Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They gave Chancer Extraordinaire, Misan Harriman, a TED Talk? I really hope it was about the power of Photoshop to lie and deceive and invent narrative, because that's all he's good at, his photos are nothing special.

I don't know if it is just the way her makup was applied, but it looks like she's had cheek implants????? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Found this on another thread but thought it would be appropriate here 😀
I reckon we'll all have to buy them soon 😆
D71F5BAB-74C7-4DC6-98F1-DCE725D2BB4C.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How does she manage to have a totally different face every single time we see her? She must live at her plastic surgeon's place. Surely Haz must think this is bonkers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s quite obvious she can think of no one but herself 🙄

Pretty sure Meghan has never experienced racial bias ANYWHERE beyond like one thoughtless comment or something twenty years ago, it just wasn’t the world she moved in and she’s very light for a mixed race person, you can hardly notice it
And one can argue that even she didn't notice it since she always checked off 'Caucasian' as her race in any job applications! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Puts me in mind of a child's toy where there are interchangeable features Mrs Potato meets Mrs PotHead Megz - I think it's the fillers expiring and being replenished as well as weight up and down.
1682344043544.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.
Ahhh so thats where all the archewell money went?!?! It went on her shoddy cosmetic surgery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Contacts?
Contacts and lighting and a weak attempt at distracting from the fact that the original actress, Natalie Portman, was brought in to re-record the Disney elephant documentary
I had read at the time that it was Portman originally billed to do the voiceover, but Hawwy's wise words hip-checked her out of the arena so that "my love" could do it instead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
If you are in a prominent role in a West End show, for example, you are allocated a block of tickets to give free to your friends and family.

It's how it works. You want your loved ones to watch you perform in your big gig.
The coro is Camilla's most important performance. Of course she should have her family there.

And Andrew PB's family have links to our royals So if Charles and Camilla want him there, why not?
There are clearly no grudges held and they have moved on.
Actually moved on not pretendy moved on (Meghan, I mean you)
Exactly this, it will be a proud day for him as well with his Grandchildren being involved with the ceremony I think its lovely he is getting to share the special moments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
TW looks, like she has during the past iterations, like she is trying to get a nose as defined and pert as Catherine's. And she's gone much lighter with the eyeliner so that has made a difference. It's more age-appropriate now, but the way she used to apply it before was more suited to her eye shape. And personality, since it made the eyes look more destructive feline and rather beady. Definitely some fat removal and fillers.

A couple of Indian actresses also got the buccal fat removal done, though to a far less extent than some Hollywood ones, but it still made them look terrible IMO.

Nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery if you really need correction (it was recommended for me too - the recommendation made me really self-conscious and ruined quite a few aspects of life, but I refused to get it because even though my parents would have arranged the funds, there were risks and it wouldn't have been 'me'. Sometimes I regret it, but then, not really), or if it makes you feel good. It does become a problem though when people like Smegs who are in the public eye keep getting it and then claiming that it's all natural. Unrealistic standards. Especially since many men are fooled and force their partners to undergo surgeries/traumatic diets/verbal, emotional and physical abuse. And those partners don't have access to the same expensive doctors, so you can imagine the fallout. Plus sometimes it's like what an eyesore! 🤦

My best friend when we were growing up, her mom was a social-climbing narc (I've talked about her here before). She used to starve her daughters so they'd have the look she wanted. But at the same time would berate them for not being born as beautiful as her (they were), and would hate me and mum giving them nice new clothes or makeup or jewellery etc - she'd steal them all even when they were wildly age inappropriate for her. Pretty sure she had started getting fillers etc as well. Anyway, this was when we'd just entered puberty/were teenagers. My friend developed bow legs and was always hangry and even fainted sometimes. Then she also got into social climbing and I guess started enjoying that sort of grooming.

I hope the Flatpacks aren't real children because I think I have seen their future.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.