Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Telegraph will NOT take this lightly...
big time gaslighting, bordering in "in real time" RIGHT before Louis' bday. sigh

It still amazes me how the "smart one" is always so dumb about how her stunts are going to be received. What did she expect? That the world would go: "oh poor ILBW"? Two weeks from Coronation? After a photo showed oh so bluntly how the Harkles snubbed a dying Grandma wish to spend her last Summer with her grandchildren and great grandchildren? Does she think we have her limited memory that she can't keep a story straight and we forgot how she let PP see the world accusing his family of racism DAYS before his death, for his dimwit grandson to deny it YEARS later on TV?

How stupid, self centred and narcissist must one be to have thought this whole shenanigan could have gone any other way?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
This makes it sound like one person (Harry) doesn't know what the other half is doing (Meghan), I am starting to think that Meghan leaked this to the media and that Harry didn't know anything about it and if that is the case it definitely sounds like they are living separately.
I thought that too, when the never-before-seen video of the children was released.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
It still amazes me how the "smart one" is always so dumb about how her stunts are going to be received. What did she expect? That the world would go: "oh poor ILBW"? Two weeks from Coronation? After a photo showed oh so bluntly how the Harkles snubbed a dying Grandma wish to spend her last Summer with her grandchildren and great grandchildren? Does she think we have her limited memory that she can't keep a story straight and we forgot how she let PP see the world accusing his family of racism DAYS before his death, for his dimwit grandson to deny it YEARS later on TV?

How stupid, self centred and narcissist must one be to have thought this whole shenanigan could have gone any other way?
She and Sparry seem not to consider that other people have families and view all of their hideous antics and betrayals through that lens and are horrified over and over again by their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ten rows back could you imagine πŸ˜‚, the delicious irony of coming to save face and to keep the tie going for brand royal Sussex and he ends up ten rows back from the real royals action!!🀣🀣 That'd surely be even more embarrassing to him than him getting booed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Prince Louis' birthday always triggers her narc attacks. She always attempts to create drama to steal the limelight. Every year. It's quite disturbing really.

I guess his birth coincided with her unmasking in 2018
I think Meagain chose her wedding date with deliberation to be within a few weeks of Louis birth - she thought thatpost-natal Kate would not have fully recovered and that with Kate giving birth/recovering it would be easier to bully Prince George and Especially Princess Charlotte at fittings. Then it all blew up on her with the poorly made dresses and Kate turning up in a couture fitted outfit. The narc blames Louis (and Kate)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Meghan is LOVING the attention she's creating with leaking and releasing statements through her lap dog Scobie. Harry is as well. He is 100% complicit and involved in these games, more to the fact - loves them as much as she does.

Funny they are bitching their kids won't be involved in the Coronation WHEN THEY ARE 4 AND 2. What do you want them to do,. Harry and Meghan, hand Grandpa they don't know his Coronation ring?
This is one of the things that drives me crazy about them. The level of delight that they have from creating havoc.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Prince Louis' birthday always triggers her narc attacks. She always attempts to create drama to steal the limelight. Every year. It's quite disturbing really.

I guess his birth coincided with her unmasking in 2018
It really is disturbing how this pattern of vindictiveness towards these little kids has been developing, she is unhinged, who even thinks as warped like her.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
It really is disturbing how this pattern of vindictiveness towards these little kids has been developing, she is unhinged, who even thinks as warped like her.
She IS unhinged, I agree....and he's a nasty bleep.

Best we point & laugh, and stick the boot in , on U.K. Tattle- which is immune to the wokes and sugars trying to shut down or cancel it, like they do on other forum providers. Because they can't pull the wool over OUR eyes...... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Tenth row that's why meghan wouldnt go
Is this just an off the cuff comment of wishful thinking by Burrell? Does he have insider knowledge of the seating? Does he still have friends at the palace who are able to see the seating chart? We'll find out May 6th!!!!

10th row would be too good for Harold at this point. A seat on a stopped up toilet would be more appropriate.

Second that thought about the next thread title! Perfection!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How on earth does Paul Burrell know that TOS is going to be seated 10 rows back?
---
Is this just an off the cuff comment of wishful thinking by Burrell? Does he have insider knowledge of the seating? Does he still have friends at the palace who are able to see the seating chart? We'll find out May 6th!!!!

10th row would be too good for Harold at this point. A seat on a stopped up toilet would be more appropriate.

Second that thought about the next thread title! Perfection!
I see we have similar thoughts

Reactions: 27
When the statement said it’s the media Alone creating the circus. gaslighting toxic pair of fucks . She’s already pulling stunts

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.