Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks totally different to a month ago when she was papped in West Hollywood because even though she was hiding her face by wearing sunglasses it didn't look like she had any work done.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
For the dog lovers amongst us who may want some coronation merch, I found this at the garden centre while getting my red white and blue plants for the garden chimney pots. There's a queen one with a corgi, too.
That is so stinkin' cute
---
Remember in the olden days when terrorists weren't allowed to have their actual voices on the telly and someone had to dub in what they were saying? I think the same should be done for Markle. Give her the full-on Gerry Adams treatment.
Like this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She looks totally different to a month ago when she was papped in West Hollywood because even though she was hiding her face by wearing sunglasses it didn't look like she had any work done.
She keeps trying to make 'high cheekbones' happen and she can't 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?
Because they have way too much time and their probably the same people who dont mind their own business because they would rather meddle with others and I would suggest it is more like the vocal few who seem to have raised bullying to a fine art form, I believe the same people who were calling a lot of stuff bullying 10 to 20 years ago are now the bullies and don’t even recognize their own hypocrisy I truly believe the Markles are a prime result of it

Reactions: 22
At some point hasn’t APB had a formal role as a Courtier?
Polisher of the Regal Swizzlestick?
Grand Marshall of the Balmoral Spurtle?

Maybe he’s on the Courtier bench as a sub in case a Courtier takes a tumble arse over gold-braided tit?
I’d like a job at court, Major Johnny Thompson, of the 5th Battalion Royal Regiment of Scotland’s, chief, preferably only, sgian dubh polisher and sporran duster.
I don’t mind doing the other boy’s either 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“It’s a dirty game”
---

They just need to let out the waist 🧵 🤣
---

Omg can I have these on a mug immediately?! ☕ 🤣
😄😄😄❤❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xxx
Looool, not got the mugs in stock yet lol 😉 but got some lovely ones of Prince Harry 😄😄💗😘 xx...

Resizer_16242345058190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It looks like her whole face has been elongated. Everything looks longer and thinner …… can you do this with photoshop?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
MESSAGE FOR HARRY ENFIELD
If you do a new series of The Windsors, you need to use a different actress each time Meghan is on screen. Perhaps you could have her husband assuming any random female is her and freaking out because he doesn't know what she looks like anymore 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She keeps trying to make 'high cheekbones' happen and she can't 😁
The work she has had done has made her look completely unrecgoniseable as she doesn't even look like the same person anymore and even in this photo you can see how much older she looks.

• Wow
MESSAGE FOR HARRY ENFIELD
If you do a new series of The Windsors, you need to use a different actress each time Meghan is on screen. Perhaps you could have her husband assuming any random female is her and freaking out because he doesn't know what she looks like anymore 😂 😂 😂

That would be brilliant - but in all honesty that's probably why there is no bond with the kids they probably don't recognise her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Harry & Meghan #334 it's a Dirty Game, when Smegs is this desperate and hungry for fame!

• Heart
She almost looks like an AI-bot :oops: and somehow...really old...
Is her hairline different? Something looks off in the % of her face...
The set (?) behind her looks so staged too :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.