Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Telegraph article she is only called The Duchess of Sussex which to me is a tell tale sign that she is the person behind them unless the paper always calls Catherine The Duchess of Cambridge or Princess of Wales. Does anyone know their usual terminology??

I think the printed media still use Kate Middleton.

I had a quick search and the Daily Telegraph have both Kate Middleton and her proper title in the same article.
If the monarchy survive the vile pair Catherine will be queen one day and it seem totally disrespectful to still be called by her maiden name after 11 years.

I am not sure if they do the same for Smeg.

I guess it would be difficult to chuck some reporters off the R/R as they may become worse towards the RF. I think there should be a look at some of the UK media to see if they have anyone on the gruesomes payroll.

Reactions: 25
From the letter I saw online she is careful to detail slavery and segregation in America/South Africa but skips over the entire holocaust! It’s absolutely breathtaking.
I suspect that Keir has been looking for an excuse to get rid of Corbyn's acolyte for a long time, hence why he acted so quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They felt the family were cold when they came to the jubilee and funeral????

That's because they WERE.
A rational person would take a look inwardly and ask themselves why the family might be frostier than Harry's todger.
Ask themselves what they could have done to make the family behave coldly towards them. What COULD it be????
Then when they've worked out that tricky little conundrum, you'd think they might realise that it is themselves who need to apologise and try to make things right.

I suspect William is the grudgiest grudge holder ever and he is in no mood to be trifled with.

And I think Catherine is one of those people who are not quick to judge and who will put up with a fair bit to keep the peace, but when her line is crossed, her grudge will be harder to shift than a poo after a six week course of codeine.
Hahaha ….. @Chita this post had me crying with laughter ….. ‘frostier than Harry’s todger’ and ‘harder to shift than a poo after a six week course of codeine’ will now be kept in my records of phrases to use in future.

I fail to see how The Gruesomes, after all they have said and done to the RF, still wonder why they are treated with such disdain by them. They do know why, don’t they, but have absolutely nothing left to accuse them of and this is their last throw of the dice ….. ‘ the family were ‘cold’ to them’ ha …… cry me a river Smegs (whilst slowly sinking to the floor) your game is almost over, the barrel is well and truly empty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
From the letter I saw online she is careful to detail slavery and segregation in America/South Africa but skips over the entire holocaust! It’s absolutely breathtaking.
The poor old Lefties will be wringing their hands so much over this ... even Dr. Shamalama-ding-dong will find it hard to defend this. Dianne has become our very own Whoopie Cushion Goldberg ... aren't we LUCKY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The thing is: we haven't seen them at all. It's not that they just don't want to show them, as we have seen them in the reality show, it's like the Harkles feel that knowing their children is a privilege they don't want to bestow.

There is a lot of shadiness around the children subject, but I wouldn't be surprised that in the end it's only about surrogacy, and the ILBW is making this big mystery just to be in control of something she can use to blackmail and hurt TRF.
---

Last year, between the Jubilee and the funeral, he spent more than 16 days in the UK, right?
Ahh! Pardon me if someone sparkier than me has already thought of this, but is that why he turned up for that preliminary regarding the phone hacking, because he can only spend so many days in the US before he has to pay taxes over there, so he shoots over here under the premise of this court case, but it’s really just so he can keep all his ill gotten gains in tact?!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
TRG. CDAN exposes the harkles

I gave up listening to this. Enty (CDAN person) was talking absolute rubbish and some of the comments underneath were ludicrous. I usually like TRG but this was just a waste of time. Plus she puts a link into the Enty podcast but when I clicked on it, it said I had to pay £5 to listen to it. duck that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure I believe the 10th Row thing, I wager he’ll be 2nd row somehow. It would look very petty if KC3 has him sat 10th row, even if he deserves it. I think he’ll just be kept away from William.
It's just come from Burrell, so I'm pretty much ignoring it. Unless the rows are very short, which he might know, and there's only 4-5 people to a row?

---

Comments from The Telegraph, an article re 43% saying she's over the race row:

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 09.45.57.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I’m not sure I believe the 10th Row thing, I wager he’ll be 2nd row somehow. It would look very petty if KC3 has him sat 10th row, even if he deserves it. I think he’ll just be kept away from William.
JMO, but maybe it's just 10th seat down the row, with the DDoE, Anne/Tim and maybe the Gloucesters as a buffer for the Waleses for the seating, TV close-up shots, and leaving the Abbey. I'd imagine working Royals going back to BP in carriages will all leave first.

Then Haz can't do anything "creative" to get in a shot with William, like changing sides during the walk at PP's funeral or doing a Smeg and barging through the seats.

We might get the odd mugshot here and there of the "slapped arse" face, but he won't be able to complain he's not "front row".

• Sick
Reactions: 38
latest Harry Markle blog - summary of all things re Harkles over the last week or so:
- KC3 and the slimmed-down Coronation invitations - Dukes/retainers not included. Not a good move/optics
- Harold has to be there as is in LOS & a COS
- TW leaking, timing of leaking & the Telegraph debacle & to expect more on lead up to Coronation - especially her victimhood
- Montishitole was purchased by a Residential Trust and Harkles have a 'commercial lease'
- Markle v Markle & filings
- Invictus appear to be distancing from Harold
- Sentebal debacle
- Archefraud - rumblings

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just to brighten the day 😍
View attachment 2123395
He will be the most spoiled out the 3 as he's the baby, he's such a wee cutiepie.
How can meghan and harry do that to their kids, deprive them of family? Not just the royals but her side as well... They missing out on their grandfather's and their cousins... My best memories always involved my grandfather when I was a kid.
Both should grow up and put the pettiness aside and maybe take a break away from doria, for some reason I think she could be the stirrer of tit because a good mother would encourage her child to grow up and act her age and stop being stupid..

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.