Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person whose photo was used is a U.S. “fashion and beauty” blogger/“influencer”. She’s also a hot mess and a total 💩show (IMO) and might consider it an honor to have her photo used in this way. 😂
Flip the world today seems to be full of these ‘special’ type of stupid individuals 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

JMO, but maybe it's just 10th seat down the row, with the DDoE, Anne/Tim and maybe the Gloucesters as a buffer for the Waleses for the seating, TV close-up shots, and leaving the Abbey. I'd imagine working Royals going back to BP in carriages will all leave first.

Then Haz can't do anything "creative" to get in a shot with William, like changing sides during the walk at PP's funeral or doing a Smeg and barging through the seats.

We might get the odd mugshot here and there of the "slapped arse" face, but he won't be able to complain he's not "front row".
hopefully he is sitting with a candle obscuring him like it did for the Ho!
---
I just love this relationship, you can tell they are close and long may it continue. I'd like to think that in the photo with William, Louis is pulling silly faces at Grandpa.
lovely pics and a wean would only wrap their arms around someone if the felt content and secure ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Spotted floating on le twit

1682325251776.png

You just gotta laugh 😃

I don't know why they keep trying to say the photo is photoshopped (they seem to enjoy attacking Louis) when the picture details on Getty state that the picture must not be cropped or altered. They are truly delusional.

Just to brighten the day 😍
View attachment 2123395
The beaming happiness radiating from Charles. Louis (and the others, but he's the one in the photos) must bring Grandpa England so much joy and soothing.
(Yep, stealing GE from QEII who referred to GV thusly)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I gave up listening to this. Enty (CDAN person) was talking absolute rubbish and some of the comments underneath were ludicrous. I usually like TRG but this was just a waste of time. Plus she puts a link into the Enty podcast but when I clicked on it, it said I had to pay £5 to listen to it. duck that.
It was a bit long Cass! But I found it interesting. How they are all connected in Hollyweird. That UK and US taxpayers could be paying security for A n L for life. That Disney wanted to list her on the credits as MM but she insisted it be Duchess of Sussex.

TRG wonders if KC owns their house at Montecito and that they pay him rent.
---
Off Topic. Len Goodman of Strictly has died aged 78

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Reddit - this is one commentator's take on the Invitation scenario - quite possibly how it played out (only one thing I wouldn't agree with is that if the kids do exist, then I don't think he dislikes them, I just don't think he has much interaction)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Reddit - this is one commentator's take on the Invitation scenario - quite possibly how it played out (only one thing I wouldn't agree with is that if the kids do exist, then I don't think he dislikes them, I just don't think he has much interaction)
This sums up EXACTLY what I’ve always thought has gone on! I don’t know if the commentator has a source at all but even if they don’t, I’m certain we can assume this lays out everything that’s led up to her refusing. It supposedly came out of BP months ago that they would be ‘invited but expected to refuse’. I think that the MiGs have engineered the exact RF plan, just him making a blink and you’ll miss it appearance to deny his moaning oxygen. The vicious toddlers can’t whinge that they weren’t invited, but they can’t have anything they been demanding. And they can’t tell the world this tale or they’ll expose just how despicable the RF think they are - basically having to be strip searched before getting within 30 feet! Neither has ever progressed past four years of age really, have they? He was a cruel spoilt entitled Horrid Henry from the start, she was a grotesque demanding pampered princess - and even now both are a couple of vile middle aged babies.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
...The vicious toddlers can’t whinge that they weren’t invited...
Good heavens @Mock Turtle, for a moment there I thought you were slagging off the children 😲 I was about to return a post saying 'No, no, no darling @Mock Turtle, we NEVER slag children off' but then I realised you were talking about the parents :LOL: And I agree with you. A more vicious set of toddlers couldn't be found. Did give me a shock though, lol. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This scenario makes sense (probably not the ceĺ phones, but definitely a security check), also agree with you about the kids…

Reactions: 22
I just love this relationship, you can tell they are close and long may it continue. I'd like to think that in the photo with William, Louis is pulling silly faces at Grandpa.
This reminds me so much of my father’s and my husband’s relationships with their grandkids. They were both fairly unemotional but devoted fathers. However, they both thrive as grandfathers. Pure joy and love and free of any reserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm confused over lettergate. Did Charles write to them? Did Smegz respond? Why did the Telegraph publish if neither of these things were confirmed? If she's denying it and the palace haven't confirmed that this happened, then why haven't they pulled the article?

The only point of interest here is who was the source of the story.

Do I care about any of this crap? Not really 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good heavens @Mock Turtle, for a moment there I thought you were slagging off the children 😲 I was about to return a post saying 'No, no, no darling @Mock Turtle, we NEVER slag children off' but then I realised you were talking about the parents :LOL: And I agree with you. A more vicious set of toddlers couldn't be found. Did give me a shock though, lol. :ROFLMAO:
Ha, no! I’d never slag off the actual toddlers. I think they’re real and the poor mites are in a twisted paranoid prison with two insane druggie parents who hate each other. They need rescuing but since I also don’t think they’re legitimate or even biologically Sparold’s, I’d guess KCIII doesn’t have the custody of royal children that the monarch usually has. (And anyway that couldn’t really be exercised in the modern day without worldwide outcry.) I hope they at least have lovely nannies and go off to a boarding school with caring teachers as early as possible.
I wonder how tall he'll be in his higher than ever heels so that he can be seen sitting in row ten. 😂😂
Maybe he’ll have some sort of elevator arse padding made!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What I want to know is who the hell writes letters these days?
I mean even their coronation invitation was supposedly an email.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.