Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the duo keep trying to pull attention on them (waaagh! - I still wonder what stunt they'll pull for Charlotte's birthday, especially how close it is to the Coronation. The paparazzi stumble over the family walking Sprog to high school, for he is a child genius, after all?) Catherine keeps calm and carries on - The Baby Bank, Windsor (according to the press release, they were founded in 2015 and have supported over 21,500 individuals)

1682334203962.png
1682334258325.png

Off-topic

RIP Len Goodman, when I last saw him I thought he looked a little frail - just reading, he was battling bone cancer. Oh, the poor man. He always seemed such a gentleman.
Also:
Alastair Bruce shared this little gem from the obituary of Barry Humphries (I adore him and Dame Edna, they've been giants in my life for as long as I can remember 😭😭😭) in The Daily Telegraph
1682334378370.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ha, no! I’d never slag off the actual toddlers. I think they’re real and the poor mites are in a twisted paranoid prison with two insane druggie parents who hate each other. They need rescuing but since I also don’t think they’re legitimate or even biologically Sparold’s, I’d guess KCIII doesn’t have the custody of royal children that the monarch usually has. (And anyway that couldn’t really be exercised in the modern day without worldwide outcry.) I hope they at least have lovely nannies and go off to a boarding school with caring teachers as early as possible.

Maybe he’ll have some sort of elevator arse padding made!! 😆
He needs to borrow Kenny Everett's inflatable arse that he used in the sketch when he was mimicking Rod Stewart singing "Do You Think I'm Sexy" Lol Still think that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm inclined to agree with you that it's extremely unlikely Charles or any other member of the family has communicated with them directly since the Orca interview. They know anything they say will be twisted by the Harkles against them. The invitation to the Coronation would have been done through official channels too.

As I said the only point of interest here is who was the source talking to the Telegraph?
100% a Harkle minion. That's why from the beginning no comments were allowed. She doesn't deny it on the statement that was released by Scooby Doo. If the source wasn't perfectly identified as close to one of the sides, the feature would probably have been blocked by the legal team at the newspaper and the journalist days as such would be numbered. No one on TRF side would have leaked such a thing, with such a skew. And it has to be either camp KC3 or camp Markle. Also, no one in TRF would have done so on the anniversary of the late Queen. So this was 100% the ILBW and now she is clumsy spinning it with the narrative that she has moved on. Let's see for how long.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I think Burrell was engaging in some hyperbole with his 10 rows back remark.
Of course, but why are people treating the comment as fact?

This is part of the problem. No one checks facts, they just repeat unfounded comments - journalists are the biggest culprits.
Misinformation spreading.
It's a big problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The Reddit logic about the invite makes sense alright. Remember when Meghan said she would break up with Harry if a statement was not issued about racist press treatment. He did as he was told. Now the same is expected from the Palace in requesting that a similar statement be made about the racist remark. Meghan wants an acknowledgement of there being unconscious bias and better yet wants the public apology they've long been talking about. Harry teed it all up with Tom Bradby saying they never said racism but that it was unconscious bias. It was the evil press who drove a wedge between them by saying they accused them of racism. He had it himself, Meghan saved/educated him and he wants to help his family. The heroes and the victims at the same time. So with the invite gone out another request for this statement/apology was made conditional for her attending. The Palace gave a firm nope/take it or leave it/GTFO. Meghan blinked and retaliated. A statement made about nonattendance. The Palace acknowledged that news quickly. 😂

Now in desperation there was the leak of the letter exchange done to limit the damage and give her target audience in the US all the background about why she is not attending. Effectively, I hold no grudges but I got no satisfactory response about what Harry and I know was unconscious bias and, taking this into account, I won't be attending. It is done to aggrandise on being principled but also stick the boot in i.e. they will never change, I tried to help them, they were mean and cold to us, waagh etc. What makes them so laughable is the remark about her living in the present while covertly dredging up material from years before. All this song and dance knowing if they did go it would simply be a copy and paste deal of the Jubilee (show up, get glared at, Major Johnny keeping an eye, second row if they're lucky, mini van to Heathrow, bye bye). They can't monetise that so they've kept on brand as "Victims" instead.
Yep, and the Fulani (have I got the name right?) thing was part of it. All a long game to prove that the BRF is outdated and actually bad, and she (and Sparry) are both the victims and the heroes, nay, saviours. Modernise. Lead the UK into the 21st century, to plagiarise like Her Unroyal Smegness. Then merch merch merch, get paid to not do their duties and to spread their tasteless shite everywhere. Even the Devil would have to retire because imagine the hell those two could create as 'leaders' 😱😱😱

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Why isn't this the lead royal headline what a fantastic achievement & helping so many in need. duck the markles taking away from this.
Exactly.
The mainstream media would rather tit stir than focus on stuff like this.
Everyone needs a boost and positive stories help people vibrate "up" which can only be a good thing.
---
I'm inclined to agree with you that it's extremely unlikely Charles or any other member of the family has communicated with them directly since the Orca interview. They know anything they say will be twisted by the Harkles against them. The invitation to the Coronation would have been done through official channels too.

As I said the only point of interest here is who was the source talking to the Telegraph?
Harry is on record saying the Telepraph isn't a tabloid.
He hates tabloids.
Maybe he has a good relationship with the Telegraph?

I'm sick of the lot of them.
I want to know about the positive stuff our royals are doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks to this "living in the present" malarkey, I now have "Living in the past" rolling around as an earworm. A mental picture of Smeg standing in one leg, playing a flute has made me proper giggle!!😀
The one eyed piccollo is the one she plays regularly and with great enthusiasm!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have seen some nasty comments about Andrew PB being invited to the Coronation, here is my 2 cents worth, people forget Camilla is an elderly lady, pushing on 76, I watched her closely on TV on the State Visit to Germany and she seems very nervous on Camera and knows the eyes of the world will be on her the day of the Coronation and so what if she wants to be surrounded by her nearest and dearest, so what if she got 20 invites to ask who she wished, it was her family who supported her in the tough days, same non sense is spouted when Middletons are invited to events, extended family do a lot to keep the show on the road behind the scenes for those not born into Royalty, maybe if Peg had the same support and not Ghosted so many then she maybe a lot nicer person

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Its pointless to remove them, isn't KC3 supposed to be King of everyone, supporters or not? (I highly doubt Charlie has anything to do with this list anyway). Bloody daft.

Since The Proclaimers have been booted off the coronation playlist, may I suggest a "sweet nod" to ILBW - The Arctic Monkeys' Mardy Bum:

LfIz.gif

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
I have seen some nasty comments about Andrew PB being invited to the Coronation, here is my 2 cents worth, people forget Camilla is an elderly lady, pushing on 76, I watched her closely on TV on the State Visit to Germany and she seems very nervous on Camera and knows the eyes of the world will be on her the day of the Coronation and so what if she wants to be surrounded by her nearest and dearest, so what if she got 20 invites to ask who she wished, it was her family who supported her in the tough days, same non sense is spouted when Middletons are invited to events, extended family do a lot to keep the show on the road behind the scenes for those not born into Royalty, maybe if Peg had the same support and not Ghosted so many then she maybe a lot nicer person
At some point hasn’t APB had a formal role as a Courtier?
Polisher of the Regal Swizzlestick?
Grand Marshall of the Balmoral Spurtle?

Maybe he’s on the Courtier bench as a sub in case a Courtier takes a tumble arse over gold-braided tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
idk, she looks 13 in this pic. iirc, she had that super plucked eyebrows aesthetic in her high-school prom photos. i assume this is junior high graduation? i know they do those in the States.

edit: junior high or primary education, dunno how it's called, it's like 9 grades.

Reactions: 20

If you are in a prominent role in a West End show, for example, you are allocated a block of tickets to give free to your friends and family.

It's how it works. You want your loved ones to watch you perform in your big gig.
The coro is Camilla's most important performance. Of course she should have her family there.

And Andrew PB's family have links to our royals So if Charles and Camilla want him there, why not?
There are clearly no grudges held and they have moved on.
Actually moved on not pretendy moved on (Meghan, I mean you)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
As the duo keep trying to pull attention on them (waaagh! - I still wonder what stunt they'll pull for Charlotte's birthday, especially how close it is to the Coronation. The paparazzi stumble over the family walking Sprog to high school, for he is a child genius, after all?) Catherine keeps calm and carries on - The Baby Bank, Windsor (according to the press release, they were founded in 2015 and have supported over 21,500 individuals)

View attachment 2123713View attachment 2123716

Off-topic

RIP Len Goodman, when I last saw him I thought he looked a little frail - just reading, he was battling bone cancer. Oh, the poor man. He always seemed such a gentleman.
Also:
Alastair Bruce shared this little gem from the obituary of Barry Humphries (I adore him and Dame Edna, they've been giants in my life for as long as I can remember 😭😭😭) in The Daily Telegraph
View attachment 2123717
Catherine's efforts sure beat a box of mouldy vegetables and charging little kids to receive an unsold copy of The Bench, don't they!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Reddit - this is one commentator's take on the Invitation scenario - quite possibly how it played out (only one thing I wouldn't agree with is that if the kids do exist, then I don't think he dislikes them, I just don't think he has much interaction)
I may have said it before but I think BP put out the statement about Harry coming to ensure they controlled the narrative and basically forced his hand to stop the ‘are they aren’t they’ shenanigans.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.