Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At some point hasn’t APB had a formal role as a Courtier?
Polisher of the Regal Swizzlestick?
Grand Marshall of the Balmoral Spurtle?

Maybe he’s on the Courtier bench as a sub in case a Courtier takes a tumble arse over gold-braided tit?
The reality isn’t much sillier than your suggestions! He was the Silver Stick, a bodyguard to QEII! 🤣

(Plus a whole long list of other army/royalish posts - he earns his invite regardless of Cam!)

Reactions: 25
her hair is well forward over the cheekbones & the balance doesn't look right at all!! Wtf has happened to her eyes?? It looks like a face of 2 halves!

View attachment 2123917
I absolutely not afraid of tweakments and I’ve mentioned that in previous threads. After turning 40 my top lip vanished overnight so I found someone to put it back - I’m happy with it, my eldest daughters reply was ‘slay’ (which is apparently supportive?!) and although my husband had a mantrum about me having it done he thinks it looks great and it’s given me a HUGE boost. But that was 0.5ml of filler - I’m not sure what she’s had done but I don’t think it’s done her any favours. There’s been a couple of periods of time where I’ve thought she looked lovely but now I am just left bemused.

Reactions: 40
I think she's trying to morph into Kate . Reminds me of
The She Devil , very apt 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Long glossy hair like that is lovely on 17-year olds but this obviously synthetic wig parted down the middle makes Smeg look frankly ridiculous and like a long-faced and open-mouthed amalgam of Julia Roberts/Jane Seymour/Demi Moore/Jennifer Lopez. İs it real or is it filtered?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.
She looks like a bad AI representation of herself. She probably thinks she looks amazing. Very kardashian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Long glossy hair like that is lovely on 17-year olds but this obviously synthetic wig parted down the middle makes Smeg look frankly ridiculous and like a long-faced and open-mouthed amalgam of Julia Roberts/Jane Seymour/Demi Moore/Jennifer Lopez. İs it real or is it filtered?
At least the middle parting doesnt look so white now 😄😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think her hair looks better dark brown rather than black but her face does look different again. Has she had another nose job? That could be why she's kept a low profile recently.

She'll end up with a Michael Jackson nose at this rate 🙄
My thoughts exactly 😂

Reactions: 17
Is she trying to keep up with Queen Bey or something? Very poor imitation if she is

1682342728528.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.