Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They gave Chancer Extraordinaire, Misan Harriman, a TED Talk? I really hope it was about the power of Photoshop to lie and deceive and invent narrative, because that's all he's good at, his photos are nothing special.

Gawd her face looks different in that still shot from the video. Looks like she's had more work done and like so many others before her I think it makes her look much older. Still a nasty hag I see.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I saw the article in the DM and thought "someone's been at the surgeon's again". She looks awful. When will these people learn that you don't look younger, you look distorted and ridiculous. (We've been watching Big Sky on Disney and I couldn't watch Reba McEntire as her face (and hair) was so ridiculous). Still clinging onto the Duchess title I see.... even though the RF are all nasty racists ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 47
The Reddit logic about the invite makes sense alright. Remember when Meghan said she would break up with Harry if a statement was not issued about racist press treatment. He did as he was told. Now the same is expected from the Palace in requesting that a similar statement be made about the racist remark. Meghan wants an acknowledgement of there being unconscious bias and better yet wants the public apology they've long been talking about. Harry teed it all up with Tom Bradby saying they never said racism but that it was unconscious bias. It was the evil press who drove a wedge between them by saying they accused them of racism. He had it himself, Meghan saved/educated him and he wants to help his family. The heroes and the victims at the same time. So with the invite gone out another request for this statement/apology was made conditional for her attending. The Palace gave a firm nope/take it or leave it/GTFO. Meghan blinked and retaliated. A statement made about nonattendance. The Palace acknowledged that news quickly. 😂

Now in desperation there was the leak of the letter exchange done to limit the damage and give her target audience in the US all the background about why she is not attending. Effectively, I hold no grudges but I got no satisfactory response about what Harry and I know was unconscious bias and, taking this into account, I won't be attending. It is done to aggrandise on being principled but also stick the boot in i.e. they will never change, I tried to help them, they were mean and cold to us, waagh etc. What makes them so laughable is the remark about her living in the present while covertly dredging up material from years before. All this song and dance knowing if they did go it would simply be a copy and paste deal of the Jubilee (show up, get glared at, Major Johnny keeping an eye, second row if they're lucky, mini van to Heathrow, bye bye). They can't monetise that so they've kept on brand as "Victims" instead.
All of this but also that they’re trying and they’re engaged with the family, there is hope to heal the unconscious bias and that’s why we continue to use the titles and claim our children’s’ birthright of P and P??

• Sick
Reactions: 22
They gave Chancer Extraordinaire, Misan Harriman, a TED Talk? I really hope it was about the power of Photoshop to lie and deceive and invent narrative, because that's all he's good at, his photos are nothing special.

They can't even get her title right. It's Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and not The Duchess of Sussex.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

✋ i do. i also send lots of postcards :m
Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Gawd her face looks different in that still shot from the video. Looks like she's had more work done and like so many others before her I think it makes her look much older. Still a nasty hag I see.
duck me that face is rigid and looks just like the hag Wallis Simpleton.

So wonder if she has had a facelift down below and bleeding g hell, that would need some scaffolding probably trying g to convince Perry she had a virgin birth.

Probably flogging her old mangy,rancid Minge on ebay as a spare sewer cover!!

Mouth open as usual waiting for a desperate participant!!

Jennifer Lopez vibes anyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
her hair is well forward over the cheekbones & the balance doesn't look right at all!! Wtf has happened to her eyes?? It looks like a face of 2 halves!

1682339954914.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.
😮 Putting aside her horrible personality for a minute, I think she looked better before. Now she looks like a footballer's wife from the early 2000s with that hairstyle and bronzed shiney and taught face. She looks totally different.

I never guessed surgery would be why she's been not seen for a while.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Don't panic, I only bought three, there's plenty left ;)
I can confirm the shortbread are yummy! Hubby brought one of each at the weekend to take away in our new caravan for the Coronation weekend (- but of course I did have to try them first to make sure they were good enough!

Really can't wait to see what stunt if any Meghan pulls on the day of the Coronation - although with it kicking off at 10.20 am (procession) she will still be fast asleep (one hopes!).

Reactions: 20

She's confused, she can't decide which Jennifer she wants to look like...Aniston or Lopez?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
her hair is well forward over the cheekbones & the balance doesn't look right at all!! Wtf has happened to her eyes?? It looks like a face of 2 halves!

View attachment 2123917
Yes just look at her face
Looks like her arse in the wrong place

She's wearing a syrup too, everythings false and fucked up and doesn't resemble a
Poc at all now, she's erased her heritage.

What a six faced bleep she is, and her face looks lopsided,one eye on the pot and the other up the chimney.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can confirm the shortbread are yummy! Hubby brought one of each at the weekend to take away in our new caravan for the Coronation weekend (- but of course I did have to try them first to make sure they were good enough!

Really can't wait to see what stunt if any Meghan pulls on the day of the Coronation - although with it kicking off at 10.20 am (procession) she will still be fast asleep (one hopes!).
I think she will pull a stunt the DAY BEFORE the coronation…so it can be inserted by the media constantly as the events of the day proceed.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

New wig, who dis

has she regenerated?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think her hair looks better dark brown rather than black but her face does look different again. Has she had another nose job? That could be why she's kept a low profile recently.

She'll end up with a Michael Jackson nose at this rate 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.