Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why dealing with a narc can be so frustrating.

ILBW lies. She is a proven liar. Was it 17 provable lies during the Oprah interview?

And yet, when she says Charles wrote to her, she is believed. That she sent a letter, she is believed. That she didn't leak this to the press.... believed.

Every gobbet of bullshit that falls from her lips (presenting Oscars, invited to the Met Gala even the wreath on PP's coffin) is treated as the truth until proven otherwise. I mean, I know the media will run with any old shite but the lack of critical thinking is just so...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
The Reddit logic about the invite makes sense alright. Remember when Meghan said she would break up with Harry if a statement was not issued about racist press treatment. He did as he was told. Now the same is expected from the Palace in requesting that a similar statement be made about the racist remark. Meghan wants an acknowledgement of there being unconscious bias and better yet wants the public apology they've long been talking about. Harry teed it all up with Tom Bradby saying they never said racism but that it was unconscious bias. It was the evil press who drove a wedge between them by saying they accused them of racism. He had it himself, Meghan saved/educated him and he wants to help his family. The heroes and the victims at the same time. So with the invite gone out another request for this statement/apology was made conditional for her attending. The Palace gave a firm nope/take it or leave it/GTFO. Meghan blinked and retaliated. A statement made about nonattendance. The Palace acknowledged that news quickly. 😂

Now in desperation there was the leak of the letter exchange done to limit the damage and give her target audience in the US all the background about why she is not attending. Effectively, I hold no grudges but I got no satisfactory response about what Harry and I know was unconscious bias and, taking this into account, I won't be attending. It is done to aggrandise on being principled but also stick the boot in i.e. they will never change, I tried to help them, they were mean and cold to us, waagh etc. What makes them so laughable is the remark about her living in the present while covertly dredging up material from years before. All this song and dance knowing if they did go it would simply be a copy and paste deal of the Jubilee (show up, get glared at, Major Johnny keeping an eye, second row if they're lucky, mini van to Heathrow, bye bye). They can't monetise that so they've kept on brand as "Victims" instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She doesn't look 18 here, that could have been her graduation from junior high or middle school?
Yes this has been discussed on these threads numerous times. I think we have to accept that Smegz is the age she says she is because she couldn't alter her birth certificate, and if she really was older it would have been exposed by now. Besides Sam and her dad have also confirmed her age in the past and there's no reason for them to lie.

Reactions: 34
Yes this has been discussed on these threads numerous times. I think we have to accept that Smegz is the age she says she is because she couldn't alter her birth certificate, and if she really was older it would have been exposed by now. Besides Sam and her dad have also confirmed her age in the past and there's no reason for them to lie.
I am a subscriber to Ancestry and I've looked her up, her birth date seems correct.

Reactions: 26
Anyone who thinks that smegs doesn't hold a grudge should take a look at her relationship with her father. And all the other people she's ghosted along the way.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I still feel that the palace are maintaining the ‘Never complain, never explain’ mantra and that won’t change. Everything reported on/leaked etc is from ginge and cringe - unless I’m in some sort of blackout and the palace have released letters, convos etc relating to this weekends ‘bombshells’ 🙄

Reactions: 28
They gave Chancer Extraordinaire, Misan Harriman, a TED Talk? I really hope it was about the power of Photoshop to lie and deceive and invent narrative, because that's all he's good at, his photos are nothing special.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Thanks to this "living in the present" malarkey, I now have "Living in the past" rolling around as an earworm. A mental picture of Smeg standing in one leg, playing a flute has made me proper giggle!!😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

JMO, but maybe it's just 10th seat down the row, with the DDoE, Anne/Tim and maybe the Gloucesters as a buffer for the Waleses for the seating, TV close-up shots, and leaving the Abbey. I'd imagine working Royals going back to BP in carriages will all leave first.

Then Haz can't do anything "creative" to get in a shot with William, like changing sides during the walk at PP's funeral or doing a Smeg and barging through the seats.

We might get the odd mugshot here and there of the "slapped arse" face, but he won't be able to complain he's not "front row".
My bet’s on all none working royals together, so a seat between Mike and Edo and just in front of our favourite Johnny again should keep him in check. This position should also supply him with enough ‘disgruntledness’ to keep his ‘slapped arse’ face firmly in position throughout the ceremony and a few weeks whining afterwards about the cold treatment he had received from all the family……. something for his next bookie wookie no doubt. 🙄

Reactions: 30
Why is everyone treating Paul Burrell's "Harry wiil be ten rows back" comment as fact?

Since when has he been involved in planning events at the Abbey?

Yes he saw Royal life behind the scenes years ago and has first hand information about that period of time but now he knows as much as we do.

Everyone is suddenly an expert. :rolleyes:
---
So ...... The Torygraph newspaper is now The Fakestorygraph.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why is everyone treating Paul Burrell's "Harry wiil be ten rows back" comment as fact?

Since when has he been involved in planning events at the Abbey?

Yes he saw Royal life behind the scenes years ago and has first hand information about that period of time but now he knows as much as we do.

Everyone is suddenly an expert. :rolleyes:
---
So ...... The Torygraph newspaper is now The Fakestorygraph.
Think about how long ago Burrell looked after Diana, she died in 97 ...! He has been living off this every since, she died over 25 years ago!

And suddenly he knows about the coronation planning.

Bullshit I say, agree 100% with you .....

I'm confused over lettergate. Did Charles write to them? Did Smegz respond? Why did the Telegraph publish if neither of these things were confirmed? If she's denying it and the palace haven't confirmed that this happened, then why haven't they pulled the article?

The only point of interest here is who was the source of the story.

Do I care about any of this crap? Not really 😕
The whole language is vague enough to convince me that there were no letters to the ILBW. Oh I believe she wrote letters to the whole family - and has kept the receipts to leak as she pleases like she has done with her father. But I believe no one wrote her back and specially not after the Orca interview. It would never be safe to allow her to possess such artefacts. The most innocuous communication will be twisted, and, even without communication, they will fake it - I don't believe William texted the dimwit after Orca, I believe that was painful acting of a fake script for the Netflix cameras.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The whole language is vague enough to convince me that there were no letters to the ILBW. Oh I believe she wrote letters to the whole family - and has kept the receipts to leak as she pleases like she has done with her father. But I believe no one wrote her back and specially not after the Orca interview. It would never be safe to allow her to possess such artefacts. The most innocuous communication will be twisted, and, even without communication, they will fake it - I don't believe William texted the dimwit after Orca, I believe that was painful acting of a fake script for the Netflix cameras.
I'm inclined to agree with you that it's extremely unlikely Charles or any other member of the family has communicated with them directly since the Orca interview. They know anything they say will be twisted by the Harkles against them. The invitation to the Coronation would have been done through official channels too.

As I said the only point of interest here is who was the source talking to the Telegraph?

• Wow
Spotted floating on le twit

View attachment 2123468

I don't know why they keep trying to say the photo is photoshopped (they seem to enjoy attacking Louis) when the picture details on Getty state that the picture must not be cropped or altered. They are truly delusional.

The beaming happiness radiating from Charles. Louis (and the others, but he's the one in the photos) must bring Grandpa England so much joy and soothing.
(Yep, stealing GE from QEII who referred to GV thusly)
Spotted floating on le twit

View attachment 2123468

I don't know why they keep trying to say the photo is photoshopped (they seem to enjoy attacking Louis) when the picture details on Getty state that the picture must not be cropped or altered. They are truly delusional.

The beaming happiness radiating from Charles. Louis (and the others, but he's the one in the photos) must bring Grandpa England so much joy and soothing.
(Yep, stealing GE from QEII who referred to GV thusly)
I never knew this about TQ I thought it was only me ........ I had a Grandma Scotland (my mother's Scottish) who lived far away and we visited her once a year. My other Grandma who lived round the corner I called Grandma Wrigley (her surname) but not Grandma England .... we were very formal in those days, no first names used, but still much loved by both grans.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.