all ye who are heavily laden" and there's sachets of Silvikrin and Vosene in little bowls by the washbasin , and everything! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lols , Where's me phones colour control? She has gorn green πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

View attachment 2125049View attachment 2125050
Borrowed from a comment in the Daily News and what smegs new look is all about:

As for plastic surgery, she had her nose narrowed & shortened a few years ago. In the last month or so, from what I can see, she has had a chin implant, fat removed from her cheeks, cheek implants, lip filler, an eye lift, hair colored & straightened, & contact lenses for lightened eyes, since her eyes are dark brown. And this is just what can be seen from her head! Now she is a Kardashian sister wannabee.

Sounds pretty accurate, IMO.

Reactions: 39
Having launched herself on the global stage via her marriage to H, she probably feels she is so famous she doesn't need him anymore.

Same as all the members of successful pop groups who leave to go it alone, they never succeed (except Harry Styles).

Can't wait for her fall from grace. Got my popcorn ready!
---

Or as my nan used to say 'she's got more faces than Big Ben'
The stage she wanted to be on has got a massive hole in it and is about to collapse. Eaten away by her own lies, gaslighting and behaviour.
Meanwhile the Royal show is continuing to play to packed houses with it's loyal cast.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Congrats on VIP, @Jusa πŸ§πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸΈπŸΎ

Good Lord, what's happening at the Telegraph these days??!?! Has old Harold's bestie Bryony Gordon secretly become the new Editor who's hellbent on turning it into a Harkle fanzine, or something?

First off, the usually sensible Camilla T writes about how the public should welcome Hazza.

NO.

Then Victoria Ward. Onto about the 9th edit of the letter article now, apparently.

And now this.

"Power of beauty"? "Polished power move"?

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Whit the feck has she done to her face 😱😱😱

She's defo is trying (and failing) to look like Kate. She should realise that becoming a copy of your nemesis only happens in books (lives and loves of a she-devil)

Surely idiot features must realise that she's unhinged. Although I believe the stories that they're living separate lives. For all his 'living his best life with the love of his life' I'm pretty sure that sooner or later the novelty will wear off and he'll want his old life back.

There was a photo today of Eugiene and Beatrice hanging about with James Blunt. I'm pretty Ginge will have much more in common with him than Tyler Perry.

Pair of nutcases.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.